Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Ahlu Sunna yet again defeat Alshabab in Central Somalia: more than 76 deads!

Meji: How many of them are there, and why dont they get all the Sufi's together?

You know a Somali wide religious resistance to the Al Shabaab Kharajites.

They are the majority, they need to recruit many from different regions, from Mudug, the Timawaynes of Puntland regions, those from Somaliland and Herta Bardheere.

People are sick and tired of these grave robing groups.

So far Ahlu Sunna are not playing to their power.

Fabregas   

I know you love them, meiji timoweyne, ;) , but they are supported by Ethiopia and possibly western governments. It makes sense that they would support them too................

Meiji   

Duke,

The Ahlu Sunna should mobilize themselves and more importantly mobilize the fierce nomads from the arid plains of Somalia: Galgaduud, Mudug, Bari, Nugaal, Sanaag etc.

The only force that can counter the foreign-supported/fi nanced/trained/indoc trinated Alshabab is a PURE SOMALI FORCE that consists of the single most characteristic of Somalis: fierce nomadic warrior mentality.

So far in Galgaduud the Ahlu Sunna allied with the local nomadic clans control:

-Abudwaaq

-Balanbale

-Dhusomareeb

-Guriceel

-Maxaas

-Waxbo

-etc etc.

Their main disadvantage so far is: they are not really linked.

The Ahlu Sunna from Guriceel-Dhusomareeb should send reinforcements to Maxaas etc.

Al Zeylaci,

You neither Alshabab who have admitted that they are supported and financed by Alqaida, and have foreign fighters fighting besides them have NO SINGLE CREDIBILITY NOR RIGHT to talk about ´´Western or foreign support´´.

The religious pretenders want to use foreign powers themselves yet denounce other factions when they use foreign powers.

Amin Arts latest cartoon has made the hypocricy of the religious pretenders clear to all.

Lets hope the only AUTHENTIC, PURE SOMALI FACTION out there will defeat these foreign supported religious pretenders.

^^^Galgaduud is a central region. Most Somali groups can travel to this area.

They the Suffi's should call an all out Jihad on these groups and their interests.

Thus many would be able to travel and this would shock the daylights out of these groups.

Fabregas   

but you are the one that is contradicting yourself. You hate Xizbul Islam who have no foreigners because they are supported by Eritrea. And you praise your local clan warlords who are also supported by foreigners. And now you are saying that a group which Meles Zenawi publicly admitted supporting does not have the support of foreigners. Be consistent sxb, this group has the support of foreigners too. Meiji supports a group which is supported and backed by foreigners, everyone ;)

Meiji   

Al Zeylaci,

As I said:

You neither Alshabab have the credibility nor the legitimacy to accuse other factions of been supported by foreign powers.

How can someone who himself is financed, supported, trained, influenced by foreign powers accuse others of that same sin???

I neither support Alshabab, nor the religious pretenders Hassan Aweys nor Sh.Shariif nor the defunct secular warlords but only those Sufi forces that are clean from foreign interference and are pure so far.

Fabregas   

but the " sufi" forces are supported by Melese Zenawi and his government. So you support a group which is supported by foreigners.he he

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

but the " sufi" forces are supported by Melese Zenawi and his government. So you support a group which is supported by foreigners.he he

but the "alshabaab/Xisbul Islam" forces are supported by Isias Afwerki and his government AND by foreign Jihadis.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

but the "alshabaab/Xisbul Islam" forces are supported by Isias Afwerki and his government AND by foreign Jihadis.

Explain that to Meiji who thinks his Ethiopian supported "Sufis" saints are not backed by foreigners. :D

Raamsade   

quote:Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:

Explain that to Meiji who thinks his Ethiopian supported "Sufis" saints are not backed by foreigners.
:D
Well I can't tell 'em that 'cause it aint true. Ethiopia is not supporting Ahlu Sunnah Waljameeca YET. There's not a shred of evidence to substantiate such claim. But that may change if the tide turns against Ahlu Sunna. Ethiopia may come to the aid of Ahlu Sunna and all sensible Somalis will welcome it since the new scourge of Somalia (the new jabhad/warlords) is Alshabaab. We can't afford another 20 years of sectarian warlordism. So far the Sufis are doing good job of schooling the Salafis in the fine art of war.

It doesn't matter who FIGHTS in a group, it's who FINANCES it. If Sherban Shabeel was fighting for ash-Shabaab, that wouldn't make Shabaab a Romanian Christian movement, would it? Just like the presence of Arabs in it doesn't mean Shabaab is fighting for Arab interests. It's all about the generals and big bosses.

Therefore, while I'm very, very disappointed with Shabaab for trying to overthrow the government, I would never support Ahlu Sunna. Despite it's 100% Somali constituency (if what Meiji says is true), Ahlu Sunna is as foreign-backed and outside-financed as they get.

Fabregas   

So if the Ethiopian soldiers crossed back into border and happen to rape, say your cousin or female relative, would it be sensible? Would it be the lesser of the two evil? Would you look check if sheih Machiavelli, and sheikh Edmund Burke, and sheikh Emmanuel Kant permit such things? How low are you willing to go( to achieve your aims) for what is considered to be the lesser of the two evil?

ps. this is only one evidence, and there are other evidences for which I cant be bothered to find the links to

Raamsade   

Sherban Shabeel, it seems you fell for the propaganda of the Salafis. There is not a scintilla of evidence showing Ethiopia assistance to Ahlu Sunna waljameeca. Not even anecdotal evidence. Nothing! It's all accusations and here says all in a bid to discredit a concerned Somalis who are merely defending their way of life (herding goats and camels). Their only crime is they're Sunni Muslims. It's not Ahlu Sunna that is invading peaceful farming towns and ransacking everything of value. That's Alshabaab.

Besides, Somalia is nearly 100% Muslim. Whats more there is no Sunni-Shia divide, they're all Sunnis. They all speak the same language. And yet it is the supposedly your coreligionist, compatriot Sunni Somali who is raping your women, terrorizing your civilians (like the beheading of local elder in Maxaas today) and not giving you the opportunity to pursue peaceful life. In such circumstance, one has to defend himself and his way of life. I will seek the assistance of even the most malevolent benafactor. Even if Ahlu Sunna waljameca were being financed by foreign entities including Ethiopia, so what? As long as they're defeating Alshabaab and their ilk, they're always in the right and will have my unreserved support.

Raamsade   

So if the Ethiopian soldiers crossed back into border and happen to rape, say your cousin or female relative, would it be sensible? Would it be the lesser of the two evil?

If Ethiopian soldiers were raping my female relatives, I'd fight them too. But why pose a hypothetical? There are no Ethiopian troops in Somalia raping Somali women today but they're the menace of Alshabaab raping 13 year old girls and then stoning them to death for adultery. At the moment, Ethiopia is definitely the lesser of two evils.

ps.

Please provide the "other evidence." I highly doubt you got any. What you gave is Ethiopian opposition forum. You need a source more authoritative and credible.