Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Khalaf   

Without a doubt i think it is odayga that holds this enity together right now. he has said something along the lines that the tfg will survive after him and is bigger then him. i think that is putting a positive spin to the situation in somalia. who will be after him? Geedi or someone from the clan of the south? will puntland, jubaland ect be on board if they are no longer in the driver seat or appear to be in the driver seat since we know there is signficant outside influence....i remember Baashi saying the leader will be from the wrong clan, wonder what he meant? Does outside influence for stragetic reasons favor that clan?

Duke made his predictions everything will be "rosy".....i dont see any positivity in the near future only a corrupt nation.....but it is better then choas.

a so called resistance based on "somalinimo" "islamnimo" "unity" is empty slogans, and walaa its deafing hearing ppl day in and day out talk about resistance of somalis in defensse of somalinimo n nation against ethios....there is no such thing not now not anytime soon sxbs.....take your seats.....we are talking decades

Khalaf   

i would call it more of realist mentlity sxb.

Edit: lets address the issues here, who will be after AY? Where will be somalia in 10 years? whats alternative to TFG? most here are anti-Tfg, but lets face it icu is gone, any effective resistance to throw out an army can only come with a united ppl, somalis are not united cut the bull of somalinimo therefore this so called small scale "resistance" ppl adovcating for can only cause one thing more damage to indivdual somalis......i

Originally posted by Khalaf:

i would call it more of realist mentlity sxb.

Predicting a doomsday scenerio, saaxib, it is already real enough. Surely, it can't get any worse than this.

P.S Since you seem to have a full grasp of the issues, why not tell us who you think would replace Yeey?

LooooooooL@nuune...I wonder how are things in Kismaayo.

Khalaf   

Che i see you dont have much up there u hardly ever address issues or provide any real scernios or alternatives...only left with complaints and negativity.

i put up questions, hopefully the others can address them.

good day

^^^It is futile discussing things that you have hardly any bearings on. Besides, you haven't provided us with any alternatives either or is that too much to ask. You just pose us with questions ( complaints) :D

Jacpher   

Che, odaga ka qalee nooh.

Khalaf, adeer Hiiraale gets my vote.

In all seriousness, Ina Yusuf's departure won't change the situation a bit. It's better that he completes his term and deliver us from the Amxaaro evil he brought. Whoever is closer to Meles's heart will be nominated for the job regardless the clan. Ethiopia is the main factor not Somalis. Ethiopia wants us to embrace their version of secularism, reform and democracy, not the version Somalis want. Talo faro ka baxday marakan maandhoow :D

The TFG will exits after Abdullahi Yusuf just as Puntland exited after Abduallhi Yusuf. He will for ever be remembered for a men that as brought dowladnimo back to the south and to the whole of Somalia. The founding father of Puntland State and the TFG. He has been a role player for the past 16 years.

I am hoping for some one from North Somalia or the Clans of Mogdishu to be the next President of Somalia Puntland and other states will be rallying behind them because by than it will be a full scale dowlad that is huge powers in Somalia.

Puntland being 1/3 of Somalia has and will ever play a leading role in Somali politics.

Puntland has signficant influence when it comes to politics and a huge power holder in Somalia. I think it is in the best interse for Puntland state that the next President not to be from Puntland because it just puts to much attention to the state mostly negative that is not needed. Puntland will get more from the Dowlad if the Head of State isn't from Puntland. Their are other stragetic reasons that we will never know.

Kashafa   

a so called resistance based on "somalinimo" "islamnimo" "unity" is empty slogans, and walaa its deafing hearing ppl day in and day out talk about resistance of somalis in defensse of somalinimo n nation against ethios....there is no such thing not now not anytime soon sxbs.....take your seats.....we are talking decades

What's your alternative ? Besides bending down to the Ethos, that is. Your folks(I'm assuming ur a TFG supporter, correct me if I'm wrong) already bent down and got castrated. So my question to you yaa Khalaf is: Do you have any alternative that does not include bending down and/or taking seats.

