Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

For those in England, there will be storm of Protest vs the cruel killing of Somalis:

NASSIR   

The Somali Council for the demonstration is asking you (Somali residents of England) to attend a protest rally that will be held on April 15 in front of the Saudi Embassy. Please show your concerns and sympathy for the victims, thanks.

sacuudia%20copy.jpg

Banaanbax Soomaaliyeed oo laga soo horjeedo Sucuudiga oo xaq darro rag Soomaaliyeed ku qoorgooyey

Awdalnews Network=

LONDON, 11 April 2005—Dadka Soomaaliyeed ee deggan carriga Ingiriiska gaar ahaan magaaladda London ayaa banaabax ka camaaraynaya qoorgoyadii lix nin oo Soomaaliyeed isugu soo bixi doona Safaaradda Sucuudiga ee London horteeda maaalinta taariikdu tahay 15ka Abriil 2005.

Ogeysiis ay soo saartay Guddiga Qabanqaabada Banaanbaxa oo soo gaadhay Awdalnews Network, wuxu ka codsanaynaa dadka Soomaaliyeed in ay banaanbaxaa si xoogle uga soo qayb galaan iyaga oo sita boodhadhka ay Guddidu qaybin doonto.

Waxa Guddidu sheegtay in ay tahay waajib in la muujiyo sida dadka Soomaaliyeed uga xun yihiin qorgoynta xaq darrada ah ee loo geystay dhalinyarada soomaaliyeed iyaga oo weliba lix sano jeelka ku jiray lana karbaashay haddan qoorgoyn loogu daray

cool that sounds like a winner!! also, please protest emails to amensty, un, to the saudi govt!

lets make sure our voices are heard!! thanks for the info sxb!..

Jumatatu   

I will be carrying a banner which will show how most nomads in SOL are infuriarated by this inhumane and unjustice acts, so it will not be difficult to find me... :D

b4 I attend that protest I would like to know why where they killed in the first place? I mean, you can't just kill people.....they must have had good reason.....i mean this act has not been carried out by individuals/terrorits....it's the Saudi government....the victims (r.i.p.) could be partly blamed.....(not that I am hearless person) but hey....

Haddad   

For those in England, there will be storm of Protest vs the cruel killing of Somalis:

The Somali Council for the demonstration is asking you (Somali residents of England) to attend a protest rally that will be held on April 15 in front of the Saudi Embassy. Please show your concerns and sympathy for the victims

The above two parts contradict each other. The title gives the wrong impression that a huge protest has already been organized, and estimates of tens thousands protesters are to be expected. That's not the case; the article is soliciting individuals to show up at the protest. I don't believe enough will attend; at best, a few hundreds. From what I have gathered, this is an attempt by some nationalists to give Somali nationalism a lease of life. This will not even be an attempt, let alone the terms failure or success be involved. For one thing, any attempt to revive nationalism must happen in Somalia.

bilan   

^^, i wonder if you look deep into everything.

but did you guys think how it will affect thousands of somalis living in saudi arabia, those men are dead may allah grant them jannah, but your actions may hurt others who are still alive, i for one wish no one will come out.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by bilan:

i for one wish no one will come out.

Reer Galkacyoodkeena adiga oo kale waxan dhahna 'cuqda iyo corada . You are the kind of a person who will sell the live of your brother or sister for Wordly gain. If the thousands who make their living in Saudi Arabia are doing so in terms of and at the expense of the lives of other Somalis. Then it is better they are made homeless and jobless. I hope that does answers your question... :mad: :mad:

bilan   

You are the kind of a person who will sell the live of your brother or sister for Wordly gain.

wow, you must know me better than anyone, i would have said something but personalizing and calling names is below my level, however if you use your mind and brain rather than your heart and emotions; you would have realized what i said makes sense and its logic. while i do not agree the way saudis carry their selective justice, i still would not jepoardize the lives of hardworking somalis for the sake of few criminals.these men committed a crime, what is done is done, instead of demonstrating give the money charity in their names, that is what they need right now.

dawoco   

Allah u naxariisto nimaki dhintay familkooda neh Allah samir iyo iimaan ka siiyo. Whether they were guilty or innocent or to what degree doesn't matter for they will be held acountable by thier maker, Allah.

Now such a protest will not bring the men back, will not undo what has been done, whether it was right or wrong. But maybe, just maybe it will be useful to somalis in that curropt country, to know that although there is no fully functional government speaking for them, they have walaalo dhibka ku fiirsaneeyn, oo na dantooda ka raaceheeyn. That they have ppl who they share nothing with besides soomaalinimo who would make an effort on their behalves.

Caamir thnx for posting. As for us nomads, pls let's not start an insult match, it won't do anyone any good.

Now such a protest will not bring the men back, will not undo what has been done, whether it was right or wrong. But maybe, just maybe it will be useful to somalis in that curropt country, to know that although there is no fully functional government speaking for them, they have walaalo dhibka ku fiirsaneeyn, oo na dantooda ka raaceheeyn. That they have ppl who they share nothing with besides soomaalinimo who would make an effort on their behalves.

Absolutely Dawoco.

I would love to take part, but I cant take the day off unfortunately. I'll be there in spirit Insha'Allah. smile.gif

NASSIR   

Thanks for your responses.

Protest will definately make a difference. Were Somalis in Saudi to hold a protest rally, Something would change as to how Somalis are treated generally. Remember people gain their right treatment through protest.

Bilan, i agree that it is not good to personalize a whole topic but you are attracting the personalization of it out of an attention you trying to seek when the emotions are high just as Og-girl did.

Please show your sympathy. If you can't do , then i really advise that you reserve your comment.