Sign in to follow this  
waayeel

Shame on Moderators

waayeel   

why was Qudhac's Ali Samatar post deleted?

this shows that this forum is run by clannish retard! who are so biased and can't take the heat and criticism of those of different views.

India   

^^^^

What is going on SOL of late?

Is this site not meant a political forum?

Does admin not now the meaning " freedom of speech & expression".

Qudhac   

looool i think the admin just though no one would notice, am still attempting to figure out what rules it broke, which i cant think of any.

i reposted it and asked the admins what the problem is since it is just a thread that is covering a current issues or are there some issue the admins would preffer if no one mention if so they may say so....

Faheema.   

Sounds like the Admin is showing off his magic trick... * now you see……now you don’t * Lakiin it seems his audience were least impressed. :D

Jumatatu   

Now common guys dont be so hasty..... It has been deleted cause of ( I think) the supporting article of this thread. It so vile and so tribalistic and as such against the 'golden' rules of SOL.

Sky   

i am with jumatatu. its not about the subject or about you. the source itself is hateful. i find the subject very interesting.

waayeer, india and qudhac. be careful guys. especially waayeel. somalinet is also owned by a puntlander if you check at checkdomain.com, but they arent biased at all. so be easy on the accusations and fingerpointing will ya.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Ambassador:

somalinet is also owned by a puntlander if you check at checkdomain.com

^^^Looooool...sxb are you implying that SOL is owned by a Puntlander.....

36_2_27.gif

Sky   

and what if i am jumtatau?

waayeel. you are free in this world too. but when you are in someone elses house, you have to assimilate to their rules. like not smoking in the house. thats why SOL has the right to set up its rules. they pay the bills, not you.

never thought i would have to explain this?

This is the internet and it should be free of censorship, libel and threats. we live in a civilised world where people exchange ideas freely and express them freely.....

Its also a private owned Website. All rights reserved. I think ppl should read the rules eh?

OG_Girl   

Well, poor Uncle Admin, everyone here on his back. To the rest of you all out there, this site isn’t what you think. Hint* we Somalis respect very much our in-laws cause is in our nomad blood!!!.

Last time I was here, some of us including me were then on Admin’s back redface.gif And now the table is turned upside down and the other group complaining and blaming him for being biased!!.

On a serious note though, the Admin is trying his best, I have been a little harsh on him recently. This shows everyone is blaming him to be a biased and this in turn shows how fair he is. No one can please us Somalis and everyone here are thinking about themselves and enjoy playing a victim. Still I would advice the Admin to follow his own Rules and not some random rules.

PS. Wayeel, what is the point of putting someone's name and address here? We can all find out names if we want and if we have a complain, we can do online, either email, PM .So what is the point?? :rolleyes:

Salaam

Blessed   

^^No dear! It’s called invasion of privacy. There is a clear complaints procedure in this forum; use it. :rolleyes:

Posting the site owners personal details and making baseless assumptions about his loyalties is just wrong. Further more, you have the audacity to use this forum at your convenience, whilst encouraging Nomads to harass its owner. Subxan Allah, that is very, very much below the belt!

OG_Girl   

Wayeel ,Call whatever you want dear! But I am just wondering cant someone have a sincere debate here without some people being suspicious of his motives and think they are biased for their clan? :rolleyes:

Edit: Hi Ameenah nice to see you around girl smile.gif

Salam