Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Faysal Ali Waraabe: Reer Buuhoodle iyo Laascaanood Ha O-gaadan SNM nooshahay

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Nassir:

When self-styled public figures issue existential threats to the people of SSC, how will the average person of this one nation be impacted in the long run?

Did he issue a threat or are you going by the nonsense written above?
:D
Are you saying he didn't say it?

Isn't this same Waraabe who put Siilaanyo and the Interior minister in uncomfortable spot by saying Laas Caanod xasuuq inoo ka,dhaca waaye. This is discussion between the three. Siilaanyo and the other dude had to interject his rant.

Even the crazy should be taken seriously. Clan wars can easily be ignited!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by Nassir:

When self-styled public figures issue existential threats to the people of SSC, how will the average person of this one nation be impacted in the long run?

Say what? :D

Dhubad.   

^ That reer Laascaano hala xasuuqo :D

This Waraabe guy reminds me Mohamed Dheere, wuu iska hadlaa un. I hope he doesn't have hardcore supporters ?

NGONGE   

^^ He didn't say that in the alleged speech that Cawke posted. In fact, from what I saw (and despite my handicap Somali) he was talking about how nobody can stir trouble between SL and their brothers in the disputed areas, etc.

why blame reer sool and sanaag when cuqdada iyo Qabyaaladu heerkaan marayso,mase Hingiriis baa ina wadadhay oo waaynu isku gowracanhay weeye warku !

A_Khadar   

quote:Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Nassir:

Say what?
He didn't issue a threat now and before?

A_Khadar   

Ngonge,

Any event Waraabe attends, he issues threat to others whether it's towards to Southerns, puntlanders, ssc or O-g. I guess me and you speak two different languages but I took as a threat and very serious one for this kind of statment with respect to the event he was at and the current issues.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

Ngonge,

Any event Waraabe attends, he issues threat to others whether it's towards to Southerns, puntlanders, ssc or O-g. I guess me and you speak two different languages but I took as a threat and very serious one for this kind of statment with respect to the event he was at and the current issues.

We're talking about NOW, right? Be the better man and translate for me what he said (maybe I missed something). Just don't do a Cawke and say what you 'understood' by his words. Give me his words, saaxib. Fair enough?

A_Khadar   

^ Yes fair enough and here is what he said:

"Walaalayaal waad la socoteen waxa ka dhacay Buuhoodle iyo banaanbaxyada laga sameeyey, waad la socotaan waxa Laascaanood ka socda, waad daawateen telefishanka wixii xalay ay ku hadleen kuwii shirka ku yeeshay London, waxaan u sheegaynaa Somaliland iyo SNM waa nooshahay may dhiman, dalkayagana waa difaacaynaa, waana soo soconaa ee qoriga dabka leh hala dhigo”.

source

Waraabe: "Brothers you are aware of the demos in Buhodle, issues in Las-Anod and you watched what they said in the conference in London last night from the TV . We are telling them Somaliland and SNM are alive, we will defend our land :confused: , and we are coming so stop ignitting conflicts/tensions."

Again put the event which he spoke in to the context, the 29th anniversary of SNM...

Polanyi   

warabe is getting scared of a conference which happened next to the Red Sea Cafe, Southall. Imagine when the real liberation effort starts. icon_razz.gif

nevertheles Faiysal didn't said what is written in the title of the thread explicitly, in many times he mimmics Al-Haj Musa Sudi yaleho and he is NW Somalia politics commedian