Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

why did they fight YEEY for then?????????

Emperor   

^Lol, Walle Ninyahow Aduunyadi waad kalabaratay. Honestly the Benyamin's are the only group that have assimilated to all societies of this world and can never geuss or tell what they are....

Waar ninyaho, the other day I was shocked when a lebanese lady I knew for a while and used to speak with in Arabic had told me... "Anaa yahuudiyah " in English, I was like what? and she said seriously I am, was I in utter disbelief... Hada carabtaanba kashakiyaa cadaanka iska daayee :D

Warheedhaha dadyahow meyeydan daalin innaba?

miyeydan dib isu eeging innaba?

miyuusan caqligu idiin kordhin innaba?

war illeyn cawaani hadey jirto oo magac iyo muuqaal leedahay, ileyn waa soomaali.

hadda dani waxay ku jirta sidii carruurtii in la'iddinla hadlo: waxaan idin weydiiyey geedka dacarta ma waxaan dacar aheyn baad dhadhamin? haddaad miraha ggedka cambaha afka gashato ma waxaan Canbe aheyn baa kuu dhadhami? war heedhaha wxa maalin walba umadda soomaaliyeed la dagi la'dahay waa umad kheyr ilaahay leh ma joogto carriga, munaafiqiinta waxa ku salladay waa umad iyodoo idil munaafiq ah. meel dheer adinkoon aadin bal dib u akhriya ninkastoo idinka mid ah wuxuu difaacayaa wax aan difaac laheyn. kulligiin oo idil ama ka imaada koofur meeshii laga kal guuray, ama waqooyi iyo qowmiyadihii wada qaldaamiinta ahaa, ama bari berrigii burcaddu joogtay, kulligiin waxaa idiin wada taliya wax aan daryeelka dadka ay u taliyeen aanu qiima ugu fadhin taasina mas'uul waxaa ka ah ummaddaha ay u taliyaan baan daryeel dooneyn oo kulli wada daalim. Car maanta itusa nin ama naag idinkamidha oo u doodaya xaqqa oo runta sheegaya. Kulligiin waxaad wada diffaaceysaan waa dulmi iyo runta ood ****oshaan. Marka inteydaan afka soo wada taagin ninkastow waxaad difaacey is weydii waxa ka qaldan iyadoon adoon kan kale wuxuu ku qaldanyahay aadan waxba ka sheegin. kahadal kaliya qoladaadu waxay ku qaldan tahay keliya. Car maanta qolokasta sheega waxa dambi ah ee aad ka galeysaan qolyaha kale, Sida: haddaad u dooday soomaaliland is weydiiya waxa dembi ah oo ay ka galeyso soomaalida kale ama Puntland ha ahaato, soomaali galbeed koofur meelkasta bal eega oo inoo sheega wax dambi oo aad ka gasheen ma jirtaa, sidoo kalee reer Puntland idinna taas baa la idinka rabaa, reer koofurow idinna sidoo kale, soomali galbeedoy idinna sidoo kale. Caqli hadaad leedihiin markaa baad ogaaneysaan meesha wax ka qaldan yihiin. Laakiin hadaan soomaali aqaaan nin idinka mid ah oo ku dhaca ma jiro inuu runta qeexo, Taas ayaana daliil u ah dullinimadaan, cawaannimada aan sidinku wada sheegay. marka shakhsiyan qaladkega i tusoo waxaanmaanta idin horkeenay ka hadla, ooyan aheyn qaata waxaan idinku sheegay ogolaada inaad dulli tihiin.

^^^Adeer the truth is simple, its clear and its whats happening in Mogadishu. You are right we need some self reflection, but the naked clan hypocracy employed by some and their memory loss when they dail is whats holding back the south.

Its time to move on, Puntland has, Somaliland has and anyone with a sane mind should move on from this point.

Did I not just ask you to stick to one thing? you just proved my point,you'll never gonna see what is wrong with somalis as whole. Did I not just say to you to only discuss about, in your case putlands isues and what is wrong with it and how they have contributed to thefailure of all somalis? I didn't ask you about Somaliland or the south or a clan?U just proved my poing all somalis are idoits and you're NO#1, cause you can simply stick to what you were asked. moved on. I want to hear the next person.

Why should you care whom I am? I am sure you know how to read...Stick to the isue at hand. don't answer a question with a question. It shows a lack of maturity. So please stick to the isue at hand and contribute or else please stay out and watch from the sidebar you might learn something..PLEASE, everyone in here stay oncourse. the answer to the question of whom I am will be answered in a different topic, not on the question I have posed on here and has no relevance what so ever. I want each and every one of you to put the mirror right on to your face and see who's looking back...

The Zack   

The topic at hand here is " Why did Sharif fought against Yey when he is using the same tactics". So yes Dr. Phil stick to the topic at hand LOL.

