Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Morgan we are moving towards Kismayu Interview

Jubbada Hoose: Dagaallo kharaar oo maanta dhexmaray Isbahaysiga Dooxada Jubba iyo ciidammada deegaanka ee SPMta

- Tuesday, September 21, 2004 at 19:05

Nairobi(Allpuntland)-Wararka naga soo gaaraya gobolka Jubbada Hoose ayaa sheegaya in dagaallo aad u kharaari ay saaka subaxnimadii ka bilaabmeen inta u dhexaysa deegaannada loo yaqaan Joorraha ee Xaliimo Caddey,Buulo Xaaji iyo Wadajir,kuwaasoo u dhexeeyey ciidammada SPM/SRRC ee deegaankaas ku sugan iyo kuwa Isbahaysiga Dooxada Jubba oo ay weheliyaan maleeshiyooyin kale oo ka yimid gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose oo raacsan Yuusuf Indhacadde.

Dagaalladaan ayaa waxa weerarka soo qaaday maleeshiyooyinka Isbahaysiga Dooxada Jubba ,waxayna ilo ku dhow dhow SPMta oo aan dagaalladaas wax ka weydiiney iyaga oo ku sugan Nairobi ay noo xaqiiniyeen inay dagaalladaasi dheceen saaka ,isla markaana sida ay sheegeen ay jebiyeen oo dib u waabiyeen ,iyagoo 3 baabuur oo kuwa dagaalka ah ka gubey khasaare ballaaran u geystey kuwii weerarka soo qaaday,baabuurtaas oo ay ku sheegeen labo kuwa lidka diyaaradaha ah oo kala ah (hal nooca loo yaqaan suuga ah iyo hal 31) iyo weliba mid kale oo ah nooca loo yaqaan dhashiikaha.

Wararka kale oo aan la xaqiijin ee soo baxaya ayaa sheegaya in maleeshiyo kale oo isugu jira kuwa Isbahaysiga Dooxada Jubba iyo kuwaYuusuf Indhacadde oo ku hubaysnaa 7 gaadiidka dagaalka ah oo dhabar jebin ahaan loogu talagalay ay isku haleeleen deegaanka Hoosungo Ciidammada SPM/SRRC,dabadeedna laga adkaaday maleeshiyooyinkii wax soo weerartay iyagoo laga gubey 2 gawaarida dagaalka ah mid kalana laga qabsaday ,taasina ay sababtay inay 2 ka tirsanaa gawaaridii hubaysnaa u baxsadaan dhanka tuulada Amuume oo ku taal xadka u dhexeeya Kenya iyo Soomaaliya ,iyaga iyo maleeshiyadii saarnaydba ,iyadoo wararka qaarkood sheegayaan inay gacanta ku hayaan ciidammada dalka Kenya maleeshiyadaas iyo gaadiidkaas ,2dii kale ee gawaaridaas la socdey ayaan la aqoon halka ay ku danbeeyeen .

Marka laga reebo sheegashada SPMta ee guulahaas iyo qabsashadaas gaadiidka dagaalka ayaanay jirin warar madax bannaan oo arrimahaas caddaynaya,iyo wax warkaas ku saabsan oo ka soo baxay dhinaca kale iyo weliba dawladda Kenya toona,inkastoo wararka qaarkood sheegayaan inay gawaaridaasi dib ugu noqdeen dhanka Soomaaliya.

Iimaan Cali Cabdi

Allpuntland,Nairobi,Kenya

These people [JVA] are suffering from lack of ideas. On Friday the 17th of September Morgan was suppose to have been defeated in Battle and fled. Then on Tuesday the 21 of September there is a bounty on his head? Does it make sense no, all it does is show clearly that there is something being covered up.

Millitia led belonging to Xasan Dahir Aweys [one who got chased by A/Yusuf in early 90’s] and led by Yusuf Inda Cade attacked Morgan’s forces in defence of their hapless junior partner Hiiraale. When this Militia got repulsed they took their anger on the civilians of Dhoobley town, killing maiming and looting all they could get their hands on. The brave people of Dhoobley with their clan Militia fought back the invaders and caused some substantial losses on them.

Now this evidence is clear the clan of Dhoobley are fighting alongside Morgan for the first time since this encounter began. Yusuf Inda Cade returned to Marka on early Sunday, he has not said where he came back from.

