Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

Khalaf you are neither Amirulmuminin nor an Ulama.

you well know that nobody is perfect and that dont expect the somalis having been ravaged for 17 yrs of internal civil strife to become 'Saxabas'.

ICU has its own short commings

You have to consider which is more fitna Xabashi gaal+Somali Gaalraac or Muslim(Mumin + fasiq).

so plz dont be overwelmed by your emosions towards dead corpses of your relatives.

The other thing is living beings have more rights than the dead.

the dead have no feelings even if thrown from a cliff.

Nor throwing a living person from a cliff is equatable to throwing a dead body off the cliff.

The bottom line is its unethical to disrespect a dead body buts its more unethical to disrespect a living being.

Liibaan   

this deviant sect/icu and its misguided followers are more dangerous then former warlords, African version of kkk is in making

War waxani xoolana ka daran, dadkan uu meydku ka baxsan waayey

Qaadisiya is worst Somali site, even worse then dayniile, dadkan ku farxaya meydka sida xun loola dhaqmayo, weliba ku doodaya inay ku raaxeesanyaan

Dayniile hada noqday wax nadiif ah, Nin adduun ku noolow maxaa, aragti kuu laaban

Khalaf   

"so plz dont be overwelmed by your emosions towards dead corpses of your relatives."

thats the difference between u and I homie, your relatives kulaa, cant u just for one second think beyond this sick mind of yours and say human being? be they "my relatives"-wa shaheeds hadaba (whom are also your ppl dummy) or ehthiopians, or whomever this savagery is the worst of its kind and no human-being should reason it......and the two camps are not "Xabashi gaal+Somali Gaalraac or Muslim(Mumin + fasiq).".....its politics each group with its camp i aint buying it, as ive said somali wa ista qaana, this confluct has nothin to do with islam....its a conflict and in war men die or are killed......but this worst wa anamlistic enuff said.....continue sxbs....cant reason with the deaf as they say

Tahliil   

The Darwiishes in Mogadishu are nothing but revolutionaries like their brothers in the 1920s.

Adeer the revolution will be televized, publicized, internisized and will be right there in your face wether you like it or not so that the invader, and the screaming donkeys they are riding on will think ten times before they try doing something similar of what they are doing to Somalia elsewhere in Africa...

If my knowledge and memory serves well from the past and history cases resistance grows leaps and bounds, it never diminishes, disappears or tires as long as voilance is the meduim in use...Trust me history books say "More to follow." And I am sure the Darwiishes fighting the resistance today in Mogadishu will make sure of that...

Khalaf   

^^^^I doubt your a Darwish yaa Tahlil, I dont think they the warriors of somalia past-time would apperciate their legandory name associated with these savages who committed these acts....Garaad Canood just above ya is a Darwish...dont speak on the behave of other ppls name ma garthay? thanks brah

Kashafa   

Khalaf,

- This topic took 11 pages because of your refusal to answer one simple question I asked you. By the way, this is becoming a habit of yours, to not take a stand and when pinned down, to jump to other side issues(Alle-Ubaahne,etc). Please be man enough to directly answer questions you are asked. Try me, and see if I start talking about Yey's liver or Arsenal's rotten season.

-You have taken the burnt bodies incident and injected in it all your neuroses and politics, and blown it way out of porportion. Myself and other could not have been more clearer in our condemnation of the burnt bodies incident. To me there is no difference between this incident and the Black Hawk Down incident, both are inhumane and plain wrong. go back a few pages where I said just exactly that, unless you selectively read what you want to hear. I also was crystal-clear about my support for the killing of the Tikrey and TFG soldiers yesterday. Unambigoues Far waa weyn for you: killing the TFG & Tikrey soldiers = right. Mutilating, burning their bodies = wrong. When I say mac sonkur, it refers to their killing, not their burning. Still wanna play it up ? "OH MY GOD, REUTERS REPORTED IT", be my guest. It's your arguement that's suffering.

In short, you're banging a loud beat to hide your lack of substance. "OH MY GOD, THEY BURNT BODIES,, AGGGGHHHHHHHHH" lol, sxb, guess what, I agree with you, so why engage in theatrics ? You need to stop hanging around Sakhar, akh.

