Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xidigaha - Samatar

Aaliyyah   

Xidigaha dusheeniyo, raga dayaxa heybsatey, ka habsaaney dunidoo inagaa ugu dambeynee, calankeenan daadegay miyeydan dareemeeyn

^^ FYI.... Samatar never drinks. Dont be judgmental. If you dont wanna listen, dont attempt to compose a reply.

Aaliyah: Thanks for sharing. There are those of us who appreciate this kind of literature.

Aaliyyah   

why does his personal life matter to you? unless you don't agree with his political stand...in that case make it clear. Don't make excuses!

p.s. how did you witness it when he was drinking? miyaad la cabasay lol

I couldn't give a rats **** about his political stance to be honest with you, i'd rather count the hair on the testicles of my neighbours dog.

I just don't like sakhraans, that's all.

Aaliyyah   

lol you are too childish for me to continue this conversation. If you don't mind allow other people to enjoy this wadani song.

Thank you.

And no, i did not drink with him. He performed at Stratford rex a couple years ago when the organiser asked my brother to drop him off in North London. I could smell the Foster cans he'd been consuming.

As far your comment goes about me being childish, my hairline proves otherwise.

Aaliyyah   

^there's difference between being a child and acting childish lol...okey waan iska kaftamaya ka soco walaalo.. you made your point. May Allah swt guide him inshallah if he drinks. But, none of us are in a place to judge him. Leave it at that.

Very good song.

Somalidii hoos ayay uga sii dhaceen halka uu Xassan Adan ka hadlaayo ee Qaranimo iyo Nationhood iyo waxaa... imika waa magacii Soomaaliyeed ayaa loo yaaba inuu meeshaba ka baxo, magac xumo owgeed.

Now Somali name is synonymous with everything that is bad. What comes to mind when someone mentions Somali are words such as "Pirates", "Refugees", "Terrorists", "Killing", "Fighting", "Corruption", "hate"... you name it.

Xabaalihii dalkeena iyo ragga lafaha soo faqay

Dadnimodii ka baxnoo dugaag baynu noqanee

Magaceenan daadaagay miyaydaan u naxayn?

Juje   

Originally posted by Cali_Gaab:

As far your comment goes about me being childish, my hairline proves otherwise.

I think your hairline is 'cirro-cannod' - it is not only childish but out of order to narrate to us an experience you had in your car regardless whether it is true or not.

Mida kale qofka walo ceeb qaariya ee lama sheeg sheego.

Aaliyyah   

Suldaanka mashallah aad iyo aad baan kugu racsanahay waxaad so qortay.

Juje lol haa odeyga meel buu kaga dhacay xita haday run tahay.... wa fanaanada laga dabao dhaco odeygani oo heesihiisa oo dhan ayaa macna iyo qimo ku fadhiya ma rabno in aan ogaano haduu cabo iyo hadii kale ilaahay ba taa ku shaqa leh.