Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Lol. Fabricated Elders Consent, And Allegedly Atam's Paltalk Voice..What Next?

Paragon, awoowe I understand where you are coming from, but how long should the admin wait? PL was idle way too long and gave elders all the time they needed, but this guy wasn't interested in negotiation. He was buying time and double dealing with the elders. You can keep building a training base and recruit army while saying you are up for talks. Awoowe reerku waa ku qeybsan yahay tan. Raggii shalay ka dhintay PL 2baa ahaa reer Sanaag, marka inta busta la iska jefo ninkan ha la iska qabto cid uu dan u yahay ma jirtee. Faroole siyaabo kale ha lagu xisaabtamo hana lagu eeddeeyo, laakiin reerbuu duullaan ku yahay maaha xaqiiqda.

Paragon   

^GD, do I have a choice in it even if I renounce it a million times? Adeer you understand the politics (with little p) of it all.

Ama sheego ama ha sheegan, waad tahay..that's the maxim. Waa Alleey badey.

But I will speak against injustice wherever I see it - be it in Maakhir or Puntland or Muqdisho.

But first we need to be sure and not to rush into calling for war where peace already exists. It's an expensive comodity in Somalia, you see.

The Al-Shabaab, however, I am against. Though I won't go out of my way to give them their due justice - it if that becomes the case.

'Gaalka dil gartiisana sii' adeer.

^^^You have only ever been consistent for your hatred of Puntland. Thats all, and in fact it matters not what you say or do, for Puntland will outlast all this nonsense insha Allah.

As for the man in question, the clans blowback has already started. This is a war between the state and Al Shabaab, and not against our own clans as you want it to be.

Maakhir waa qayb ka mid ah Puntland

Nin kasta oo Reer Maakhir ah oo ku dagaal geliya Dhalinyarada degaanka mabd'a laga soo xawilay meel kale oo ah dhagax ku wada dil labo shimbirood oo ka dhigan ***** iyagu ha isku dhanmaadeen wuxuu danbi ka galay dadka iyo degaanka taariikhda u lahaa in ay nabad kula noolaadan walaalahooda ***** galbeed iyo bari,ahaan jirayna kuwa u soo horeeya marka dhibi jirto

Falsafada ah cadowgaaga cadowgiisu waa saaxiibkay oo ah tan ay ku gubatay koonfurta Soomaaliya iyo Muqdisho,hadii ay jiraan rag Reer Maakhir ah oo isticmaalaya fikirkan oo aan bulshada inteeda badani ee Reer Maakhir ku raacsanayn waa in ay wax ka qabtaan, lana takoora hadii ay jiraan cid uu duufsadayna laga soo reebaa.loona caqli celiyaa

Marka hore waa khalad in dhibka iyo waxyeelada walaalkaa uu kuu isticmaalo mid aan labadiinaba horay u jeclayn hodhowna aad isugu mid noqon doonataa,kaas oo had iyo jeer raadin jiray bur burka Puntland iyo colaad ka dhex dhalata Beelaha ***** ee Dooraad oo kuwada noolaa nabada intii ay ka soo farcameen Odayga aabahooda Allah ha u naxariistee oo ku aasan Haylaan.

This is from todays editorial on a website that was emotional last night...Allsanaag.com..

Paragon   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Paragon, awoowe I understand where you are coming from, but how long should the admin wait? PL was idle way too long and gave elders all the time they needed, but this guy wasn't interested in negotiation. He was buying time and double dealing with the elders. You can keep building a training base and recruit army while saying you are up for talks. Awoowe reerku waa ku qeybsan yahay tan. Raggii shalay ka dhintay PL 2baa ahaa reer Sanaag, marka inta busta la iska jefo ninkan ha la iska qabto cid uu dan u yahay ma jirtee. Faroole siyaabo kale ha lagu xisaabtamo hana lagu eeddeeyo, laakiin reerbuu duullaan ku yahay maaha xaqiiqda.

Gheelle, you make sense from one angle and I can understand you well. My moto is always give peace a chance first. I can't trust anyone who is impatient to make war - I just can't just trust such a man, hence my objections to Faroole's move. I believed there were other and better ways of uprooting this problem altogether.

Patience...and wise counsel works wonders.

Che,

No sxb. I can't support Atam if he is indeed found to be al-Shabaab. Nimankaas iyo aniga are ideologically bi-polar positions.

So no, I won't support a Shabaabi Atam or Al-Shabaab in any shape or form.