-As for you wanting to debate me about the ICU, you couldn't answer a single question I asked you, nor fully address a point I made in this thread. Xiin, Northerner and others have taken your amazingly pathetic "I-support-Islamic Sharia-but-since-the-Courts-have-a-few-bad-elements-I'll-turn-around-and-support-'Odaygo'-who-just-happens-to-be-my-adeero-cough-pure-coincidence-cough-and-the-Tikrey-invaders" stance apart piece by piece and weli waa soo taagantahay ? Madness ma tiraahdaa. No thanks, going around in circles is tiring. You've put your blinders on(as it's evident in this thread) and no force on earth except your concience can change your mind-set. By the way, do you notice that you're the only one among the Tikrey appeasers thats using Islam as a basis in his argument ? Even they know how ridiculous that is. Finally, take a look at Faarax-Brown's signature. Lil food for thought.

Your emperor has no clothes. Xoog maa dhar ugu gelinii ?

Edit: Just saw your comment above. You've bought the farm, duqa. Now Garaad Caano is a Darawiish(mujaahid) and the men who fought the Etho tanks, who hailed from every corner of Somalia are political animals ? Please do not taint the legacy of Sayyid-ka and his thoroughbred Darawaawish with your confused muddled talk. He would disown you and your likes in a heartbeat.

Bal arka wuxuu ku hadlaayo

Khalaf   

Kashfa brah hadalka badan naga jooji and stop twisting my words ohhh where does khalaf stand who does he support c'mon now....anigu miskiin student ah baan ahey, i got no power to change things on ground just like u, but unlike u i c the reality and call it like i c it na mean....as for north somali wa ista qaana let em keep talkin na mean and xiin no comment on da duqa........ive said over and over again this is politics waring factions each with his camp and fighting for their piece of the pie it has nothing to do with islam ya get me? Now it can turn to islam but that has certain requirements.

Like I said open a thread outlining why icu as it was and is now, is an islamic movement, i would be more then happy to debate why it is not. Farah's signuture wa correct, and i guess your under the impression much like believing da qabil ubanes "truths"......this movement was conferdation of wadaads n brotherhood, wa shaash. lets leave it there bro. salaamu lah

Edit: Again u twist my words, Tahil was talking about the burning of corposes and dragging of their dead bodies (that is the issue here) not those who perished in beginning of war and linking dem to the Dawrish.......even in those battles they the icu were separted along clan lines and not brotherhood and their leaders fled the battlefield in which they called for....marka dont compare these cats to Sayyidka......either open a new topic outlining why icu was an islamic movement (rememember not why tfg is wrong i dont support them), or lets leave it at aight.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Jeneraal Duug you seem to be so desperate and hopeless.........how many times did you have to press add reply?...lol

Khalkhalaatu. Do you blame him? Any reasonable person in here knows the burning and dragging of corpses is wrong and sinful. Duke's attempt to use the incident for clanish propaganda is just dumb. TFG is the ultimate collection of Somalia's civil war criminals so spare us the crocodile tears. I even remember you complementing anti-UIC Qaybdiid with "black hawk down" tag not so long ago. Once again the burnings and draggings were wrong. Never mind what the Ethios and TFG collaborators have committed in the last few months, two wrongs ....

Originally posted by N/AA:

Someone should come here and do a social survey since this thread basically represents all the different characters with guns in our homeland.

I guess that's why they named it somaliaonline. No prize for guessing who you're representing.

Liibaan   

Kashafa

This topic took 12 pages, because you want to justify the unjustifiable like defiant sect, drug dealers as clerics, making excuses for those committed the shocking crimes, emulating Alllah ubaane

Good muslim should stand against deviant sects and their leaders more than gaalada

I see followers (criminals) of the defiant sect mutilating dead bodies, some one should teach them how to fight like men, hada sidii bahalo ayeey u dhaqmayaan,

You and your likes shouldn’t even talk about Daraawiish, Sayidku munaafiqiinta waaa necbaa, aktiisana kamey soo dhowaan jirin

Nothing in Islam justifies this act and those behidn them.

Nothing but utter madness and savagery on their part.

It is the difference between the TFG & the clowns and their silly supporters.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

Good muslim should stand against deviant sects and their leaders more than gaalada

How many deviant sects are there? And can those deviant sects be worse than gaalada?

Taliban, do you really justify those actions ?? are you sure ??

Or you are just so exited and cannot differentiate anything for the moment ???

Let's look at this Islamically if it is right or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:

Originally posted by N/AA:

Someone should come here and do a social survey since this thread basically represents all the different characters with guns in our homeland.

I guess that's why they named it
somaliaonline.
No prize for guessing who you're representing.
Sidee ayaad doonaysaa inaan kuugu jawaabo bal aan ku su'aalee?