Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Qabiileyste Abwaan Maxamed Hiirad and his latest drivel

lol@Sharmarke

I can’t believe good Suldaan & JB are complaining about a mere poem…

As for the poem itself, it’s gubaabo poem, which good Hiirad apparently composed to call his tol for the fight of Laascaano! Sharmarke, being the student of literature he is, should understand what type of poem this one is.

I guess the subtitle of this threat is that war is a pending reality in that corner of our regions as long few misguided folks benefit from it…the irony is that many more who are clapping for these few risk to pay a heavy price.

Yeah ,, drink whateva i can see there in the US and call the poor poeple to fight and die coz you are never too close ,,,,

a lil msg to that odayga :D

Jamster   

Jaceyl-- you are tempted huh! I am sure there is a plenty of Caraq in Hargeisa ;)

Now on the poem; the guubaabo gabey rag hore way utirin jireen; nothing is new here dude.

I live today and that is my concern ,,, wixii hore loo tirin jiray waxba igama gelin coz kumanaan nafood baa lagu waayay oo waa waxa dib soomaalida u dhigay.

Suldaanka & JB,

Why cry now when yesterday you were celeberating for the liberation of LA. And JB reported that the SL army captured Tuka raq. And Riyaale says he will capture Groowe. Saaxibayaal fidnada sidee looga baxaa oo dhiiga daadanaya looga hortagaa. The Answser is for SL to vacate LA.

Look xiinfiniin, suldaankiisa and the other cry babies separatists have this fairy tale dream of having their own tribal nation-estate and get easily agitated when someone try to rationalize with them to make them see the impossibility of what they want to achieve. Suldaankiisa is an expert in pick pocketing. He chooses the pieces he feels he can use to steal the feeling of the audience to have their sympathies. In this poem he deliberately left out the title: Wallee ama qab weynida I..... qoomamo u keentay...Ama wallee qudhaydiyo la waa qaranka aan sheegto Abwaan Maxmed Hiirad . You see the title says it all. It sums up why millions of Somalis disagree with the notion of dismembering the Somali Republc. The message it carries is that Somalis and their sovereignty combined with their nationalism is one and the same. If one is lost, the other will become nonexistent. That is the point the poet wants to emphasize. As long as he asks for Alleh's forgiveness and repents to become born again Somali, suldaankiisa has nothing to fear. ;)

Emperor   

The man said it like it is, right on track, there is nothing wrong with telling the truth... I understand some of you may have concerns over his undiplomatic, an apologetic and strong in nature approach, reasonably understandable as in any state of war diplomacy never works...

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Suldaanka & JB,

Why cry now when yesterday you were celeberating for the liberation of LA. And JB reported that the SL army captured Tuka raq. And Riyaale says he will capture Groowe. Saaxibayaal fidnada sidee looga baxaa oo dhiiga daadanaya looga hortagaa. The Answser is for SL to vacate LA.

Dhiiga daadanaya waxa looga baxaa marka qabyaalada la iska daayo oo qaran la noqdo.

NASSIR   

I know poet Hiirad. He is like my uncle to me. We were eating from the same table yesterday in a Somali restaurant, here in SD.

He is good natured person and harbors no ill for no clan. He treats everybody the same.

Well that is from you but what we see in the poem will say NO to that.

I'm sorry i don't know him but i can read his poem at least .....

I hope he doesn't have 2 parsonalities ,,, ;)