Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Protecting the vulnerable fugees

The Point, I shall do so as you wish brother!

I'm talking about the statement/qoute below!

Waa wax aan loo magan geli jirin weligoodba.

You know Point, you can spot a clan-hater by his remarks of what supposedly your grandfather did to him or others some 100 years ago or so! They'd remember it because it supports their moral justification for hating that certain clan!

I don't know Point but you might actually know that guy in person, but let me say, that the above qoute was a direct link between his own version of history and the perceived 'genocide' on the oromos perpertrated today!

He's alluding to a time, when the Dervishes were defeated and they went with all their possesions and personal wealth to the late King Cismaan Mahamoud and Abdullahi Yusuf's clan, popular myth has it, that none of the persons, who thought refuge and sanctuary came ever back nor their possesions!

That's why he's saying know for the person who don't understand Somali language 'Those are folks, who have never been sought sanctuary too'!

That is a vile remark and a lie! Because he knows perfectly as you and me, that the people he's referring too never ever oppressed anyone (well atleast not in the last 80 years or so)or refused to give sanctuary or refuge to anyone who needed it! Today Bosaso is the home of millions of people that don't have any historical links with it from ethiopians, oromos, afars, yemenis, reer mogadishu, bay and bakool and many others! They're not discriminated against in any possible way, it is like they live in their own countries or amongst their likes!

That is what he was referring to a historical event or myth that he's got in his mind and obviously he did not forget! But the absurd thing is he wasn't even from the dervishes or their progeny!

CHE, Saxib, it is stark that you never once comented on the plight of the unarmed Somali population and even attacked me for bringing that here. Yet you never spared a moment to insult Yusuf, Cade and others who you called unjust.

You cheered for the clan courts, defedning their MAIN leaders Xasan Dahir and IndacADE.

Even admiting that you supported not out of ideology. Now you highlight the plight of the Oromo, is it compasion ?

You know Point, you can spot a clan-hater by his remarks of what supposedly your grandfather did to him or others some 100 years ago or so! They'd remember it because it supports their moral justification for hating that certain clan!

Its tough.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

But the absurd thing is he wasn't even from the dervishes or their progeny!

So doesn't this, then, negate what you had explained as the motive behind Paragon's statement?

Paragon   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

The Point, I shall do so as you wish brother!

I'm talking about the statement/qoute below!

quote:

Waa wax aan loo magan geli jirin weligoodba.

I don't know Point but you might actually know that guy in person, but let me say, that the above qoute was a direct link between his own version of history and the perceived 'genocide' on the oromos perpertrated today!

He's alluding to a time, when the Dervishes were defeated and they went with all their possesions and personal wealth to the late King Cismaan Mahamoud and Abdullahi Yusuf's clan, popular myth has it, that none of the persons, who thought refuge and sanctuary came ever back nor their possesions!

That's why he's saying know for the person who don't understand Somali language 'Those are folks, who have never been sought sanctuary too'!

That is a vile remark and a lie! Because he knows perfectly as you and me, that the people he's referring too never ever oppressed anyone (well atleast not in the last 80 years or so)or refused to give sanctuary or refuge to anyone who needed it! Today Bosaso is the home of millions of people that don't have any historical links with it from ethiopians, oromos, afars, yemenis, reer mogadishu, bay and bakool and many others! They're not discriminated against in any possible way, it is like they live in their own countries or amongst their likes!

That is what he was referring to a historical event or myth that he's got in his mind and obviously he did not forget! But the absurd thing is he wasn't even from the dervishes or their progeny!
Kix kix kix :D . War ninku waa wiil hoog lol. Beautiful historical analysis!

PS: Ormada iyo Ethiopianka ka soo baxsadey Meles soo kuwa uu Cade u suuq geeyo Addis by the lorry-loads? Furthermore, adeer, ma xasuusataa 70kii wiil ee bila ka hor jeegada inta uu Cade uu xiirey laga masaafuriyey Boosaaso (waa hadey cara Soomaali tahay). Teeda kale, sow tan masaakiinta danyarta Boosaaso ka xamaalato goor iyo ayaan doqoshyada laga gubo?

Anagu reer Sanaag hadaanu nahay (oh faanka dey), waxaa nalagu yahay magan gelyo..for heavens if it wasn't for us Cade wont be the president.... The same is true about Aweys when he came seeking refuge in sanaag...idinkana ormada iyo tabliiqaad gowracdaan... smile.gif

Mise waa beentey?

ThePoint and Horn, happy now? smile.gif

Kix kix kix . War ninku waa wiil hoog lol. Beautiful historical analysis!

PS: Ormada iyo Ethiopianka ka soo baxsadey Meles soo kuwa uu Cade u suuq geeyo Addis by the lorry-loads? Furthermore, adeer, ma xasuusataa 70kii wiil ee bila ka hor jeegada inta uu Cade uu xiirey laga masaafuriyey Boosaaso (waa hadey cara Soomaali tahay). Teeda kale, sow tan masaakiinta danyarta Boosaaso ka xamaalato goor iyo ayaan doqoshyada laga gubo?

Anigu reer Sanaag hadaanu nahay (oh faanka dey), waa nalagu yahay magan gelyo..for heavens if it wasn't for us Cade wont be the president.... The same is true about Aweys when he came seeking refuge in sanaag...

idinkana
ormada iyo tabliiqaad gowracdaan...

Well first of all 'congrats' for outing yourself! I know it has taken a while but 'better late than never, I guess'!

Seconldy, I don't need to say anymore because I don't even consider you a real sanaagian!

My Sanaag brethren are beautiful people, who don't harbour any hate but it is only folks that grew up with the cuqdad instilled in them by people filled with clan-hatred that hate but where will your hate lead you too? Certainly not into happyiness because hate in itself defeats you and eats you up, only you will suffer Paragon not the folks you habour hatred for, whenever they smile or laugh you loose a bit more inside until eventually you die in bitterness and angriness!

I say 'muutu bi ghaydhikum' inshallaah!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

ThePoint and Horn, happy now?
smile.gif

Well of course! Sheikh Fiqi has always been one of my most excellent sources of amusement around here. :D:D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Horn, I think you have your answer right there..

Duke, Paragon is a fine young man. He gave a fitting reply to our famous Yonis-Cadue.

Paragon   

Fiqi, mar hadaad halkaa iyo bitterness iyo cuqdad gashey waan ka harey sheekada smile.gif . Your words sound like a trademark propagandic quote... every Puntlander must say them once or as many times as possible in his lifetime :D . It is like shouting 'anti-semite' to whoever says anything about Israeli state or 'racist' when one comments on black on black crime ;) .