Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Correction!

I have devised this statement in order to 'nail' down, my exact stance to the newly founded criminal courts of the Union of Clan Courts (UCC), as I do not recongise them to be 'islamic' in any way or form (no chance), and I feel ashamed of myself to have to share with them, the noble description that they have disgraced and humiliated!

Full Stopp, they're not 'islaamic' courts but clan courts and I would urge them not to disgrace anymore our religion, nor used it as a pretext for your cheap ambitions!

Clan courts please do abstain from your mental and crazed 'visions' of your crook leaders such as the dark character of Yusuf Siyaad Indhacadde!

Yes they're good people among them but the way they heading will inshallaah lead to collusion because the truth will eventually come out and no one can hide the truth not even the Union of Clan Courts led by himself Mr. Decieved Hassan Dahir Aweys!

I renounce any support, that I willingly/unwillingly extended to the Union of 'Islamic' (supstitute the word islamic with clan, which is more appriopriate) Courts (UIC) group earlier last week.

I really regret it and I see now the reality of the situation in Somalia!

The UIC is another faction, that is the greatest threat to stability, progress and development in Somalia!

It's really simple because of their never-tiring appetite of attacking other people's land and strongholds! They like to provocate and as much as I welcome the demise of the Mogadishu Warlords, nevertheless I would have wanted, that they began their supposed 'jihaad' in the occupied territories of the lower shabeelle region such as Marka, Brava and the drug-farms, their profiteers such as Yusuf Siyaad Indhacadde and Hassan Dahir Aweys, who's half sheikh and half clannist!

We don't expect any threat from them in anyway and form and their warmongering and advances into territories, that have nothing in common with them should be put on hold and immdiately stopped!

They're simply another form of the warlords, that however have somehow evolved as the warlords themselves were savages and not worthy the description human-being or man!

It's a natural progression, that took them 16 years to achieve from the chaos, they used to find themselves in!

But I guess, we all know what Hassan Dahir Aweys (the fake wadaad) stands for and really is and he will surely be not allowed to fool the somali people again with his "islamic disguise". The cover has blown and Dahir Aweys will surely be on the run inshallaah!

Somalia doesn't need no new fake-wadaads turned warlords anymore! Clan courts are dirty and nothing more then clan courts! Yes they're not islamic apart from clanist, who's fooled by them has only himself to blame!

Hassan Dahir Aweys himself was happy with the 'status quo' in Mogadishu as long as he had the warlords support but as they took money on his head, he had to deal with them, but where were his companission and love to the citiziens and people of Mogadishu then?

He's simply a 'crook' and not trustworthy and certainly does not deserve the title of wadaad or religious figure.

Sheikh Shariif and the efforts of Mogadishu residents should however not be beliitled as it was hijacked! Yes the revolution was hijacked by Dahir Aweys and co. i.e. other crooks of the gang!

We demand an end to their interferce with the affairs in our capital as they did not do anything to stop the immoral and bad behaviour for the last 16 years and they'll not be able to stop it now inshallaah because if they couldn't do that in the last sixteen years, how are they going to do it in three weeks? Or could they've done better and did not choose i.e. they were happy with the warlords slaughetering the young and innocent? Happy with the status quo? I think so!

Rahima   

We demand he says, cajiib :D:D ! People sure do think that they are important.

The people of Mogadishu are satisfied, once again as I told the other cheerleader, it is none of your business really, but hey if you wanna keep feeling important, by all means please keep making these laughable demands- gives me a good laugh :D

Sakhar, you do not need to be fooled. Xasan Dahir is up to his old game. Inda Cade is still occupaying the lower Shabbele.

These courts are still day dreaming, Islam is non compatable with injustice.