Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

If Ethiopia takes over

me   

Ethiopia is worse, millions of Somalis will be killed. Naxar, your are a xabash,you are not Somali and if you are you should be hanged high just like all other traitors.

it makes no difference to me wither I am Somali, Xabash, oromo or canfari, but why don't you step out of the dark ages. with that mentality, your people wll continue to be in that sorry state while you get fat off of western aid.

Who trains the Ethiopian airforce?Israel does.Who flies their warplanes should war occur?Israeli pilots will.Back to the point,east africa has one israel and thats ethiopia and soon we shall be the victims of the ethiopian aggression should we not change us.Ethiopia will always be an enemy to somalia and somalia will always be ethiopia's enemy.The first ethiopian man and the first somalian man have been fighting since the day they became neighbours and who do u think wins all the time? :rolleyes: Somali man wins. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

you are already a victim, its called ********s.

Not yet.The game hasn't began yet sxb but sooner or later it will and we'll see...

me   

Naxar let me entertain you. Why don't you tell me and 'my people' how we are in the dark ages and please explain this western aid that you are talking about?

Somalis has never one a single war against ethiopia for your informationo or dadka ay itobiya kaga degtey.
;)

Do u have any other facts than the wikipedia so as to legitimize ur claim?Somalia's history with ethiopia is long and as known,the somali man is the victor. ;)

me   

Somalis has never one a single war against ethiopia for your informationo or dadka ay itobiya kaga degtey.
;)

Naxar.

The conquest of Abyssinia by Axmed Guray, were they no Somalis?

The Sayd and the Daraawiish against the Xabash.

1964 under General Dauud

The 1977 war

We never won huh? ïŠ lol

We always win, it’s always some other country bailing you xabashis out.

This time no one will bail you out, because your sponsors are busy somewhere else.

me   

it makes no difference to me wither I am Somali, Xabash, oromo or canfari, but why don't you step out of the dark ages. with that mentality, your people wll continue to be in that sorry state while you get fat off of western aid.

Naxar back your claims up with evidence not with.

me, came oooooooooooooon, are u serous?

Back it up!

me   

;)

lx, forget wikipedia, tell me one war we somalis have wan.

How can you debate with someone who can’t even spell WON.