Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Afqurac (VP) of Puntland speaks.

me   

^^Nothing wrong will killing those guys or even burning them, but what is the problem is in what name are these people being killed? Are they being killed in the name of a clan or n the name of the nation? Thats whats important to me, you can't say we are a clan and we are killing other clans, but we won't say anything about the Ethio's.

People need to get their priorities str8.

We all know that when some people say that they are fighting in the name of a clan only then it will force others to choose a side. It would be much smarter to avoid the whole clan thing or at least downplay it.

Baashi   

Awoowe warkuba wa intee! The tragedy in Benadir region has little to do with PLers. Anyone who implies otherwise is onto something. If you something I don't know plz educate me.

Xiin....The man got to where he is today precisely coz he was the best candidate that his tribe have offered to the Empigathi reconcialation whether willingly or not. They might not all support his misguided efforts in Xamar,but he will always be identified with his lineage, thanks to the flaws of setting up goverment along Qabiil lines. Prominent Planders in the Diasporo have voiced their objections to the Xabashi occupation, and the merciless killings of Reer Mogadisho. But so far the leadership in Pland is in line with Yeey efforts. The masses might not have say in what these men do, but certainly haven't objected to the Xabashi presence and the Xamar crackdown.

Me....Reer Mogadisho were very complacent in 91. And 16yrs of savagery is the price that they paid for the complacency the same way reer Koonfuur paid hefty price for their indiffirence towards their northern brethen. It is question of morality Saaxib regardless of people's history.

^^Neutrality alone suffices to know about your gigantic guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, I say!

You care when someone calls puntland guilty of what happens in Mogadishu when Puntland itself admits that it stationed much of its troops in there, but you don't care when thousands of non-puntlanders are slaugtered by the enemy that you ceased to call an anemy any longer!

Munaafaq, I say is an irresistable word to use at this time! lol

Originally posted by Baashi:

Awoowe warkuba wa intee! The tragedy in Benadir region has little to do with
PLers
. Anyone who implies otherwise is onto something. If you something I don't know plz educate me.

I agree. But I thought it was newsworthy that the man responded to the accusation that come from certain disgruntled folks in Xamar. As you know I don’t buy into the notion that Xamar belongs to specific clan. That’s bogus adeer. Those who populate it today or great many of them invaded it by force and caused the mass exodus we all know, and which brought you and me to where we are today. But that does not wash PL leadership guilty of participating last war. In fact they are proud of it. If you doubt me all you need to listen is how Afqurac and Cadde talk about it.

Midda kale do you think this post of mine implied some sinister motive against Planders yaa Baashi?

Xiin, so Puntland is going down again?

Puntland is the excuse for the shelling of Mogadishu, it is not the Ethiopians but the Puntlanders being Mogadishu right?

It is the revenge?

How did we go from a religious war to a clan one?

Its all a fake cry, when one credit card expires they try another..

Baashi   

No xiin awoowe. I don't think you harbor any sinister motive against PL. How could you after all you are from there.

No awoowe. We seem to disgaree few areas that's all. Opinions vary awoowe.

Jabhad   

Awoowe warkuba wa intee! The tragedy in Benadir region has little to do with PLers. Anyone who implies otherwise is onto something. If you something I don't know plz educate me.

Mogadishu, a city of 2+ million has seen many tragedies more than any other part in former Somalia. The causes are many and will require a new thread of its own. But to claim Waqooyi Bari has nothing to do todays tragedy in Xamar is as fake as saying Ethiopia has no fighting force in Somalia. The fact remains other than the Ethio-American[anti-Islam alliance], Waqooyi Bari is the only region in Somalia that fully supported Yeeys adventure and the Ethiopian Mbagathi project blindly. A project that is responsible in todays Mogadishu tragedy. Waqooyi Bari embraced Abdulahi-Axmaar with human and material support and that should not be denied.

Ms DD   

You people talk as if the Puntland leadership has a choice in the matter. I can also tell you that not everyone from Puntland supports A/Y and his clowns. The only thing that is going for Puntlanders is peace (which itself is very dear) however as SOS mentioned, all their income is paid to A/Y. I have got on a good authority that A/Y has asked Cadde to stop the airport construction and redirect all the monies to him. This is the only thing Cadde objected to. Wish he'd have the guts to cut all ties with this poor-excuse of a govt. Cadde hasnt got the clout to take on A/Y. He hasn't been able to provide essential services to Puntlanders.

It also worries me that when this govt falls apart, that he will return to Puntland and resume his old position. This concerns me.

Kashafa   

You people talk as if the Puntland leadership has a choice in the matter. I can also tell you that not everyone from Puntland supports A/Y and his clowns

Then they should stand up and be counted. I know for a fact that any ahlu-deen person in Puntland is rooting for the Courts against the Tikrey-TFG alliance. It's simple: Anybody who has a ounce of Imaan would not root for accursed Xabashi against his Muslim brethern. Not to mention that a large portion of the heroic throughbreds of Al-Shabaab were from Puntland.

As it's evident on SOL, only clannists-in-denial or secular intellectuals are pro-TFG.

It also worries me that when this govt falls apart, that he will return to Puntland and resume his old position. This concerns me

It's up to the people to stand up against him like that brave elder who spoke out against the TFG and declared Sharia in December. Inshallah, they will be successful.

Kashafa   

^ :D . Aight, I'll pay up but can you do one thing ? Ditch the Qabiil-talk and clarify where you stand. I'm running out of 72 excuses, day by day you're sounding more like Sakhar instead of a G-haadi who's clan is Islam.

See camal, duqa.. :confused:

new word: orahdeyda...meaning signature ?

ehehehe, ok duqa. Advise taken, seriously!

I was experimenting the patience of SOL management as to how far I can swim in this ocean of tribalism, but I realized now they cared less about the whole thing, including the integrity of their site!

We have to clean the place for them by showering what we can of good moral, humility, upright characters and more. This place is really starving for wisdom and faith.

by the way, signature in somali is Saxiix, or feermo, lol. Oraah is statement, of anything, usually few sentences, I guess.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Then they should stand up and be counted.

How do you think they do that? Ever lived under dictatorship?