Neither will I support Faroole's rush decisions that have sinister plots in store. I think, I really do, that the whole issue is economically motivated.

Faroole wants his authority over this region and its people (heck even Siad Barre tried to bring them in into the fold and found them disintered) and that Faroole's going about it the wrong way.

Cuqdad lama illaawaan ah ayuu dadka ku beerayaa - which is unfortunate.

NASSIR   

Neither will I support Faroole's rush decisions that have sinister plots in store. I think, I really do, that the whole issue is
economically motivated.

That is exactly my point. We should not be blind of the unresolved issues in the region. An Individual is not the problem, for he can be gone or replaced but the political environment that spawned this hostile relationship between the State and the Indigenous clan.

Cowke   

Waxaan aad ula yaabey dhowr joornaal oo ku hadla afka sheekh atam kuwaasoo caadeystay in ay ka been abuuraan xaqiiqada jirta. Waxaa la soo weeraray deegaanada beesha waxaana soo weeraray shaqsi qandaraas ka soo qaatay koonfurta somalia. Dadku waa isyaqaan sheekh atam xagee ka keenay geesinimada uu leeyahay waxaan u socdaa boosaaso.

Hadaba dadka ku abtirsada magaalada boosaaso iyo deegaanada ku xeeran waa in ay isha ku hayaan joornaalada u adeega shabaabka ee beryahan la soo baxay xirfadii lagu yiqiin cadawga soo jireenka ah ee Puntland. Hadaba waxaa laga yaabaa dadkaas duulaanka idinku ah in ay qaarkood idinla joogaan boosaaso ama garoowe oo ay bariis ka cunayaan dabadeedna idin caynayaan oo ay idinku soo hogaaminayaan cadow.

Sheekh atam waxaa qandaraaska uu ka soo qaatay al shabaab si uu lacag uhelo khalkhalna u geliyo amaanka puntland.

Dadka ku taageeraya beel ahaantana waxaa ay ku riyoodeen sheekh atam hadii uuqabto boosaaso idinka ayaa yeelanaya sidii kismaayo oo kale ka dhacdey ka dib markii uu ina salaad booy lacagtii loogu deeqay somaliya uu hub ku soo gatey isaga oo ay dalaal u aheyd jabuuti iyo Eritrea. Ka dibna uu abuurey walaalihii galgaduud.

Hadaba dadka ku abtirsada goboladaan waa in aysan waxba reeban oo ay meelana iska dhiogaan naxariista tolnimo, oo ay ilaalsadaan nabadooda iyp sharaftooda. Kalana saaran saaxiibkooda iyo cadowgooda.

Waxaan idinka codsanayaa in aad ila fiirisaan joornaaladan qaar sida ay uga been abuureen dagaalkii lagu soo qaadey Puntland iyaga oo u difaacaya qaab qabiil sheydaanka gacan ku dhiiglaha ah ee tijaarada ku doonaya burburinta Puntland.

http://www.allsanaag.com/

http://www.laasqoray.org/press/

http://www.laasqoray.net/

Cabdi Naasir Odowaa

Cabdiiyare@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2009 Allidamaale.com

Cowke   

You guys better watch it because are very powerful clan and reach everywhere when we need to.

Look at what happen to your hate house called galgalanews

http://galgalanews.com/

You are really asking for all makhiri sites to get shut down if you keep up with your nonsense

Xudeedi   

Nothing entertains me more than Cowke and allidamaale. Both outlets are honest unlike undercover clan cheerleaders on SOL.

Cowke   

Xudeedi WAKE UP WILL U

Al-Shabaab spreads attacks to Somalia’s Puntland state

By ABDULKADIR KHALIF, NATION CORRESPONDENT

Posted Monday, July 26 2010 at 19:49

MOGADISHU, Monday

Abdirashid Mohamed Irro, the minister for commerce of the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia, stated yesterday that his government was aware that militias trained in Southern Somalia have been sent to cause instability in Puntland, a semi-autonomous state in Northeastern Somalia.

Minister Irro said that the radical group Al Shabaab, has trained and sent militias to destabilise a previously unwavering region.

“At least 50 regional officials have recently been killed in Puntland by al Shabaab organised militias,” said the TFG’s commerce minister who hails from the Puntland region.

He urged the authority there and the people to collaborate in tackling the growing menace and added that the flow of fanatical militants to the region was high.

The government in Puntland has accused a cleric, Sheikh Mohamed Said of keeping militias in the mountain range overlooking Bossaso, the commercial capital of Puntland, 1,500 kilometres northeast of Mogadishu.

