Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

If Ethiopia takes over

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

lx, forget wikipedia, tell me one war we somalis have wan.

Aah,it seems that Brother me already filled the dashes.forget wikipedia,the facts me produced is the history of the somalian man,the victor and the blight of ethiopia.

me   

Naxar, I gave you a list of wars that the Somalis have won against the Xabash, if you have any brains you will investigate it. Do you want me to recommend some books?

Originally posted by me:

Naxar, I gave you a list of wars that the Somalis have won agaist the Xabash, if you have an any brains you will investigate it. Do you want me to recomend some books?

Don't even ask him bro,iskaga qor lee camal. :D

how can i debate with someone who has no historical knowledge? it seems to me that you are making up your own defination of what won means. how bout u forget spelling for a second and focus on the actual meanings of words and history a little more?

Alright naxar,u dont have to agree with what i or brother me has to say but as it is,u cant deny or challenge history.The wars happened and we won,its a simple fact.No need to argue with u further on the issue coz til now,u haven't mentioned one war that the ethiopian man won against us.That itself is a probable evidence... redface.gif

i swear, that made me laugh. I have not mention any because you have not any either. 1977 was won by ethiopia. its very simple to understand, we invaded itobiya to retake ******ia and last time i checked, that provence is in itobiya. what a foolish world you live in.

me   

Futuh Al-Habasha: The Conquest of Abyssinia - Sihab ad-Din Ahmad

The USSR in Third World Conflicts: Soviet Arms and Diplomacy in Local Wars 1945-1980

By Bruce D. Porter

Read these two books Naxar. Then you might understand the history of the Somalis and the xabash.

Secondly I have historical knowledge, its only recently that we see historical revisionism from the xabashis side, trying to claim victory in the O-gaden war. The Ethiopian army was decimated, isorientated and totally destroyed.

Somalia fought Russians, Cubans, East Germans, Yemeni’s and Israelis. Please lie to me and tell me that we did not fight all those nations. Lie to me and tell me that the Ethiopian army was not defeated by the Somali army.

me   

Naxar now I would like to ask you to show me one war that the xabash have ever won against the Somalis

Uthman1   

Switch your allegiance to your brothers in UIC and leave TFG if you dont want to be under occupation like Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and most other muslim countries.

i don't mean to ruin the ending but the imam is killed and with the help of the Portuguese, the xabashas capture not only territory, but more. to this day, ethiopia has ********iya, what xabashi provence do we have?

me   

The irony is the Naxar is claiming to be a Darwiish. smile.gif if they only knew, wey qowrici lahayeen.