Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

Kashafa   

Thanks for the talk yaa akhi, know the jamacat of islamiya is distinct from the others.....until they rise its the corrupt game of politics

:D Just couldn't resist this loaded comment. It's begging to be taken apart.

You want a pure utopian Islamic movement ? Right ? Allow me to disllusion you: There never was a perfect Islamic movement, state, group in history of existence, nor will there ever be one. Seerah 101: The Munaafiqs were not only tolerated in Madeenah, but they participated in the Prophet's battles. Who's worse Head of the Madeenah Munafiqs(forgot hi sbname) or Indhocade ? Duqa, you seriously need to start reading more before you start formulating positions based on good-intentioned naiveness.

Athiga waxaa rabtaa miyaa a ready-made perfect Islamic movement(preferably headed by adeer :D kidding). It ain't a-happening, sxb. Mistakes will be made. There will be discord and division. There will be in-fighting like what happened between the Companions after the Prophets death. The point you keep on avoiding and evading like Abdi-Bile and I keep on tying you to is this: Never in the history of Islamic movements/states have they chosen to side with invading Kufaars against Muslims they may have disagreements with. Never happened. You can say all you want that you're not supporting the Tikrey & TFG, your posts say otherwise. If you come to terms with that dillema of yours, there's nothing more to be argued about

Look, wanting a faultless movement is honourable in principle, we should all aspire to excellence. But please don't tell me you're that idealistic enough to discount ALL the good the ICU has done because of a few bad elements. Even worse, being that idealistic, you damn your own case ten times over. Cuz if the ICU ain't perfect enough, what does that make the Tikrey hordes and the foriegn-made warlord government

Yakhay, READ. Somebody's in for a rude awakening.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Who's worse Head of the Madeenah Munafiqs(forgot hi sbname)

I believe it was Saluul, Abdullahi ibn Saluul.

Khalaf   

no problem brah, but if u think in your head ppl would actually come on forum to prove their islamnimo to annoynmous cats then that tells us about your state of mind more then anything else, lame yeah?..... what do u mean by u "you guys"?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

To the gentlemen, Northerner, Dhubad & Kashafa

Firstly, please quit the "your-crying-for-amxaaros" talk, it's

just a pathetic and childish attempt to steer off from the rational topics and cases

that we are discussing in this thread. Since you gentlemen seem unaware of what

these discussions could possibly be, let me clarify that it's revolving about the

current burning of dead bodies (as it appears from the threads name). Now, having made

this clear, I once again encourage you to explain how an islamic jihadist movement that

you obviously support could justify the exercise of such barbaric actions as the burning

of dead bodies? Please answer and discuss this question without retorting with ad hominem attacks

or other semantic gymnastics.

Also I would like to adress to
Mr Northerner
, who accused me of supporting the killing

of muslims through the support of TFG and their allies. Mr Northerner, I believe that our definition

of genocide against muslims are diametrically different. I don't see a national governmental

entity pacifying it's nation from warmongers, anarchists and regional clan organizations disguised

as an Islamic movement, as "killers of muslims". I suppose that you are referring to the death of

ICU soldiers and their remnants. There's not much to say on the case of the civilians that were killed in the crossfire or in the counter-attacks

from the government and their allies either. The causes of their death was mainly that they were letting the insurgents fire

mortars from their homes or use them as a base, something that caused the uprising of "Madanis". I would also like to ask

you Mr Northerner, if you've heard of or seen any jirdil of the captured ICU soldiers particularly on behalf of the Ethio-troops?

Let's look at what Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed Madobe said about this treatment after he was captured ny amxaaros wounded in the fields after

the US air strikes: "Madobe said he was treated well by his Ethiopian captors, and called on Somalis to work with the government."

source:

So it seems as even the christian amxaaros can treat wounded muslim soldiers better in war than the muslim mujahids

can treat wounded somali muslims, never less their dead bodies. Getting all "islamic" will highlighten my shortcomings you say?

Hypocrisy at it's finest I must reply.

You didn’t have to go to the trouble.

I’ll keep it simple and to the point.

1) Did/do you support gaalo entering Muslim lands, occupying it and killing them? Yes

2) Did the TFG invite gaalo to kill Muslims? Yes

3) Is the burning of bodies wrong? Yes

4) Can you have an opinion on the burnt bodies after questions 1 & 2? NO!