Cowke   

Thirteen insurgents killed in Somalia's Puntland

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:12am GMT

HARGEISA (Reuters) - Thirteen militia from the al Qaeda-linked al Shabaab group were killed in clashes with troops of the semi-autonomous northern Puntland region of Somalia, President of Puntland Abdirahman Mohamed Farole said on Monday.

The insurgents were killed after attacking Puntland's forces in an area to the south of Bosasso, on the same day when dozens of soldiers, insurgents and civilians were killed during fighting in the capital Mogadishu.

"Al Shabaab and foreign terrorists attacked our forces at an area 40 km to the south of Bosasso today. Heavy fighting took place and we killed 13 of them. We also captured several of them including a senior commander," Farole told reporters in a news conference held in Garowe, Puntland's capital.

Farole said three Puntland soldiers were wounded in the fighting, but that the troops managed to defeat the insurgents and take their positions.

Puntland has been relatively stable compared with the rest of Somalia, but violence and instability have risen in recent months and the region is also a major base for pirates who have been causing havoc to shipping off the Horn of Africa.

An African Union peacekeeping force in the capital, AMISOM, said it re-took a government building in the capital from the al Shabaab after heavy fighting, with casualties on both sides.

"Seven of our soldiers were killed by our own misdirected shell. As we advanced, I counted 18 dead bodies of al Shabaab" Mohamed Nur, a Somali military officer who fought alongside AMISOM troops told Reuters from the scene by phone.

Elman, a human rights group, said at least eight civilians were killed and 42 others were injured in the fighting.

Al Shabaab and another Islamist militia have been fighting the Western-backed Somali government since the start of 2007. They control much of the capital in a country deprived of an effective central government and mired in violence since warlords toppled dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in 1991.

Cowke   

Puntland forces clash with Al Qaeda-linked militia

By Mustafa Haji Abdinur (AFP) – 1 day ago

HARGEISA, Somalia — Fierce fighting broke out Monday between the forces from the Somali breakaway state of Puntland and an Al Qaeda-linked militia, officials said.

Security officials said at least three Puntland soldiers died while Puntland President Abdirahman Mohamed Farole claimed that 13 rebels were killed in the clashes that erupted near Galgala in western Puntland.

"There was fighting near Bosasso this morning where terrorist-sponsored elements, including foreign fighters, attacked our forces. Thirteen of their bodies were counted near Sugure and several of their senior commanders were captured in the fighting," Farole told reporters.

Puntland had for some time been planning a major operation in the cave-riddled mountains where officials say local warlord Mohamed Said Atom has been building a force of several hundred militants.

"The operation was launched early this morning. So far, we have lost three soldiers. Seven were also wounded," Colonel Abdurahman Ali, a security official in Puntland's nearby economic capital of Bosasso, told AFP.

Officials and residents in the mountainous area straddling the unofficial border between Somalia's northern breakaway states of Puntland and Somaliland had voiced concern recently over Atom's stepped up activity.

The local warlord has been singled out by the UN Security Council for violating an arms embargo and is believed to be a key supplier of arms to the Al Qaeda-inspired Shebab group that controls much of the rest of Somalia.

They said the remote mountains risked becoming an ideal hide-out for Somalia's growing Shebab-hosted contingent of foreign jihadis, akin to Afghanistan's Tora Bora mountains.

"Those terrorists have tried to undermine security in our region twice previously but were defeated by the local communities. I call upon you to stand up again to defend your land as well as you did in the past," Farole said.

The president of the semi-autonomous territory also urged support from the international community.

"This war terrorists have launched on Puntland today will not be limited to this region. If the international community does not assist us, the war will spread all over the region. Indeed it has already reached Kampala," he said.

He was referring to July 11 suicide attacks which killed 76 people gathered at entertainment spots in the Ugandan capital to watch the football World Cup and were claimed by the Shebab.

Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved

It is clear to those in Bosaso who know, that it is sheikh Atam. No amount of spin can change the fact. The black Al shabaab flags are also flying there.

NASSIR   

The local warlord
has been singled out by the UN Security Council for violating an arms embargo and is believed to be a key supplier of arms to the Al Qaeda-inspired Shebab group that controls much of the rest of Somalia

Source: AFP

This is a BIG twist of the report by the UN monitoring Group. The man is known to be arms dealer according to the report. The report also mentions that he supplies weapons to ONLF, a fact that has angered Ethiopia and hence its interest in getting rid of him.

I'll post that report.