Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Khalaf   

^^understood Horn and i dont believe she has "ulterior motives" u can tell ppls aqeedah....but PI has a point ninyahow....i am not new to this forum my aqeedah is very clear but my critic of the icu leaders ect equated my islam to "jahiliyah"? thats very wrong and why i said asxantu wa shaash because its not worth a inquiry or rebutel.....but she is good sister no doubt and Allah give her all the khayr.

Abu: put forth ur solutions keeping in mind the challenges inshallah i am courios what u think.

nabad gelyo.

N.O.R.F   

lol at Ethios being 'invited'. Please clarify this ya Khalaf and while doing so, explain to the people 'how' a govnt 'invites' a foreign force ie what processes/methods should be followed and if these methods were infact followed.

You talk of the ICU's shortcomings but conveniently forget ministers in the TFG are warlords (comitted acts of terrorism against the same people they 'govnrn' today). I wonder why this forgetfulness ya Khalaf?

^^^Ethiopia was invited to give support to the TFG. The Clan Courts invited many fellows and gained support from Ethiopias regional rival Eritrea [not an Islamic country], thus Ethiopian support Yemeni, Kenyan, and others helped the TFG remove the clan courts and further humble the walords..

However ya Northerner, you will highlight one aspect while ignoring another.

^^^The TFG requested international support, was put to the parliment which voted in support of foreign help to combat, the clan courts, warlords and foreign fighters including the Ormo, Eritrean and others. To help with security while the Somali national security apparatus was being put together.

The TFG request when it passed the parliment was put to IGAD & AU which fully supported it, then passed to the UN security council which also supported this request.

We are dealing with facts, ya Northerner and not hearsay.

^^^Saxib the prove is the security resouloution draft passed that was put in the UN security council by the AU as requested by IGAD & the TFG.

Its a fact ya Northerner.

N.O.R.F   

The 15 Member United Nations Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1725 (Dec. 6 2006). The U.S led resolution authorizes a regional force from the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and the African Union (AU) to establish a protection and training mission in Somalia.

source

Considering the Ethios had 8,000 troops already in Somalia at the time of this 'resolution' i want you to prove that their 'invitation' was indeed 'legal' as per the TFG charter.

Khalaf   

yaa North u most not be familiar with world politics and the new world order to ask for legality sxb....."invitation" is just that "invitation" lip service.....UN resoultion, ppls "support" are not needed and wont be asked for....not in this game.....the guy with the biggest gun wants is what the guy with the biggest gun gets.

u said:“You talk of the ICU's shortcomings but conveniently forget ministers in the TFG are warlords (comitted acts of terrorism against the same people they 'govnrn' today). I wonder why this forgetfulness ya Khalaf?”

Because I don’t share anything with the TFG.....even if they were “saints” they are still void in my book because they are not for shariah however i dont mind tolerating them for the sake less bloodsheed...but those who claim my aqeedah yet in my view didn’t honor it with their bloc of leadership, ect I don’t like more.....ive said from day one before the showdown they most change or they will be blasted and it has happened.....there is great lesson in the story of Dawood pbuh and Jaloot.....u only win with superiority of iman and deeds...."we are lesser of two evils" is not how it works at least thats how i understood it from my study of islamic history.

N.O.R.F   

^^So you dont have proof any i see,,,,,,,

So there was no legal 'invitation' to fight the ICU. Just a request by a few men and boom thousands of Xabashis in Somalia.

Khalaf,

All that talk of how islam should be followed yet you support a govnt (yes its become obvious you do) that invited a gaal to Muslim lands for the sake of 'lets wait and see'.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Saxib the prove is the security resouloution draft passed that was put in the UN security council by the AU as requested by IGAD & the TFG.

Its a fact ya Northerner.

Originally posted by Northerner:

The 15 Member United Nations Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1725 (Dec. 6 2006). The U.S led resolution authorizes a regional force from the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and the African Union (AU) to establish a protection and training mission in Somalia.

Considering the Ethios had 8,000 troops already in Somalia at the time of this 'resolution' i want you to prove that their 'invitation' was indeed 'legal' as per the TFG charter.

LOL@ North,

I told you man you can't teach a rock to walk.

The kid has comprehension problem walaahi. He only understand basic English…I found that out long time ago.

Khalafow, ever heard:

Sidii gaari shaagi ninyahow gees walba ujeeda

Wallee laba garaadlow markale kaama guro sheeko

Adeer, you can’t make a distinction without a difference. By supporting the tfg, you are directly supporting Melez’s regional policies. By extension, you are also subscribing to Bush’s pronounced anti-terror initiatives (read: getting rid political Islam of the current political discourse in the Muslim world). And by uncomplicated deduction, you are a Tigre tank rider: a derived result of your political allegiance. Problem is, you are unaware of it. To most of us, there is no political subtlety in what you wrote. You might’ve confused one or two, I admit.

Now, I don’t really argue with the fact that people are entitled to make own choices of however they want to align their politics. Common sense demands though that one ought to make such a choice while fully aware of its consequence and what it entails. You disowned an entire (Islamic)entity on a mere accusation that it has its midst a questionable character! Then you play meek when queried your stance on the old man’s tfg! There, my good friend, you hamper your thinking faculty! One more thing you need to restrain is mixing your support of this entity with religious critiques of the icu whose military setbacks Ethiopia caused. They are of a two different genre adeer.

^^Aah the gentle General couldn't resist it.

Did I tell you that you are one of few people here on these boards whose logic in support for the tfg I don’t labor comprehending. On that account you are quite harmless Dukow ;) !

My beef however is with those who camouflage with religion when presenting their argument in support of this tfg. As for blaming Ethiopia, you may be right in so far that Ethiopia alone should not bear the whole blame of our political mess for there are willing collaborators who provided perfect cover for her designs and eased the way for her occupation. That I would agree.

What you need to answer for yaa Duke is the out-of-control-signals coming out of Mogadishu! Does the old man realize that he has been wasting considerable ammo to cause mass exodus while the critical-variables remain untouched and attack with own leisure adeer? In other words, and perhaps, what sadex xarigle Xalane termed the defeated lot is not defeated at all :D .

Oodwweyne is not the only one who made that mistake after all . Or is he?