Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

General Maslax M .Siad Barre -The Next President of Somalia?

Kool_Kat   

^Amuuba isagiiba yahay Maslaxa... :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Kool Kat you are my candidate, all you need to do is announce and we will get stright to copy and pasting all your words and actions.

Hopefully one day we'll see a female president in Somalia insha'allah...I might just be the first, who knows, though politics isn't a strong suit for me...I wouldn't mind having you as my right hand man...

NTL, thanks for the vote of confidence... ;)

Gabbal   

For a length of time now, Reer Siyaad Barre have shown great determination to stay private. It would be interesting to know the facts behind General Maslax's candidacy.

Gabbal   

What do I think? Well I certainly believe he is much more experienced and certainly more capable of bringing back Somalia than any of the other candidates in the race including Shiekh Sharif or Nuur Cadde, let alone Qanyare, or even for that matter the warlord who just resigned recently, former "president" Abdullahi Yusuf.

Men like General Maslax, Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan, Cabdiqaadir Xaaji Massale, Cabdullahi Caddow, etc simply cannot be compared to the participants of civil war Somalia's primitive political maneuvering.

On the other hand his father was the president of Somalia for 21 years and whose legacy is still viewed by some in negative lights. That is probably the biggest obstacle for him but at the same time this is a man who has completely stayed out of civil war Somalia and has no blood on his hands despite the fact he could have built himself a sizable militia with support from many friendly entities outside of the country.

Whether the latter can counter the weight of the former or not will be seen soon.

^you think so? I dont. I want someone from H-clan especially from Mogadishu to be our next Pres, so now Sharif is the ideal man for this job and as for the PM, Maslah is the good deal here!