Here's the alternative of the Islamnimo/Somalinimo(again assuming that ur not part of this crowd) peeps: Fight till the last Etho soldier leaves Somalia. Decades aa sheegtay ee, let it take a millenium. Were you not born a free man ? Ee sheeg marka maxaa ku dooratay dhuli iyo hawaan. For 20 years and counting Somalia was being torn apart by the Qabil-beast. Qabil jabhads. Qabil dictators. Qabil warlords. Now, in 2007, Munaafiq & Co. want us to lay down arms in the name of peace and stability. Were the situation not this grave, this would be classic comedy material.

Marka brothaman, 20 years down the road, when a Tikrey kid taunts your son about how his country occupied Somalia. And your kid asks you: Aabo, Didn't we fight back and expel the invaders. Look him in the eye and try to say with a straight face say: Nope, we bent down for the sake of peace and stability.

Not on our watch, akhi. Trust and Believe.

Kashafa

Ethipians "occupied Somalia"

Do you kids even know the meaning of the words you are using. The Ethiopians were invited to Somalia by the TFG to take care of the ICU they didn't come by themselves. And now AU troops will replace them simple as that. Will you say the AU troops occupied Somalia as well?

Somalia is being saved from Somalians.

The only reason the TFG has called in Outside help is first it's not strong enought at the moment to secure Somalia as a whole by it self.

The TFG leaders have asked ICU member thousands of times to work with the dowlad what did the ICU do they declare themselves as the dowlad.

This Dowlad has given Somalian of all walks of life a chance to work with the dowlad peacfully before out side help was called and now it's to late.

Kashafa   

^^ Bullsht. You know it's Bullsht. I know it's Bullsht. Everybody here on SOL, pro or anti, knows its Bullsht. Sxb, All of Somalia, from Hargeisa to Kismayo is under direct Etho control. Meles says jump, the traitors reply how high. You know this better than I do, marka, please denial-ka jooji. This should be your talking point: Yeah, I accept the fact that Meles Zenawi is now our de facto boqor, but dantaada maqaar ayy aa lagu jiifta(note: false rationalization), so we will accept being occupied and sacrifice the last vestiges of our dignity and honour for the sake of 'peace and stability'(again, false rationalization).

But to deny outright the Etho occupation by using the euphemesim 'invitation' and 'threat of ICU', is called straight up denial of reality.

Ever heard of Atheer Benedict Arnold ? He too 'invited' the Brits to help themselves to an American fort. Today his name is a byword for treachery. Abdullahi Amxaar(or Odayga as he's affectionately known :D ) will prolly have the same name-recognition.

^ Dude Somalia has been a forgotten nation for the past 16 years the world didn't want anything to do with you. Our leaders are not the best from qabil to states to war-lords that rule blocks in Mogadishu that has become Somalia.

Any change is good I tell you. I don't consider Somalia occupied the ethiopians are safe guarding their own nation. Trust me Ethiopian has enought probelms to deal with.

Somalians have occupied themselves from being a nation of one and have occupied peace.

The ethiopians will leave in do time it's 2007 only the United States of American can occupied not a poor country like ethiopia.

IF you and your likes would like to use Somalia is being occupied for a reason not to Support our only Government and a real chance for Peace in South Somalia than well that is a really sad thing isn't it?

^No, it wasn’t forgotten, it was left alone for the simple fact that it remained to be chaotic and there was no peace. However, when Mogadishu residents came together, united under the banner of Islam and kicked out the wrongdoers, they were invaded by dirty goons who didn’t want to see Somalia peaceful! Some warlords are reemerging, blockades are being set-up, and Mogadishu is completely in chaos, one which was never seen in 16 years! Somalia is an occupied country, the sooner you recognize that fact the better chance you have at rendering yourself sane!

Ethiopia knows how to keep their problems on the low. Their people are infected with HIV and are starving. Meles’s friends are Gedi and Yousef. Who your friends are says a lot about someone. Gedi and Yousef are both on the same level as Meles when it comes to committing crimes against humanity! America is financially supporting the Ethiopian military. They have the man-power, capacity and the world’s most powerful nation on their side to easily occupy Somalia!

Warlords have occupied Somalia from being a nation, the same mischievous warlords that are taking orders from the US and Ethiopia and killing innocent Somalis today!

You don’t even know what you are stating, that is the only sad thing. A person who doesn’t even know that their country is on a leash!