Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Khalaf   

Ladies and gentleman, young khalaf’s honesty and naivety of somali politcs is being exploited by these old cats. You c all he is saying is groups who claim islam should not be shady and have ulterior motives (as facts point out) and should resemble the Sunnah of the Prophet scw, most change yeah? or its just politics one group vs. another use any means necessary ur call. Is that wrong I ask you? How do u reason with such people, who refuse to c any faults of those whom they support? Not much different then hardcore TFG supporters eh? TFG wa wrong, I have said it over n over again they are corrupt but they didn’t claim Islam....am I wrong for stating an Islamic movement most have certain elements in place?

Lets take a trip back in history, 1991 and beyond..... Ive asked fadlan ppl correct me if wrong its news I heard......

1. Ahhh the somali civil war. Abdullahi Yusuf was locked up during this time, and the USC was waging a war, it was qabil vs.qabil. Meanwhile in Puntland bari area was peaceful and the wadaads were given power by the ppl. At that time, Puntlands soldiers were in galkaacyo battling Aideed’s USC. Aweys whose clan was fighting the clan of Puntland in galkaacyo comes to Bari, he is welcomed by the wadaads and the ppl of Puntland, good religious folks who don’t care about qabil to give leadership position to a man who hails from the same clan they are fighting. Puntland is peaceful, business people, the wadaads run the show. Aweys insists they take over Puntland and violently if need be set up shariah. Now this would put brother vs. brother, and create two fronts (wars fitnahs) for the ppl of Puntland, and weaken the front of gaalkaacyo against Aideed and the USC no? One wonders why good Aweys didn’t counsel his closest of kin (USC) who were waging war against the ppl of gaalkaacyo for no reason to stop the killing and set up shariah in Xamar? Any theories my ppl? Yeey is released from jail, he calls a meeting of the elders to calm the situation in Puntland, the wadaads capture him then let him go, he wages a war against them. A big war happens inside Puntland, the wadaads are defeated, and Aweys is let go and returns safely to Xamar, USC goes on wit business as usual.

2. Lets go to Kismaayo now, qabil vs. qabil here also Somalis are a jahil society. And take a look at good Turki. Do wadaads participate in the politics of warlodnimo? Just as Barre Hiiralle is fighting for territory/qabil and blasting cats so is Mr. Turki no difference here.

3. Umm AbdiQasin old TFG president, who (sources again correct me if wrong) assures his folks back in xamar would deliver the election to them loses to Abdullahi Yusuf in 04. Returns to xamar, knows and convinces ppl qabil vs. qabil wont work u win sometimes u lose na mean.....thus devises a plan to set up icu, the other major subclan (Geedis folks) are not wit it, he gives all positions and weapons to his subclan and retains warlords such as indacade wit him. Nothing is wrong with this, they accomplish tremendous good no doubt, but why not stay put clean society? made blunder after blunder and lost trust of sincere somalis

4. Indacade calls jihad, Aweys says they will capture Ethiopia within days. Many righteous ideologists of all qabils sign up for the front lines..........indacade/Aweys are no where to be found.......rumored to left the country and sought asylum didn’t fight in the jihad they called for. Why? Those are fair questions, no? Everyone has crooks on their sides my points, all ive said is those who claim islam need change, or it becomes dirty politcs and in politics its one group against another by any means neccessary.

its not about "support" only stating da facts...too many crooks

Khalaf, you have spoken well and dont let these people try to confuse you.

The clan courts where no more than a reaction to A/Yusuf victory and nothing more. Look at even today those who are crying the most are those who, occupied, looted properties, and who were playing a significant role in the political game of the day.

Xasan Dahir, Galaal, Culusow all supported A/Qasins government and IndaCade, Seerar, Goobanle were a prominent commanders in that governments fighters.

When Abdiqasin lost to Yusuf, they all became Courts. Over night, not one of them was touched.

When the courts were chased out of the country, Galaal, Culusow went to Adis Ababa to make a deal. Abdiqasin welcomed the PM in Afgoyee wanting to make a deal, Seeraar went to hotel global to make a deal, what about the conviction?

Its all a ploy, and some secesionist like Northernet will defend Warrabe and attack Yey for what? Religious conviction, hell no.

Toay you have Shabbele & Horn Afrik radio crying "Puntland" well, Puntland never occupied other peoples homes, or farms and will not do that today..

N.O.R.F   

Now its ‘concenrate on the ‘merits’ of my argument and not me’ but he fails to see there are no merits in his argument in the first place!

I have skimmed through those previous threads you posted and I see nothing to strengthen your argument or clarify anything.

lol that’s between them n Allah sxb..... but how did indacade go about his repentance process?.....change takes time no? did he enter a masjid, learn the quran, ect?.......or him and his old milita in split second put on an ciiimaaad and crowned themselves “mujahids”? Mida kale on what islamic authority can a man who months ago him n his militia of druglords were robbing and looting poor ppl, give a fatwah on jihad? And then not take part in the fight? Do u get what i am saying?

So why are you the one doing the judging by saying "send his born again a$$ and repentance to the next life? Like you said, thats between him and Allah (swt) and you cant judge the man/men. If I’m wrong do let me know. Whatever the actions of these men you cant judge them. I think you need to practice what you preach ;)

Thats past: What is suggesstion now? For divided and weak opposition? Address my points sxb stop focusing on me

Your points are weak and your not doing anything to strengthen them. Let me simply it for you.

1)You was opposed to the ICU because of their leaders whom you think are not worthy of the Islamic tag (sorry to repeat but remember your not the judge hear)

2)You now support the TFG but choose to ‘overlook’ the pasts of its members and their wrongdoings in the recent war.

If that is not a contradiction what is? You've been talking of the ICU leaders have done this and have done that but they are not on the side of a kaafir in a war with Muslims ;)

Thanks for the history lesson but I'm merely pointing out where your argument falls apart ;)

Duke, as you were,,,,,

^^^Northerner you add nothing new to the debate. Let me add a few important notes, one the clan courts started the war, and two they lost it thus debating about their merits is like debating to a secesionist of the merits of Siyad Barre's regime which were many.. :D

Now to the present, the TFG is here and real, it has world recgnition and territorial control. Go tell the former NSS Comander in Hargaysa to not be so frightened after all A/Yusuf is open to negotiations.

Rahima   

^^^I dont know a single Ethiopian.

That's a lie, you shouldn't deny he who pays your wage- they might just stop the payments.

Simple advice from your caring sister ;) .

^^^lol. How do you know my contacts? Its like me saying you are bitter because you lost the looted properties you illegaly occupied in Afgoyee, since your husband IndaCade was chased away... :D

Dont make up stuff, advice from your brother Duke..

Rahima   

^I still own my supposed looted properties because your husband (who btw is cheating on you with the amxaaro) is allowing me to keep it as long as i allow him to keep his loot.

Practice what you preach, advice from your sister Rahima ;) .