Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Puntland versus Somaliland on the treatment of Somali IDPs

Chimera   

This topic is kinda like two brothers bringing their severly 'beaten up' third brother to a Hospital and then proceed to bicker like simpletons about 'who' was the most helpfull of the 'two'

Bro1 It was my car we used

Bro2 But i payed for the gas

Bro1 I knew the directions

Bro2 I called Hoyoo iyo Abo

Bro1 I'm the one paying half of the medical expenses

Bro2 So? I'm paying the other half

The Third brother wakes up after a week, with his two brothers besides his bed still bickering

BRO3 Wasaqiin!! coughs why did you guys watch when those Ajanabis ganged on me and beat me? you guys were there, why didn't you help me?

The third brother weakened falls back into sleep, and the hospital room is silenced by the grim reality of ''Shame'' and ''cowardice'

Waranlehs rise...

RedSea   

This is good thing for Puntland of what they are doing to help other somalis, but I don't see how Naxar drags SL into the fold.

A.J.   

the guy is obsessed with SL. everything in his life seems to have a 'Somaliland vs Puntland' debate about it. i bet if he is considering whether to drink cofee or Tea in the morning it becomes a 'Somaliland vs Puntland' battle to the make decision easier for him.

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

This topic is kinda like two brothers bringing their severly 'beaten up' third brother to a Hospital and then proceed to bicker like simpletons about 'who' was the most helpfull of the 'two'

Bro1
It was my car we used

Bro2
But i payed for the gas

Bro1
I knew the directions

Bro2
I called Hoyoo iyo Abo

Bro1
I'm the one paying half of the medical expenses

Bro2
So? I'm paying the other half

The Third brother wakes up after a week, with his two brothers besides his bed still bickering

BRO3
Wasaqiin!! coughs why did you guys watch when those Ajanabis ganged on me and beat me? you guys were there, why didn't you help me?

The third brother weakened falls back into sleep, and the hospital room is silenced by the grim reality of ''Shame'' and ''cowardice'

Waranlehs rise...

:D:D:D Nicely put.