Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ETHIOPIAN TROOPS TO BEGIN LEAVING MOGADISHU

MOGADISHU, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Ethiopian forces that helped Somalia's interim government rout rival Islamists in a war over the New Year will begin leaving the chaotic Horn of Africa nation's capital on Tuesday, an Ethiopian general said.

"Starting today we will withdraw our forces from Mogadishu," General Suem Hagoss said at a ceremony in the volatile coastal capital where former warlords and faction leaders were handing over weapons to the newly-installed transitional government.

ethi1e260837jd.jpg

ethi2e260a33fe.jpg

ethi3e260c20nl.jpg

So what is happening after they leave ???

Kismaayo 23, Jan.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Cutubkii ugu horeeyay ee ciidamada Ethiopia ee ku sugnaa magaalada Muqdisho ayaa maanta bilaabay in ay isaga baxaan caasimadda Somalia, ka dib munaasabad lagu sii sagootinayay oo ka dhacday garoonkii ciidanka Cirka ee Afisyoone ee magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo sidoo kale xafladdaasi lagu wareejiyay hubkii laga uruuriyay hogaamiye kooxeedyadii

Juje   

For those who were crying wolf against the presence of Ethiopian troops. There they are going, now come and support the legitimate government.

Fanisha   

legitimate goverment???? :rolleyes: Oh please give us a break. We will never support as long as the warlord are your legitimate gov.

ansaar17   

if they were to leave peacefully i assure you they will come back again!

the only way we somalians can move forward is to fight against ethiopia until it goes bankrupt and falls apart.

^^You are correct, they dont even have enough money to pay for these troops. As for the flag, the Tigray removed the old emperial signs of the Amhara and placed a funny atom star. Has nthing to do with Somalia.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

if they were to leave peacefully i assure you they will come back again!

the only way we somalians can move forward is to fight against ethiopia until it goes bankrupt and falls apart.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Ethiopians consider Somalia as part of their greater Ethiopia so they are just 'leaving' not leaving.

i

The greater xthiopia aim is a clever tactic to counter Greater Somalia.

^^^There is no such thing as greater Ethiopia, it already is a nation made up of nations. As for Ansaari's comment, its just nonsence, the type of logic employed by IndaCade. We do not need more war, but atime to rebuild all our institutions, thats the only way we can counter any real or percieved enemy.