Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

and those countrie like lebnone,sudan,somalia, the message is simple: your next

Matkey   
Originally posted by SomaliaOnline-President:

"If we are not a threat, then why do they have over 800 Marines in Jabuuti? Clearly, they are not there for picnic. Rummy boy is upto something."

Somali President, thanks for the input.

Che-uevera, sorry for the misunderstanding--you were right.

i don't really understand the purpose behind US presence in Jabuut. But i don't puy into the notion that US has an enemy in that region or any other region for that matter. I don’t thin the rouge countries such as Somalia can pose any threat to US. US created this imaginary enemy in order to legitimize any military action against any country who refutes its policy. I am still not convinced that the event took place nine eleven was masterminded by whoever US says was behins it . This imaginary enemy serves two purposes: First, as che-uaver stated, it allows US to take pre-emptive war in order to divert public mind during economic slow down. In other words, it creates sense of cohesiveness among people--because the country is at war. And second, US can invade any country when the regime of that country fails to conform to policies set by them. Believe me I am not trying to construct a conspiracy theory. Realism approach is what has occupied the central theme of US foreign policy.

What I want to know is that how can Somalia pose threat to US? my argument wa that US has created this non-existent enemy. If you noticed all their speeches, they kept on saying “they hate us” or they are “jealous of our freedom.” Who is they?

I agree with che-uaver tha Somalia has good resources in terms of oil and uranium and therefore US may have an interest in horn of Africa, particularly Somalia.

thanks

Oblivion   

For the neocons, Somalia is already taken care of...it is a "failed state", or smt like that.

Ethiopia and Kenya are No.1 and No.2 enemies of the Somali nation, bcuz they're TOOLS in keeping Somalia in that bad disposition.Another damaging factor is those of us yearning for the rule of the war-lady, the queen of GB.

The good news is; our so-called neighbors are not that better off themselves.Don't be surprised if & when they get more problems at home by alienating own muslim populace.

Miriam1   

As you guys already said, Somalia is a failed state.I would not even call it a war if the US attacks, as there will be no opposition in any form.

Yes innocent lives will be lost in an invasion...but...i dont know, would'nt we for once attain the peace we desire so dearly?..is the lives of a few hundered people worth the..security of our future generations.

I think both sides of the argument have valid pionts, who knows wat the future holds.

I have a good feeling they will attack.

Rahima   

Believe me people, Paul Wolfowitz is far more than an Arab (should be Muslims here) hating Jew.

He is a blood sucking vermin, no respect for humanity.

As for Somalia, unfortunately the US is already there, Ethiopia it's base in East Africa. Why do you think ex-president Jimmy Carter has visited Ethiopia numerous times in the last decade?

THINK ABOUT IT!

Gediid   

Aduun waalanaayoo walbahar ku nool

Who ever would want a carcass left to rot by its own people?

That my friends is where "Somalia" is at today.