Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Obama First Lady With HE Ali Jangeli, Minister of Foreign Affairs Mrs. Jama

Liibaan   

NG,

Amir of Qatar was meeting with Obama like other world leaders, so the question where was Sheikh Shariif??????

slide_2906_41067_large.jpg

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama pose for a photo during a reception at the Metropolitan Museum in New York with His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar, and H.H. Sheikha Mozah Consort of H.H. The Emir of the State of Qatar, Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

Read more at:

Juje   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

NG,

Amir of Qatar was meeting with Obama like other world leaders, so the question where was Sheikh Shariif??????

Sheikh Sharif was in a better place on that actual day....

xaaj.jpg

Castro   

^^^^ Why do I get the feeling you're not talking about the Xajj picture.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Nice pic I love the way he was all serious while everyone was smiling.

It should've been my uncle. After 40 years of sucking up to Amhara, the least he should have gotten was a snap with Obama. Now he's spending lonely nights at the San'aa Motel 6. Tolaayey tolaay. :D

3950159832_e7c9d6f05a.jpgAlso the man above in the pic [Jengeli] is as you know my kisnman :D

72406808-full.jpgThe legend with the President of China 2006 :D

Well if it isn’t the "natural" dude. Well my uncle retired and met many world leaders in his time. Your uncle could not protect his kinsmen and bring to Justice the murderesses who are chewing loudly today in Gebilay. Now who is weak, and bitter? :rolleyes:

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Also the man above in the pic [Jengeli] is as you know
my kisnman
:D

Well
my uncle
retired and met many world leaders in his time.
Your uncle
could not protect
his kinsmen
and bring to Justice the murderesses who are chewing loudly today in Gebilay.

By your calculations, kinsman isn't exactly an uncle, is it?

Now who is weak, and bitter? :rolleyes:

He who measures his self-worth by other men taking pictures with foreign leaders.

Liibaan   

He who measures his self-worth by other men taking pictures with foreign leaders.

Because no one wants to meet your dictator Mr. Riyoode, because your tibal faction of somali-diidland is unrecognized and unwanted in this modern world of 21 century, your clan enclave is a lost cause

President Abdulahi Yusuf and his longtime minister of foreign affairs Ali Jangeli met with numerous world leaders, and participated many global conferences

And now president Sharif and veteran somali minister of foreign affairs Jangeli are invited to participate the 64 th UN General Assembly session, to meet with world leaders including President Obama

Castro   

^^^^ Oh look, another one with an uncle fetish. lol. There's got to be a factory somewhere churning them out by the pound.