Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Insurgents fire mortars on Somali police, 13 dead

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Caddow must be banned. He doesn't agree with the Golden Rules. Red Card please!

There is good reason to worry kolkuu LST ilma-yar iska soo dhigo.
:D

I Disagree whit you. why shall i gett banned? just cuz i challenged some peoples ideas shall not gett me banned. and i hope the admin makes a wise dissition.

Admin, do you see what Abtigiis&Tusbax just call me "fast boy" know you see he have gett personall problem whit me. do you see that?.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

beware fast boy. LST hardly comes as a little baby with admin over his head unless he is really pissed off.

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

:D:D
, yarka dhaafa yaaqay!, lakin muxuu iga daba sheegay?
:D

lol,adeer, ma adiga ayaa igu yeedhay boo,boo??

markii leey dhahay waayeelka ha dhibin maxaa u dhageeysan waayey. habada hada ayaan ka shaleeydoonaa.

^

I concur fully with you sherbaan, in supporting a fellow member's dignity, and in rendering an objection to the Admin's unwise public scolding of this member. Mr Caddow deserves an apology for the discourtesy rendered his deserved honor. But that the law givers of SOL will agree to amend their error, is a different story altogether. smile.gif

^

^^

I disagree Maaddey. It is unprofessional, and that is precisely the problem. The admin could have communicated Caddow's nonconformity in private. If he has already done so, then maybe(just maybe) your "he-violated-the-rules-and-ignored-the-admin" argument might be worth having, although if you were Caddow-- you wouldn't think so! smile.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

^Thankfully Shabaab isn't in charge of SOL

If you only knew the baby-faced Admin you would have refrained from saying that .... :D:D