Why? Because you supported this gaal. Simple matey,,,,, that goes for all the gaal supporters in here. You know who you are. Therefore, your opinion shall be treated as one ‘baroorin’ for the dead gaal! Hypocrisy!

Ps why do you and others condone the firing of heavy artillery on civilian homes with the notion that ‘insurgents are hiding amongst the people’? Where is this justified in Islam? And yes I have seen many posts condoning this including yours above.

As for the captured ICU soldiers being treated well, that good but that’s a case of captured prisoners and not dead soldiers (as in this case).

You and your friends here are simply disillusioned!

Xudeedi   

I was shocked and outraged at the macabre photo scenes posted on Somali sites. I could not believe myself that any thing like this would happen in Somalia. Before these events overlap and become the norm, the world must do something to protect Somalia from its self-imposed demise.

Khalaf   

Kashfa yaa akhi wa ii wareerisey nooh, i dont like endless going in circles, and its late here marka let me address this for u inshallah. Sxb today muslimnimo (jihadka ect) that u are talking about ma jiro stop with black and white picture u painting this is politics as ive said and somali wa ista qaaan acusse TFG of supporting their adeero, icu camps are likewise supporting their adeero, that is reality.....somalis are no different then the mushriik arabs before islam (c the civil war crimes), the prophet scw took 23 yrs to bring them into the fold of islam by preaching and purfying the society....10 years peace talks with the kufars ect ect....compare that to blunders of the icu in which u are telling us is an islamic movement, maybe in principle as they claimed Islamic shariah and which i support but certainly not by their methods and characters in which i say they most change and follow the sunnah or else they are just another political group wanting piece of the pie.

u said: "Never in the history of Islamic movements/states have they chosen to side with invading Kufaars against Muslims they may have disagreements with."

^^^^Its sad state of Muslim affairs, however not long ago in the Gulf War Suadi Arabia rulers invited USA troops into the holy lands of Islam to saveguard their rule, and more respected scholars of Islam provided fatwa for this. That is reality sxb....marka when jamacatal islamiya rises whom are distinct as ive said this ummah will regain its glory.

Kashafa   

lol@prove their Islamnimo. Who asked you to do that ? Jump from one point to another: First a non-answer about the dead Ethos(can I get a mac sonkur, or is that too much?) then it was A.u.B, then it was the ICU ain't perfect enough. Only showcases your impossible position: Claiming to support Islam on hand, while sticking your head in the sand about the Tikrey & TFG reality.

You guys = Anybody supporting the TFG. And please don't flash the Qabil card(it's desperate and unbecoming) as BOTH the TFG and the ICU are represented by ALL Somalis.

Who were the thoroughbreds that lined up in front of Etho tanks in Idaale and Diinsoor ? The Lions of Gedo, always on the frontlines when the call comes. The Geesiyaal from Bari, G-haadis to the last. The Men of Mogadisho, the blessed brothers from Burco, and on and on. Forget clans, every Somali laf was represented and now have a Shaheed. So please don't give me this line of bull$hit you're picking up from Duke,Inc about Qabil or that dude bent outa shape by one sub-sub-clan.

Qabil is gone, and on it's way out. If not my generation, then by my kids, or their kids. It's a new Somali order, sxb. And the winning card is ultimately Islam. Man up and pick a side.

Edit: The Saudi example is not valid here for multiple reasons. To fully discuss the situation and what led to the faulty(in many scholars view) fatwa, it needs its own thread, but let me say this: The Bathist army that invaded and occupied Kuwait and threatened Saudi had nothing to do with Islam. They were more like the Ethiopians in Somalia's case. The scholars justified asking for international help based on that. Completely different from the situation in Somalia.

N.O.R.F   

in the Gulf War Suadi Arabia rulers invited USA troops into the holy lands of Islam to saveguard their rule, and more respected scholars of Islam provided fatwa for this.

Is this your justification ya Khalaf?

Khalaf   

There is no justification North, um showing reality.

"lol@prove their Islamnimo. Who asked you to do that ? Jump from one point to another: First a non-answer about the dead Ethos(can I get a mac sonkur, or is that too much?) then it was A.u.B, then it was the ICU ain't perfect enough. Only showcases your impossible position: Claiming to support Islam on hand, while sticking your head in the sand about the Tikrey & TFG reality."

