Sign in to follow this  
zynab

prey time

zynab   

salaam wanaagsan

nomads i just wanted to know that. is it ok to prey when you don't know which way is mecca. i have two friends who prey at the liberary , even though they don't know the right direction. cause they don't have time to go to mosque even though that it is close , because of the workload and we have exams coming up. their is hadeith that talks about no doning somehing if you are not sure, . oh and one more question can you eat m'cdonalds because christains are the people of the book. the arabs in our hood do this is . and it really is confusing.

salaam sis&brother

jazakallah kahir.

fartun   

salam sis.

as you confirmed that if you can pray every were you want but you don't know at mean time were to fice. as you know that allah subxanahu wataalla said surah al baqra(fa'ayna matuwalow fathama wajhulaah, which it means every were you face is allah way that it tells you can pray every tiem) remember that the mecca is allways faced in south, which at same time i can wrong. also as you mention that if we can eat in Mc.donald, oh yeah we still have complication is going on i don't know. but in the quran allah mentioned we can eat ahlul kitab staff.

by the way don't get granted what i just write for you but follow allah way.

wardi   

fartun, you are smart you helped your sister her question and yet reffer to allah's way to mke sure

keep up the good work