Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

why did they fight YEEY for then?????????

Emperor   

OOh, finally Sheikh Shariir and his government stops lying, breath of fresh air...

As long as the man becomes clear and strong enough to say what he wants, and says it like it is publicly, then there is hope for the man...

The Zack   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Poor excuses from the failed groups. Yusuf was right all along and his actions were clear. What you have is Mogadishu is the failed religious groups, killing maiming and making meaningless noise. There are no wadaads, scholars just a bunch of clanists fighting for power.

Yeah yeah they were against Yey because of clan yada yada you already told us that line. Let us put it this way: You were supporting him because of clan and they were against him because of clan. Now that is fair, let us keep moving on!

^^^lool. I don’t shy away from my support for Yusuf and admiration. However you and your kind by your sheer ignorance and ineptitude have vindicated him. In a short time you have proven that it was your groups who were killing, maiming and hiding behind women and children. Who displaced thousands of Somali’s, murdered elders and officers. Then you masked your arguments with crying out “Ethiopia, Amxaro & Tigray” and pretending that you were a liberation movement. Now the maiming continues, the people are fleeing even the most peaceful areas and the death and hopelessness has multiplied. Now you are quite, while the Ethiopians the dreaded Amxaro of a few months ago are back. Yours is the case of the ******, your effort only resulted in the loss of your naked clan interest soon you will be meaningless.

The Zack   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. I don’t shy away from my support for Yusuf and admiration.

Could you kindly tell us what was that support and admiration based on please?

^^^It was based on his bravery, national service and focus on the noble goal of restoring the state. His actions as a founder of Puntland has born much fruit. If you are saying is he my kinsmen? he is an uncle of mine adeer and closer than clan. :D

Like I said your effort against him has resulted in weakening your own position and thus strengthened what you opposed.

Emperor   

^So the support for the family is an obligation, and if he's right is even better miyaad leedahay yaa Duke, :D

The Zack   

LOL it is all coincidence that he is your uncle and brave, and you are supporting him based on the latter? Coincidence of all coincidences iga dheh. Adeer stop being vague ee just say it out loud. As far as why I was against him and not against this Sharif, hear me adeer I will list it here.

1 - Yey brought (asked for it, begged it) Xabashis to the country - first time in Somali history a so called Somali-President brings the country's numero uno enemy to our soil.

- Sharif fought against them and finally kicked them out with a pen and a paper

2- Yey REFUSED to talk to the opposition

- Sharif is asking the oppostion to talk to him and they are refusing that

3- Yey was si aan kala aabo laheyn shelling Mogadishu by saying baddaan raacineynaa waxii nasoo raaci waayo

- Sharif has been in Xamar for a about half a year and he has been under attack since then and never ordered shelling mogadishu with gantaalo waaweyn. ( He started fighting back now as he said but he is still being careful about the population)

4- Yey was clear clanist and uneducated( has been recorded several times bad mouthing other qabiils and claiming his qabiil is superior to others).

- Sharif is NOT qabilist, educated with college degree, aduunka dhankuu u socdo iyo dhankuu ka socda buu la socdaa.

The list goes on and on...

^^^lool. You must have lived in another SOL planet, I have never denied who I was and what Yusuf Yey was to me. Only cowards pretend to be something else. :D

Emperor   

MoonLight, Sxb meesha miyaad kucusubtahayna? Ninkaan Duke baa layiraahdaaa waxba maqariyo, bari adiguu xataa kusoo heli wallee marka intaad isqarinta iska daysid isu qarxi :D

lol.

My apology guys, I have been a member only for 2 monthes, I always knew he was an admirer but not so close related.

bari adiguu xataa kusoo heli wallee marka intaad isqarinta iska daysid isu qarxi

LoL emperor he will never guess who I am. :D