Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

PM Sharmarke under attack

Meiji   

^^

The irony is:

I oppose the whole foreign-created regime and laugh at how people like Dukey want to side with their adeer every time the tfg ship risks sinking.

PS: Has Dukey made promotion? Instead of been the 24/7 Pro-tolka Propaganda machine on SOL, he is now the manager of a whole team of newbies who now have taken over his 24/7 PR work on SOL.

Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:

It just doesn't make sense why they would be against having the training on Somali soil.

Jabuti is Somali SOIL.
There is a whole lotta crap in this forum, that's for sure. But this piece of tambourine beating delusion takes the prize!!!

Meiji, even though you claim to be against the TFG, hypothetically speaking if you were given the choice to set up the Somali Republic's Navy headquarters, and the best contenders out there to host the base were Puntland and Djibouti...where would you establish it and why?

Meiji   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:

It just doesn't make sense why they would be against having the training on Somali soil.

Jabuti is Somali SOIL.
There is a whole lotta crap in this forum, that's for sure. But this piece of tambourine beating delusion takes the prize!!!

Meiji, even though you claim to be asked the TFG, hypothetically speaking if you were given the choice to set up the Somali Republic's Navy headquarters, and you the best contenders out there, were Puntland and Djibouti...where would you establish it and why?
I would chose Mars, because Somalia is ready to build a naval base on Mars.

People should get the basics right first.

As for the Piracy, Northeastern admin needs to stop their criminal business. They are part of the problem and certainly can not be the solution.

^^^

You've just done exactly what I knew you'd do. You're all so very predictable...

Spout off some inane deflection, yet give absolutely no logical connection between the so-called Northeastern admin and its "criminal businesses".

Hopeless, would be an understatement.

Dhubad.   

lool@ This thread, its obvious Duke's support is based on Clan line so he will support anyone from Puntland by hook or by crook so no surprise there.

Just for the record Duke, Sharif speaks several languages and yes he can write and read....He was a very successful well known businessman way before the civil war.

That said, in this latest rift , I believe the navy base should be established somewhere in Somalia and so far Puntland is right candidate for that so I am with PM Sharmarke on that.

Djoubti is a different country, hadii larabo inay Somalia shaqayso wax hala isku ogolaado...!

To Meiji and the rest: My support of Puntland state of Somalia is in no doubt nor does it need explanation. Puntland is a real tangible state that has celebrated its 11th anniversy a month ago. Its recognized as an integral and important part of Somalia. It has played a key role in securing the peace of 1/3 of Somalia and 1/3 of its population.

What do you support? clan militias in the guise of “Ahlu Clan” or warlords the likes of Xasan Turki or Barre Hiiraale.

There are even those who support the corrupt reptilian likes of Sharif Xasan & Ibbi, individuals without any base of power and who lack education and vision. One of them calls himself a Prof yet we do not know what University he gained this title from?

Its laughable that today they attack the PM Sharmarke because he delivered the support of his base, that he has the blessing of Puntland and that the Navy base should be in the state.

Why are they choosing Djibouti instead of Puntland? Is this not clan driven hatred and what message should Puntland take from this?

Again much like the protestes of Geedi and the ********* of Nur Cade, this move will just strengthen the state that is today the vanguard of Somalia.

Dhubad.   

^Look, unlike you my support is not only confined with men from my clan or region. I supported Xassan Turki, Shabaab, Sharif to an extent and now I support Sharmaarke on this but you on the other hand, you only support people from your clan whether they are right or wrong and that is a fact.

^^^I support the state of Puntland, the government of Yusuf Yey & today PM Sharmarke. These heavyweights happen to be from my clan, and happen to be correct in their policies. Thus what sense do you make in supporting a militia leader like Turki, Al Shabaab who only know how to kill and have failed at everything else?

I support logic, if that is led by individuals from my clan then so be it. I will continue to tell the truth and keep them honest :D

^^^Sharif Hotel is a clan obbsessed man and got angry when Puntland signed the deal. The illeterate Sharif Xasan is out to make quick money and Ibbi is just a blowhart.

The Puntland members including the PM should just relocate to the state and leave these naked men be defended by Djibouti.

UZTAAD   

then it is time pm sharmarke to flex his muscles

and do some thing about this unholy trio alliance to show his supporters that he mean bussines.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I support the state of Puntland, the government of Yusuf Yey & today PM Sharmarke. These heavyweights happen to be from my clan, and happen to be correct in their policies. Thus what sense do you make in supporting a militia leader like Turki, Al Shabaab who only know how to kill and have failed at everything else?

I support logic, if that is led by individuals from my clan then so be it.
I will continue to tell the truth and keep them honest
:D

lol I knew u will come up something silly like that. Halkaa ka sii wad after we need to support people with logic and they can only be found in Puntland

^^^You said adeer, Puntland as even our adversary Walid Abdalla has admited is a peaceful stable part of Somalia. Thus keep getting upset at its leaders for no other reason other than their hard work and dedication to peace and equality.