Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab's terror compaign against peaceful Somali cities

Emperor   

^Lol, thanks but no thanks :D

Geelka, at least you understood the point, too slow I must say :D , I assumed you a bit active and educated, which you are but sometimes deny the truth... Every action there is a consequence adeer, there will and have always been an opposite reaction.

As for my 'love' for the Ethio, I can only laugh at the suggestion, thanks for the laugh.

war heedhe ninka ha iskugu tagin :D Emperor sxb things will got easier insha alaah. and sooner or later you will joint the freedom fighter's.

Xiin,

Do you remeber this back in Feb '08 and al-shabaab claimed it. Read on...

MOGADISHU (Reuters) - A militant Somali Islamist group linked to al Qaeda claimed responsibility on Thursday for bombings that killed at least 20 Ethiopian immigrants in a northern Somali port earlier this week.

Regional officials confirmed that the al Shabaab militant group was responsible for the blasts on Tuesday night in the port of Bosasso in an area where Ethiopian immigrants congregate. Close to 100 people were wounded.

Ethiopia's military is helping the interim Somali government fight Islamist-led guerrillas in Mogadishu, and the rebels have long exploited the traditional rivalry between Muslim Somalia and the Horn of Africa neighbour seen as Christian-led.

The attack happened in the semi-autonomous northern Puntland region, a relatively peaceful part of Somalia that is home to President Abdullahi Yusuf and an ally.

The al Shabaab, in a message posted on their Web site, said the attack had targeted Ethiopian soldiers and that some of their wives and children had been killed.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Alshabaabs have no clannish agenda, if you did not know! Having said that, I don’t think they have any solution to our problems, and it’s really sad to see so many youths in their prime being wasted…reminds me the xadith ‘yubcathu biniyyaatihim’!

By Allah, anyone opposing the ,munafiq/Kuffar invasion is not wasted, but achieved a status unlike any other. Though you support the idea of expelling the Amxaars, yaa Xiin, you are quite apathetic when it come to ruling by Shariah and the objectives of Al-Shabaab. You have often bellitled the Young soldiers (marna belaayaad ku sheegtay), but by Allah they will be victorious.

As for the hadith ‘yubcathu biniyyaatihim’, this regards those who are innocently/mistakenly killed by the Muslim fighters whilst engaged in war with the unbelievers. e.g when, as the situation in Somalia is today, the enemy is being fought inside the city streets.

Emperor, dagaal kugulama jiro ina-adeer ee horta taa ogow! I am a peace-loving fella as you know :D

Marka labaad, if one has nothing valuable to say, Im sure you'd agree that is is often best for him to stay silent, as the Hadith of the Holy Prophet states. You will also agree that we have only two sources to clarify matters - The Quran and Sunnah.

I have stated my stance very clearly and neither do I revel in reading baseless accusations lacking in imagination and wit nor derive any sense of delight from the monotony of idle banter and arguing endlessly in circles. The situation in Somalia has been discussed and the outcome sealed!

But you have become obstinate in your ways yaa Emperor and blame the Al-shabaab for everything by default. You have become, over the few months, a man marked by the disposition to oppose and contradict; a man marked by a peculiar perverseness which is wilfully averse to any good when mentioned, without even as much of a reason for doing so.

In your perplexed state, it appears that a mind with a hazy thinking is at the helm. If not, use your mind akhi for we have all the answeres already. We have 'Qaala-llah and Qaala-rasuulu-llah' and that is enough to satisfy anyone with a shred of Emaan. When a dispute or a misunderstanding arises, refer to the book and Sunnah, for if these two cannot satisfy you, then Wallaahi your Islam is in great danger and you will not have believed.

Do not let anything materialistic in nature or anything ephemeral cloud your judgement ina-adeer, and stick to your religion as tight as you can - for we are in the stages when Islam has become something strange and like a burning coal placed in one's hand. Be satisfied with the Qur'an and Sunnah, and accept nothing less.

Also, be careful not to follow blindly any big-bearded man swearing by Allah, but to search for the Xaq (and I hope that Allah guides us all tothe Xaq) and then you shall never falter.

I hope you take all this aboard as a brotherly advice for you as well as myself.

The sick and killer tactics of hit-run compaign that saw high innocent fetalities and Mogadisho descend into chaos is being tried and employed in other peaceful cities of Somalia such as Baidoa, Gaalkacyo and others. What is the point of planting road side bomb, firing rockets and assasinating Somali officials if you run and can't hold position.

Why apply such henious destructive and merciless tactic that failed in Mogadishu to these peaceful cities.

Emoperor the answer is they are desperate

Some here argue the Al Shabaab or Xasan Dahir Aways movement is not clanist.

Absurd nonsense the top leaders of what ever you call them were from a single sub-clan. The head of the Surah, Xasan dahir, Defence minister IndaCade & Ayrow the Shabaab boss were from the same sub-sub-sub clan.

They fought for the clan against other clans and maintained clan dominance over other Muslim, Somali unarmed clans.

Then when their interest came against a government not led by their clansmen, [they were happy with Abdiqasin] they waged a religious war, and their main tool is assassination of innocent civilians.

^^Critique their views if you will but they are not clannish. That’s rubbish adeer.

Mukhtaarow and Turk share no clans. Late Cayrow and Ibrahim Afghani share no clans. I mean do think repeating this alshabaabs are clannish folks will sink in with the caamah adeer. You know better waryee…stop misleading people. There are people who think they can lamp their clannish interest with alshabaabs. It won’t work and the two will eventually contradict each other.

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

By Allah, anyone opposing the ,munafiq/Kuffar invasion is not wasted, but achieved a status unlike any other. Though you support the idea of expelling the Amxaars, yaa Xiin, you are quite apathetic when it come to ruling by Shariah and the objectives of Al-Shabaab. You have often bellitled the Young soldiers (marna belaayaad ku sheegtay), but by Allah they will be victorious.

As for the hadith ‘yubcathu biniyyaatihim’, this regards those who are innocently/mistakenly killed by the Muslim fighters whilst engaged in war with the unbelievers. e.g when, as the situation in Somalia is today, the enemy is being fought inside the city streets.

War illeen ibtil mar ba dhan bay ka dillaacaysaa bahashu!

Waryee Rag-ka-roone, tell me one think alshabaab will do after Ethiopia withdraws? Lets say Ethiopia withdraws today, then what is alshabaabs plans to deal with divided Somalis, a clannish polity? Force, ala futuuxu alxabasha? What is it?

War ku mee?

Qudhac   

Waar

bal amarkan iyo amuurtan eega bal tan yare Emperor eega ee cabaadaysa marka ethopiankii waxba ka celin waayeen.

it must feel disapointing for the xabashi shoe shiners that after years of xabashi daba******nimo they cant put up a fight on their own for moment withought the amxaaro tanks.

with most of the country out of their hands and and the ethopians getting slaughtered.

waxa kasoo hadhay cabaad, they have even managted to bankcrupt Puntland which is on the verge of financial and political collaps