Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

President Silanyo arrives in Addis Ababa

Kamaavi   

I do appreciate our older brother Ethiopia.

waynu ku mahadsan yihiin soo dhawayn teeda .

I am one of real kulmiye supporter waxaanan qirayaa sharafta ay maanta ay somaliland ay leeyahay inuu u sabab yahay our former president sir daahir rayaale because of siduu doorashada u qabtay una aqbalay ayaa sharaftii somaliland kor u qaaday

we shall never forger you Rayaale , you are our first elected democratically president. geers

JB, the

character played well, he seems a clever one.... :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

Jaceylbaro and Libahe feel honored that their president made it to Addiss Ababa. Even red sea is claiming that this is s a victory and we should call them rageedii LOOOOOOL. Yaab badanaa...

For your information, Macow, Ina Iley, Faroole, Shariif, Yusuf, ibraahim dheere and every Somali qashiin sat on that same chair. Its the chair of shame and you guys are humbled about it. Libaahe asagu salaatu shukri buu tukadayba baan u maleen waxaan farxad iyo qiiro ka badane.

P.s. Jaceylbaro, a servant (vice minister) welcomed siilaanyo at the airport. I had larger number of crowd waiting for me when I went to Addis Ababa if the number counts.

Switching from "the photos of his arrival & red carpet" to the kind of chair he sat on ??
:D

waar ninku indha adakaa ........
Jaceylbaro, in your own words, tell us what you are so excited about? Did you believe that Addis Ababa is unvisitable? Do you think this is a new accomplishment that Mr.Silaanyo has done? I don't really see what these celebrations are about. Addis Ababa has been visited by almost all recent Somali governors. Even Riyaale has been there many times, I guess you didn't think that one of the duriyadda can do that. Siilaanyo broke a record for reerka miyaa:D

Freedom   

^^ What you dont see is the fact that Ethoipia sees the importances of having Somaliland as a friend, and they are friend that informs the TFG or Puntland what they can not do to Somaliland.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:

Originally posted by The Zack:

Jaceylbaro and Libahe feel honored that their president made it to Addiss Ababa. Even red sea is claiming that this is s a victory and we should call them rageedii LOOOOOOL. Yaab badanaa...

For your information, Macow, Ina Iley, Faroole, Shariif, Yusuf, ibraahim dheere and every Somali qashiin sat on that same chair. Its the chair of shame and you guys are humbled about it. Libaahe asagu salaatu shukri buu tukadayba baan u maleen waxaan farxad iyo qiiro ka badane.

P.s. Jaceylbaro, a servant (vice minister) welcomed siilaanyo at the airport. I had larger number of crowd waiting for me when I went to Addis Ababa if the number counts.

Switching from "the photos of his arrival & red carpet" to the kind of chair he sat on ??

waar ninku indha adakaa ........
Jaceylbaro, in your own words, tell us what you are so excited about? Did you believe that Addis Ababa is unvisitable? Do you think this is a new accomplishment that Mr.Silaanyo has done? I don't really see what these celebrations are about. Addis Ababa has been visited by almost all recent Somali governors. Even Riyaale has been there many times, I guess you didn't think that one of the duriyadda can do that. Siilaanyo broke a record for reerka miyaa:D
and now u go down all da way to Qabyaalad ,, :D

I'm exited not the about the President's visit but simply because you are proven wrong. Come on u know exactly what i'm talking about here ,,,

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Hales:

Congrats to Siilaanyo, by accomplishing the exhibiting task of sitting on the famous chair.

In looga horeeyey wuu la socdaa. :D