Sign in to follow this  
A.J. Timacadeh

The Issue of Warlord Politics

I don’t know the level of ********* of Somalis is reaching these days. Abdulahi yusuf is the worst man Somalia can have as leader and those who are idiotic enough to believe otherwise are deluding themselves and are putting the security of Somalia further out of the reach.

This man is a warlord leader no more no less. He has no founded sense of politics and this should be more then enough but if it wasn’t then the fact that he has some of the bloodiest hands in Somalia should be enough to knock some sense into the reasonable human being. The only man who will stand up for Abdulahi yusuf is the embodiment of evil in Somalia: the Gabiilist.

Somalis who are seeking peace are thwarted by those who are supporting a ‘government’, if it can be called that, made up by the people who have kept Somalia down for so long and whose goal seems to be to continue doing so. Lets look at the TFG. Its prominent players are all warlords. No I don’t claim to be a political scientist but this mere fact should autaomatically rule them of any role in the peace process and to reignite the Somali dream of a great Somalia. Yet this doesn’t seem to bother anyone and if doesn’t I haven’t seen enough of it yet.

The likes of Qanyare, Muuse Suudi, Caydiid, Col Yey, Qaybdiid etc. etc. have got the bloodiest hands but yet they are the ones chosen in key areas of Somali redevelopment? Is that not preposterous? If it isn’t then my logic and common sense isn’t as ground as I thought it was.

It seems to me that to take top role in any Somali redevelopment plan i.e the TFG it is preferred and somewhat of a pre-requisite that you have killed a few thousand Somalis as your qualification. And to get the real top roles and positions it’s simply the case of whoever has killed, kidnapped, maimed and distorted more then his competition gets the role.

i maybe wrong here but I doubt it- I have logic on my side

RedSea   

^Lol. calmness saaxib. That term is not allowed, unless aad dhar uxidho as you did. If not it autamatically edits it just as it would with qabiil terms. So easy on the MODS inadeer.

As for your comments, I say those are true feelings of yours, a one that I agree completely.

Taliban   
I don't get why S.T.U.P.I.D or S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y is censored. I don't see why the term cannot be applied to someone's comment, viewpoint, opinion, iwm.

Taliban,

my sentiments exactly. if what Shucayb said is true and then perhaps a moderator can explain us to what a term such as s.t.u.p.id has to do with gabiil or other unflatory somali tendencies