I was talking to tone ninyahow c the previous page. Nah sxb i dont say mac sonkar to burning of human corposes be they ehtios/jews/americans, it is simply haraam and against islam. Reread my last post, its not about postiions (to be honest i have no power to change anything as of this moment if i had power it would be the khalifah), but speaking about reality, if u see that as taking sides then its cool no problem.

"And please don't flash the Qabil card(it's desperate and unbecoming) as BOTH the TFG and the ICU are represented by ALL Somalis."

When it fits ya u say TFG is represented by "ALL SOMALIS"? :D .......Sxb its reality again in which i speak of, u accuse TFG supporters of goin wit their "adeero" like wise icu cats are wit their adeeros, landers are with their adeeros, most are are with their adeeros, your point?....that is reality of somalia aligned along clan lines....and no, qabil is not long way from being gone again shows your naivity, the icu itself in battle was separted along clan lines, i dont blame ya tho da qabil ubanes feed u your day dreams

g'nite salmaamulah bro....its late man

Edit: And I suspose asking kufar USA troops to set foot in the holy lands of Islam had something to do with Islam eh? makes sense much like indacade's being given the authority to call for the greaest duty of Islam-Jihad.

um out.

Kashafa   

Wa-Salaams but let me answer your parting shot :D cuz it's plain wrong, and you know it too.

When it fits ya u say TFG is represented by "ALL SOMALIS"? .......Sxb its reality again in which i speak of, u accuse TFG supporters of goin wit their "adeero" like wise icu cats are wit their adeeros, landers are with their adeeros, most are are with their adeeros, your point?....that is reality of somalia aligned along clan lines....and no, qabil is not long way from being gone again shows your naivity, i dont blame ya da qabil ubanes feed u your day dreams

Sxb, I don't accuse people of anything. I hang people with their own words. Take Cousin Pi :D (joke, don't misinterpret) , based on his track record here on SOL, you honestly think he's wholly free from clan influence when he supports the TFG, with his touching words of communal healing ? If it looks like cat, smells like a cat, dammit, you skin it like a cat!

The TFG has amongst it's leadership, who were leading the Tikray invasion, fighting side by side with them, men like Aideed Jr., Buuba, Hiraale, and Qeybdiid. How is that not representative of ALL Somalis ? and when did I ever say otherwise ?

Sxb, again, you're falling into that US against THEM bull$hit. Repeat with me: There's US(all Somalis against the Tikray invasion) and them(Somalis who are willing to work with the Tikrays for whatever reasons. Also known as appeasers or dhabo-dhilifs) 'Bout high time you ignored the petty details and picked a side in this decisive conflict.

As for the stranglehold Qabil has on Somali society, you got a point. I may be overly optimistic, but it's slowly dissolving as people get more educated in Islam. I witnessed it myself at the outpouring of support for the ICU back in December all ACROSS Somalia and the world. It will take work, and effort, for a Qabil-free Somalia to happen. But we all saw in Mogadisho what can take place when Islam is in action: Marriage across, hate to use the word, but 'caste', lines. Social equality. Looted homes returned to it's rightful owners who flew from around the world(you might wanna interview one of them). Booming business activity. What more can you ask for in 6 months time ?

"Umm err ahhh, what about that Indocade cat. Screw all that. Let them kick him out first then holla back" :D

Sitting back pontificating and waiting for perfect Islam to present itself won't happen. Shaqo iyo rag bay uu baahantahay, sxb.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ Asks the historical hypocritical sessionist!

Call me what you like saxib. I dont support no gaal against a brother of mine!

ps arnt you the one offending a non-Muslim in another thread yet supporting a non-Muslim army in Somalia?

Kashafa   

1) Did/do you support gaalo entering Muslim lands, occupying it and killing them? Yes

2) Did the TFG invite gaalo to kill Muslims? Yes

3) Is the burning of bodies wrong? Yes

4) Can you have an opinion on the burnt bodies after questions 1 & 2? NO

North just about sums it up. Before any other TFG hack(supporter, I heed your call MMA :D ) opens his mouth, let him answer those 4 questions.

N.O.R.F   

^^Ya Kash, dont bother waiting for a clear and concise 'islmaically correct' answer from them. Been waiting nearly a year already. They can huff and puff all they want,,,,,,,