Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

AU officially recognises Jowhar as the interim capital of Somalia...

AU officially recognises Jowhar as the interim capital of Somalia, whilst also opening a representative office of the AU in the interim capital of Somalia, Jowhar!!!!!

Furitaan_xafiis4.jpg

Furitaan_xafiis3.jpg

Flag of the African Union!!!!

Furitaan_xafiis.jpg

Furitaan_xafiis1.jpg

Furitaan_xafiis2.jpg

Wow! This is Great News. AU recognises Jowhar as the interim Capital of Somalia. That's all the government needed to move forward first recognation of it's government which all of Africa recognised and Now the city they have chosen as their interim capital.

ps:I love the pictures so clear.

Indeed Very good News

now the only task left for government to accomplishe before the reconstruction plan is put in force is a massive clean-up of all war-lords from mogadishu :cool: and am anticipating that the moment when President Abdulaahi and Pm Geedi will be received in Villa Somalia with an honorable salut from the National Army and that moment is very close indeed :D:D

Jacpher   

So when are they gonna invade Moqdusho? If Moq guys don't give up. I guess what I'm asking is when is the Somali Civil War II forecasted to begin?

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

So when are they gonna invade Moqdusho? If Moq guys don't give up. I guess what I'm asking is when is the
Somali Civil War II
forecasted to begin?

warya it's not the 90s If war does break out it would be finished in hours at the most. From what i heard Abduallhi Yusuf army are well armed and well trained. they will get the job done fast.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by M.I.L.K :

warya it's not the 90s If war does break out it would be finished in hours at the most. From what i heard Abduallhi Yusuf army are well armed and well trained. they will get the job done fast.

Who would be finished in hours? The innocent Moqdisho inhabitants? You show pride that Yeey has the military means to start Civil War II.

"Who would be finished in hours?"

Those that attack Ciidamada Qaranka.

"You show pride that Yeey has the military means to start Civil War II".

No brother I show Pride that Yeey has the Military Means to defend himself from any attack from anyone.

If you ask me Yeey’s days are numbered, eventually his resources will not run out, its best for him to figure something concrete and legible for himself while he still got time. I think most people in the South are tired of warlords, especially those organized mugging and murderous roadblocks.

What about the North, I wonder what kind of take over tactics will be implemented, that should be interesting --- but I’d say to C/Yusuf stay the hell out of Somaliland – many Khat chewing nights, and plotting – so it thickens.

dsc005152lx.jpg

my.php?image=dsc005162dy.jpg

Yusuf might have a chance... I attended this dinner even in Toronto a week or so ago, and there was this Canadian MP Boris Wrzesnewskyj who returned from Somalia and he was talking about how he spoke with C/Yusuf, met his family and so forth. He plans to advocate political assistance from the Canadian gov't and so forth. Overall it was a good event.

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

quote: Originally posted by M.I.L.K :

Who would be finished in hours? The innocent Moqdisho inhabitants? You show pride that Yeey has the military means to start Civil War II.
warya ask "Ducaqabe" that qestion. I was just anskering his qestion.

warya Pride is satisfaction of yourself or what you got.

I have satisfaction that Abduallhi Yusuf Military can get the job done. I have sense of Pride for them. Some thing you do not have for those you support.

Jumatatu   

Settting aside the basis of your pride which is obvious. Do you know though having a pride and believing in something that is hollow and unforseeable itself is a sign of lack of confidence.

Who said it was hollow and unforseeable.

I support the government not Abduallhi Yusuf.

A bad government is better than no Government brother.

You do not support this government becuase you have hate for A/Y if that's not it what's the case?.