^^Practice what you preach comes to mind! Whom do you want to answer those questions to have listed above? The same people that you have generalized with the tainted image? Those according to you need to be addressed like kids? Those with the lack of understanding and inability to reflect themselves? I guess you already know the answers to your questions, what else do you want to know that you don't know already?

Did I not just ask you to stick to one thing? you just proved my point,you'll never gonna see what is wrong with somalis as whole. Did I not just say to you to only discuss about, in your case putlands isues and what is wrong with it and how they have contributed to thefailure of all somalis? I didn't ask you about Somaliland or the south or a clan?U just proved my poing all somalis are idoits and you're NO#1, cause you can simply stick to what you were asked. moved on.

You had me rolling over the floor, first of all who are you to give commands to others and to dictate the topics to be discussed? :D

Adeer, I wont even insult you but the simple thing you could have done is open a new thread and then ask these asinine questions of yours, then you would have had an a point or even an argument. Now the multifaceted response I gave with regards to what’s wrong with Somalia did touch a nerve within you and thu proved an earlier suspicion you are not a newbie. Anyhow you have no point and the solution to Somalia ‘s political dilemma is to emulate the Northern region and take responsibility for ones villages, regions and districts.

Mr. Najmudin and Mr. Gheele U R both right. The topic is why shariif fought ina Yuusuf and I should practice what I preach. The 1st part I did what I did to make us all shake and get shocked to direct us different direction. have we not been asking these question from the since this clamity began in eighties. We have been saying reer hebel did this to us or ina hebel did that to us. Did we ever ask what have we done to reer hebel or ina hebel? How did we contributed this individualy or collectively? ican bet with less that 1% have asked themself those hard questions, and untill we do we'll never gonna find answers. We need to confront our inner demons. Ihave never claimed nor will ever claim to be perfect, because to do so will be claiming a god like which is a blasphamy in the eyes of ALLAH SWT. I'll accept constructive critizism regerdless where it might come from, lets just make sure we understand where eachone of us is coming from that we might find a common ground. I'm never ashemed of admitting when I'm wrong, but I will tell you when U R wrong even if U R my own perent, cause if I care about U enought I should stop U from doing wrong to someone else.That is what family means and to me all somalis are my families regardless where or what region they hail from, and this nonsence got to stop and someone got to say something about it. My initial point was to make each and everyone of you to reflect upon his or her deads(word or action). To Mr. Duke, the difference between U and I is I'm happy when the ppl of NE, NW any other part of my country are happy and joyfull, and I'm sad when they are sad, U and your like on the other hand rejoice when regions outside their home town are missarable and u R sad when they are happy. Also, your kinds luck or grasp the grand scheme of things that are taking place in the south. In a time of war when one needs to control a nation they 1st control the more economacaly viable places, where the majority of the popolations live so that one does not deprive it self future sustainable base, for simple things as food, water, etc. not to mention one needs to criple the enemies resource weather it's man power or economic power, and in Somalias case all of that are based in the south start from Hiiraan regions al the way down to Jubba valley. So what would one gain out of Puntland if they want to control somalia. the south will sustain those that are resisting occupation in puntland with man power and food sources (this is to simplefy for U and your likes). So tell me something If U were one bent on conquaring somalia and want to invade that country, where would u want to grab a hold of before U move to the next place? Lets see how smart u are and understanding where the danger lies beside, putting aside the greed and pety clan rivalary that assists those that wish to conquer our homeland, otherwise U better off silent. PS. U might not realize U and I have the same claims to Puntland by blood and sweat, and I might rule U over there by lineage if U want to go there also. So stop it before U R forced to swalow your word back and don't bad mouth the south, it was the south that gave the lion share to somalis in thoughout the Somalia, but that is a different topic that we can argue over some other time.If U want to be someone worth contributing to the well being of all somalis contribute to something meaningfull that would diminish the hate and self distructive ways. If U gonna critize do it constractively without the hatful and bad mouthing of your own people. remember to an outsider reading your postings all he or she is gonna thing is there it is another ****** somali dissing his own countrymen to them there's no difference between a somali from south, west, north or east. if he or she is good human being they'll say why can't they not stop this madness. if they have other agenda they'll great how do we exploite this divission. Anyway I am done with ppl like that have been so since the begining of this wars. know this I'm praying for the northern somalis the get strength before the south is supdued, cause once the enemies of somalia are done with the south they'll come after the north, and I can bet that with my own life. So U pray to god that the south wins this strugle, cause if they loose and U have not gain enough power and continue the illisional dream U find yourself?????? Sayidkii baa goortay gaaladu ka atkaatay oo soomalidii kale ku diganeysay, baa waxaa laga sheegay inuu yiri; maxaad iiga digan adey kuu dabeyne, and that history we all know....Do we need to repeat? the western countries say HE who does not learn from History is doomed to repeat. We are in in the same movie, just different actors. PEACE..PS. let's held the mirrors to our own faces...