Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: PM Sharmarke lands in Puntland

Duke-Self-hating clanist...what does hell does that even mean. Anyway, your secessionist wet dreams would go nowhere. Only the demented would argue for such thing. I really don't understand this obsession with Shangoole.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke-Self-hating clanist...what does hell does that even mean. Anyway, your secessionist wet dreams would go nowhere. Only the demented would argue for such thing. I really don't understand this obsession with Shangoole.

Che, adeer you need help, no one has ever cared for secession and Puntland belongs to all Somali's however its system is great and works.

You on the other hand pretend to be a nationalist yet support the demise of peaceful Puntland, are full of hate and envy and attack all its leaders at every turn. at the same time you support the grave digging, Somali flag hating Al Shabaab, all because Shangoole might attack and capture Burtinle. :D

^Back to Shangoole, your entire line of argument is relative to what clan one is from-very unfortunate and sad.

LoooooooooL@Puntland belongs to all, and yet you have problem with Sharif visiting there.

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No it aint lad, your whole stance is hot air. Somaliland is just NW Somalia.

You have a peanut size brain with no argument skills.

Go back to your "cut and paste" skills and come back to me when you learn how to debate.

Everything you say here is contradicting.

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Somali's in Puntland also dont have any ime for self hating clanist who wish death and destruction on them.

GD, no one wishes death for Puntland. I have many relatives their plus my sister is married to a man from Puntland. There is no way i would want to see it go into turmoil. The only thing that needs to be addressed is the amount of power Puntland gives to the Government and for people like you to respect the people in power.

^^^Adeer no one was talking to you, that was addressed to a different person. As for Puntland power it has earned it and does not take anything away from anyone else.

Puntland is developing 1/3 of Somalia, which needs roads, airports and many other vital infrustructure. Why are you against this?