Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Picture of the current Somali parliament.

It's a meeting organised by the Ministry for Women development and family affairs, Check this out!

It's horn's way of discrediting the former warlords, it's a political message! He want's to show us, how the former 'ruthless' warlords have been tamed!

It's horn's way of discrediting the former warlords, it's a political message! He want's to show us, how the former 'ruthless' warlords have been tamed!

Horn was always got at sending political messages, a master of the dark arts I tell ya ;)

Jacpher   

So you're saying you can't teach old dogs [ina Yusuf, Ina Caydiid, and Hiiraale] new tricks?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

It's horn's way of discrediting the former warlords, it's a
political
message! He want's to show us, how the former 'ruthless' warlords have been
tamed
!

What would this place be without our infamous conspiracy theorist! :D

This is my way of showing those who had hoped the warlords would pick up their art again that they had better stop hoping.

So were you at the convention? I did hear you made the cake horn? Apparently Qanyare was impressed with it so much that he asked: 'Who made the cake'?

A lady replied back: 'It was made by a boy if I'm not mastaken who is called/goes by the name of HornAfrique!

Dhubad.   

^Horn, how come u r not commenting about the genocide that is engulfing some part of our country or you just waiting until it reaches your doorstep?

Or are your being hypnotised by Duke and his followers ?