Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Alsacuud

l2354919.jpg

Umm, what is up with this sawir?

Do you see something out of order?

No, it is not about Mishaal, the Xammaas leader or Cabaas, the Fataax leader, nor Cabdullaahi of Sacuudiya.

There is something else is out of order.

It is the picture meesha suran, presumably Cabdicasiis Alsacuud, the founder and eponymous of Sacuudiya.

Did rulers up there become so-called "moderates?" I mean, I thought they were anti-pictures, especially oversized pictures walls la suro.

What happened? Whatever happened to their 'astute' interpretion of Islaam?

For a moment, I thought this scene was in Yeman, Masar, Suuriya or Urdu [Jordan], where leaders-for-life's pictures are hang all the time at their palaces. This is out of order for Sacuudis.

Shakti   

darn hypocrite Arabs.. if i was DOWN there i would set them all on fire... nothing else but fire.

darn u ..miskiin, starting the morning with darn Arabs wasn’t what i was expecting .. EH

Ar illeen meesha anti-Sacuudis ayaa ka buuxo. Kamoon, folks, bashing Cabdillaahi or Sacuudis ma u furin this thread.

I was surprised because Sacuudiyaanka kuma ogeyn sawiro inay darbi surtaan, like other Carab leaders.

Teeda kale, I have nothing against Sacuudiyaanka; in fact I appreciate sidee Soomaalida ugu soo dhaweyeen dalkooda in '70s and '80s iyo sidee Soomaaliya u taageereen dagaalkii '77.

Of course, as in everywhere, Soomaali waa laga nacay meeshaas now, too much quuqdooda batay iyo meel aan loo raacin, dal aan jirin iyo sharci aan jirin ku nool. Dad aan isjecleyn, of course others waa ku nacayaan too. What do you expect?

NB, I like that gar style of theirs. Is it a must members of that Kingdom to have it? Very elegant and stylish, though.

Xoogsade   

Miskiin, Different rules apply to leaders of Saudi Arabia. They are above the law and have the option to practice or not practice.

There is rising poverty, marriage difficulties due to archaic bigotted laws, lack of jobs, but all these problematic issues can be fixed. I think they have done well for their countrymen considering how other muslims faired in other islamic countries. Let us hope someday they open up the system and let the average man have a say in the local affairs so best minds can contribute to their country with love and dedication.

Todays Tuugo tomorrow's rulers. what would you call Al-saud when was he was fighting against Islamic state. a freedom-fighter, terrorist who brought the enemy of Islam into the Middle east. the answer it is simple as finding find what angle you are looking from; from saudi prospective, islamic prespective, rulers prospective, poor prespective, the enemy of Saudi Arabia prospective, the enemy of Islam prospective, friends of Islam prospective, friends of saudi arabia prospectve, etc. The same is true to what is taking place is Somalia. I for one, speaking for the poor in Somalia, I believe TFG is doing the right thing in Somalia with some error that needs to be fixed. Mogadishu needs to be free from the forces that captured 1991 and its many forms, USC ...... ICU. PERIOD.