Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ciidama Sharifka ee Sida Raha u Booda

The Zack   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Wiil Cusub:

Oday reer hargeysa ah oo sea-man ahaa ayaa lixdankii laga sheegay markuu wadanka ku soo noqday "Koonfur maqlaye Sawahilno maynu la midownay" waa markuu aariboodhka Hargeisa ay ku qaabileen askar dhako xun ah oo koonfur laga soo badalay.

Ma imikaydun Yugandhiiskii iyo Somalidii kala garan waydeen.
:D:D:D

...Aw Xasan Sheekh Cismaan Nuur(AHN) ayaa beri lixdanandii gaadhi u raacay Xamar dabadeed isagoo gaadhigii ku dul seexday ayuumbuu gaadhigii joogsaday tuule. Aw Xasan baa soo kacay. dadkii buu garan waayay siday u ekaayeen. markaasuu yidhi. "Waar maxaa ii toosin weydeen intaanu gaadhigu xuduudda Kenya inala gelin miyaydaan Ilaahay ka yaabayn, nooli aan ku noqdaba ma hayee?"
This was what you posted, yaa Ayoub. And the joke u were trying to make was the people in some parts of Somalia look like Kenyans. Not funny duqa!

AYOUB   

^ Looks like you're the one who's got issues or are you just playing "joke police". smile.gif

Some some Somalis do look like Kenyans. I'm saying it again. Some of some them look like the the ones in the NFD, others look look like the ones in the Rift Valley. Might be common knowledge now, but not everyone knew that back in the 1960's.

What I posted might not be "funny", but it don't think it was racist, as you suggested. Enough material far racist jokes in one the photos (black servants, white master and a field) but I didn't bother. smile.gif

The Zack   

NFD iyo Rift Valley kamuusan hadlin odayga unless you are totally backing out from your previous attempt of trying to make fun of Bantus in Somalia. It was obvious u were saying the said odayga has never seen a Somali bantu before and then this time he woke up while in a town where Bantus resided "When did we pass the border" yacni what's these Africans like he is not African too LOL. Naga daa dee ninyahow.

The old man was probably from Small town in the middle of no where in Somalia and he might still think he is in an Arab or something he is not but I am wondering why our good Ayoub posted that story? :D:D .

AYOUB   

^ I posted it because er.. it is funny as in he he he. You disagree? That's cool. Just leave your complex out of it.

PS The old man was a "Xaaji" (meaning he had travelled all the way to Makkah ). He also used to see colonial Kenyan Askaris in his home town. :D