Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

BiLaaL   

GD - You display unrivalled enthusiasm at this doomed project. I hope you don't get a heart attack at its sudden end. In the meantime, continue with your fallacies.

Bilaal I supported this project from inception and we went through much more uncertain times than this.

Insha Allah the end point for the whole war is over and a new Somalia is here.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Caano Geel, Please allow me to rejoice, for you know that I used to rejoice having scored zero on my side in the holly struggle!

Ubaahne, I expressly deny it to you. Death is nothing to rejoice in and there is nothing holy in the act. Now back to your puzzle

I agree, but don't you think we are suited to lower ourself to their level in speaking the language they spoke with us?

to the puzzle, it was I guess, put your head in the sand, right?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Bilaal
I supported this project from inception and we went through much more uncertain times than this.

Insha Allah the end point for the whole war is over and a new Somalia is here.

Oh, General duke, what happen the government when we need it the most! How come its not able to stop the few countable insurjents who are ruining our beautiful government that is married by our neighbour Mele Zenawi?

Oh, Duke, please say something about this to boost our morale for our government's sake!

don't question when I converted to believing in this project, come on, at least I hail from S. Gaalkacyo, right?

MVP   

Ariqis did in fullajah to american, it simply illustrates how deep people hate the ethiopian stooges,

Kashafa   

Oh boy. Ileen Disingenuous hypocrisy knows no limits. Is this $hit for real ? The entire invasion, occupation, and destruction of Somalia is swept under the carpet and this isolated barbaric incident at the hands of an enraged crowd is played up like maxaa kaa galay ?

Lemme sum it up for those of you who find in this incident an excuse to air all that hate buried inside, or want to replay early '90s again. Is this incident wrong, barbaric, unacceptable, and unIslamic to boot ? Yes. Is it on the same level as the atrocities being committed by the TFG & Tikerey alliance against cillivians and the nature of the occupation itself ? Not even close. No comparison to begin with. Will I lose any sleep over it ? Absolutely not.

Not good enough ? Please accept a hearty F to the U from yours truly. I shed no tears for the misfortune that happens to combatant enemy that is actively killing me.

Economist,

Credibilty, sxb, is something you sorely lack. If you'd like to be taken a bit more seriously, try to take a principled stand and address that gaping hole of yours: Crying foul here, "Oh my God, they violated the rules of war. That's like soooooo not cool. It's in the Geneva Conventions" while dismissing in the crudest way possible the crime against Sister Suuban. We have nothing more to talk about till then.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I'm worried for Taliban and Alle u baahne now ,,,, how they can justify this ,,,,

My support for the ICU cannot be affected by allegations meant to damage its reputation. Besides, there are many groups other than the ICU fighting the occupiers and collaborators.
but da "creditable" and icu mouthpiece qaadisiya is celebrating with "Allahu Akbars" of burning and descreation of human corpses, so much for "Islam"....ceeb badana.

They are not from Islam nor are those who take joy in this, Allahu Akbar belongs to men of jamcatal islamiya not ********s.....war is war the only thing that is different between the camps is siyaasaad......u kill or are killed in war......but to have an entire town come out in so called muslim scociety and have their women and children, and even those who carry the sunnah-beards acdu billahi....burn dead bodies and watch as ppl stomp and throw rocks against the dead corpes wa yaab walaa......Allah is the Witness.....let the games begin.

Kashafa   

Let the 'games' begin ?

Be good enough to answer this question, cuz frankly speaking akh, you're all over the place. You have a Horseman(Faaris) carrying the banner of Islam on one hand, yet I remember you sacab-tuming for A/Y not too long ago.

Are you happy, sad, or indifferent about the 7 Ethiopian soldiers killed ?

As clear as question could be and your answer will hopefully be illuminating.

Ar iska daa kan! Salaful-jadiid dad wax ka sheegaayo kan ka hor wali ma arkin!!

caku iyo salaful-jadiid iyo islaax ba'ay!

He is a big time calooshiis-u-shaqeeste, beyond any religious boundaries!

Ebyan   

Either you support the actions of these people and are okay with the dragging and burning of bodies or you abhor such actions and see it as inhumane. It doesn't matter who was behind it, it shouldn't change your stance.

Khalaf   

Kashafa sxb, dont focus on me akhi nor worry about my "place" focus on issues aight, dont be like AUB ninyahow, I dont even respond to dat nigga.....soliders were not only killed here, and they were not ethios but TFG soliders but it doesnt matter who they are remmember difference between the camps is only siiysaad, its war u kill or are killed.....go look at those pictures sxb. I am not interested in never-ending nac nacs.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

Either you support the actions of these people and are okay with the dragging and burning of bodies or you abhor such actions and see it as inhumane.

There's a third option; understanding why the action was done.

Kashafa   

Akh,

The 'issues', you say ? Brah, this ain't no academic workshop. We are going thru an historical change and it's important that people declare themselves and their allegiance. We're not discussing global warming here for you to tell me to focus on the 'issues'. As a Somali and a Muslim, you are the issue.

Your non-answer and evasion speaks for itself. Without tryna sound patronising, I think you're a sincere brother but confused bigtime. I hope you do some independent research on whats going on, and, by all means, avoid the Dark Side.

Never thought I'd see the day where a fellow Somali Muslim is ambivalent(best case scenario) about the deaths of an Ethiopian invader. Ilaahow na Astur.

A.u.B is trippin', but beneath his buffoonery, are some piercing truths.

Ebyan   

That means deeming the action as an acceptable one. You can't reason with the unreasonable. Either what they did was right or it was wrong, there's no in-between.

Khalaf   

Sxb, I am Muslim first horta then a somali. Mida Kale I declare my alligence only to Allah and Messenger scw, and follow jamacatal islamiya whom follow the Quran....I know what jamcatal islamiya looks and acts like and it certainly is not the icu, I have my reasons and it is crystal clear....marka good luck to u and your fellow comardes on this "jihad"...cause I aint buying what they selling na mean.

Again this aint about death of soliders, its war....it is the act of burning and dragging corposes enuff said.

"A.u.B is trippin', but beneath his buffoonery, are some piercing truths."

That says it all adeer, if u believe there are "truth" to this nigga full of clan hatered from his moryanism 101....i think its you sxb that needs to check up on ur sources.