Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

Good News ( Warsan )

Nur   

Roob sis.

Alhamdulillah, wallahi I should be crying for not crying, lately my heart isnot as soft as it used to be, I am just too much involved in Dunyaa work, which erodes the sentiments, I pray Allah protects me from the evil of my soul and my bad deeds, Amin

Nur

Nur

Runtii inaad digniin i saysay hayd caloosha iyo wadnahaa i rogman la haa. Ilaa maalintii si caadi ah waan u akhrin la ahay maxamilo karo culeyska kalmadahaas. I can only just about manage a brief glancing through the text. Raxmadda RAXMAAN Ma ahan waxaa qalbiga si sahlan u qaadii karo.

Your sis

Masha'llah brothers of Islam.I just read the aayah, which was my favorite ayah in da qur'an when i was dugsileey, and i just wanted to cry. everything we have belongs to Allah(swt) but little do we remember that. i was just sitting in my office, angry about how someone had wronged me,and by just reading the ayah, i felt so much better. surely,"Allah loves those contain their anger and those who forgive"( Al-imran)

--------------------------

The battle to be the best has just began

Nur   

Roob sis

its has been a while since we last read your moving comment, I pray that Allah cleansen you with your responsive big heart, amin. Your participation is appreciated.

Nur

Walaal Nur waa mahadsantahay.

I still haven’t finished the piece you wrote for fear of choking.

Walaal I can’t bear the burden of my ingratitude towards ALLAAH. It is as if weights of the heavens were put on my weak back. My crime is too great.

I have yet to understand why the Most Merciful blessed me with Islaam? What did I do to deserve such a gift?

I see men and women awarded the highest academic achievements yet have failed to grasp the greatest truth ALLAAH.

They seek to explain matters of which they have no knowledge with guesses, hypothesis etc. All those doctors, professors and scientists running after mirages have failed to impress with their scientific jargon. They can neither explain the cause and reason for death nor why people sleep?

Every one is seeking recognition. What about ALLAAH The Initiator and Originator of everything?

Every one is screaming about their rights. What about The Rights Of ALLAAH?

His Right To Be Solely Worshipped?

His Right To be Given Thanks?

Yet despite our treacherous behaviours The Most Merciful Is Turning His Vast Mercy and Compassion towards us. How unjust we are? I cry in shame. I cry in shame. I cry in shame. I cry in shame.

Today people demand gratitude and appreciation for the simplest things they do for you. I can not help but wonder if we do not show gratitude for the endless blessings of ALLAAH why they should expect appreciation for the little things.

hodman   

JZK Nur for your efforts and Roob sis I just wish that I had a heart as pure as yours that feels the greatness of Allah in ways that we often forget. May Allah reward you and give you what u seek

-Lily-   

Very touching indeed, the first thing I always think of is Mercy when I hear the name Allah.

It's a shame laakin that not enough Islamic teachers are stressing the Mercy of Allah but are super quick to point out the slightest sin to hell fire. Hell fire is huge deterrant for many of us but not all ppl are made the same, pointing out the mercy of ALLAH will serve to equally deter us from committing sins & yearing to be close to him.

Nur   

Warsan sis

This piece is named Warsan, for good news, like your name, I am reposting it so you can get rid of the negativity, think well, and it will happen inshaAllah. Allah is good!

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Mar walboo ay dhibaatada noo muqata ay siyaaddo, oo naftu bilowdo iney shakiso, waa inaan xasuusannaa in Allah SWT uu noo maqan yahay, dhibaato walba waxaa daba talla, fudeyd, hadaba, ha lagu dadaalo cibaadada mar walboo aan ka faraxallanno shaqooyinkeenna. " Fa Idaa Faragta Fansab, Wa Ilaa Rabbika Farghab " Dhacdooyinku yaaney na illowsiin meeshaan u soconno inaan u sahay qaadanno.

Nur