The militia from Mogadhus’s defeat is evident by the sheer number of casualities and deaths that are still continuing till today, a lot of their serious casualty over 178 is being airlifted to Mogadishu, due to the lack of Medicine and available space in Kimsayu Hospitals.

The fact that the RRA are saber rattling on behalf of the JVA, the fact that Morgans supposidely broken troops are still fighing and causing casualties outside Kismayu, the fact that Morgan who supposedly fled wounded to Kenya has a bounty of $10,000.00 on his head shows the sheer bankruptcy of ideas from the JVA and their masters in Xamar.

Xarago   

Smith,The fact that you still have faith in Morgan shows that you are not only blind to reality, but that you also have no other choice and hope..eh..eh.. :D .

Weel hoos ka duleela ayad wax ku shubatey huuno.. :D

hahahaha--have to breathe-hahahaha: A. Yusuf defeating Hasan Dahir Aweys in 90s(smith did you forget A. yusuf was hiding at this time like his kinsmen and hoping that the wrath of the lord-on-Earth did not decide upon him), and again Yusuf Indha Cadde, grow up smith!

Brother get some help, Aydeed was a simple man who huffed and Puffed but did very little except Cripple his own clan,

Oh horn, you are the juniour partners in the JVA, when the big boys say loot you loot, Barre Huuraale is only a front a spokesman for the USC/SNA-Alitixad subclan. :D

What happened to Dhoobley was a message to reer Gedo that you step out of line and hey ;)

Rahima   

So smith, exactly which clan makes up Al-itixaad?

You sure do talk a whole load of fiction don't you brother smile.gif .

Al-itixaad for your information is made up of many Somali tribes, your clansmen making up a great portion ;) (i know this for a fact), so deal with it and stop making unjustifiable ludicrous claims.

As for the waamo area, Al-itixaad members are generally of one particular tribe (you guess which one) only because they are great in number in the area. And believe you me; it is neither those of the JVA or Morgan.

One thing i know for sure is, irrespective of any mistakes Al-itixaad may of have made, they are far removed from tribal allegiance.

the JVA and their masters in Xamar.

Laughable.

Nothing new from a CY supporter.

Honestly though, what is this obsession with the folks of Xamar.

You claim that you have nothing against them tribally, yet you are more than happy to lay the full blame at their feet when in fact they are not the leaders of the JVA? Could your blame laying be tribally motivated?

Oh heck, who am I kidding, of course it is :D .

The way you see it is brother, there is no way that my own ‘brother’ could fight against me, so I assume they are being brainwashed by ‘outsider’ :rolleyes: .

I think I’ve pretty much hit the nail on the head, even if I say so myself :cool: .

What do you think Smith smile.gif ? I know it was easy, but nonetheless an ingenious point :D .

Rahima   

please my dear sister don't be so naïve!

This is rich coming from a boy who supports CY smile.gif .

Listen brother, I have many downfalls, however one of which is not naivety of this point.

People will often write that which they wish. It is called an opinion and can be baseless.

As for Al-itixaad wreaking havoc, dare I say I disagree. It may be that certain groups who claim to be part of Al-itixaad wreak havoc and it may even be that Al-itixaad has made bad choices, but this does necessarily constitute them into been a tribally orientated organization- and as far as I’m concerned (even with all their faults) they still have the upper hand on all the others. As for Somalis in general, nowadays we are so quick to label as terrorists/troublemakers any practicing Muslim, that I no longer take anything they say with respect to the practicing Muslims. They say Ethiopia and the US are very generous.

Also, If indeed this was the case, then how come that the leaders of Al-itixaad comprise of the major Somali tribes? Likewise, the commoners of Al-itixaad are of various tribes. Al-itixaad is based all over the country brother, from Kismaayo, to Xamar, to Puntland and to Somaliland.

The people at the top of Al Itixaad

So who are they WD? Since you are such an expert, please enlighten us all. I'm not talking about the leader only, but the forerunners of the group.

Think long and hard before you answer this, you wouldn’t want to be making a mistake.

Gabbal   

Waryaa Dude Ma adaa hadlaayo? The same man who was dividing his closest kin into laf laf redface.gif

What happened to Dhoobley was a message to reer Gedo that you step out of line and hey

And what happened to Morgan was a message to A. Yusuf that you incite war and hey ;)