Sign in to follow this  
BarigaSanaag

All Somalilanders be aware of this crazy drunk egyptian man

I ask who is this mad paranoid completely biased ******* of a egyptian.

Could he be payed by the egyptian intelligence?

Who probably pay his salary as well in the americanchronicle.

Another important question is how This newspaper could print such bullshit ?!

Take a look at this guys and girls

Be aware of the article (!)

I have never seen a grown old man shit so much in his pants before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shamsadinn wrote : As we already said, Somaliland does not exercise real political, economic and military power in the province of Western Sanaag, even though the area is a ***** territory; for non insiders,

the ***** clan is the strongest component of the secessionist administration of Somaliland,

but this does not imply total ***** support to the Hargeysa puppets of

the Abyssinian tribal dictator Meles Zenawi.

Many ***** Somalis oppose the paranoid secessionist dreams of

the Abyssinian puppets who portray themselves as Somaliland´s leaders.

As a matter of fact, Somaliland functionaries are scarce in the east of the Hargeysa and Berbera, the main Somaliland´s port which is controlled by Abyssinian paramilitary criminals and thugs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallahi I strongly believe this egyptian or what he is is indeed payed by Massar ....

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/52097

Take a look at his " impressive " biography.

This old ****** is full of cugdaad

never in my life have I seen an outsider so full of cugdaad towards duriyadda sheikh *****.

He even claims ***** in Ceel Afweyn and in

general Togdheer is not part of " Somaliland "

they just live side by side with Somaliland and refute the independence.

At last for my patient readers I am going to qarxis this old white *******s email

mhmd1shams1meg@yahoo.fr

SPAM HIM

Orientalist, Assyriologist, Egyptologist, Iranologist, Islamologist, Historian and Political Scientist. Dr. Megalommatis, 51, is the author of 12 books, dozens of scholarly articles, hundreds of encyclopedia entries, and thousands of articles. He speaks, reads and writes more than 15, modern and ancient, languages. [ LOOOOL ] what a selvloving *****

[ February 14, 2008, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

waar ninkan aad sheegayso adigaaba ka daran ma is tidhi ?? ,,,, :D

cayda jooji sxb ,,,,,, you can attack his ideas and personality but not his mother

LANDER   

Bariga,

Last year I was reading through some of this guy's gibberish, I decided to search some of his other articles on various sites and I had noticed he comments on several leaders and conflicts worlwide, aside of course from that closest to him. The Police State run by Hosni Mubarak.

Fabregas   

He's no egyptian........The guy is Greek/Cypriot? Muslim convert...

yeah I agree with you the guy is a complete tribalist. He is full of cuqdad towards my clan also. I heard another rival gave him a wife and know he is intent on stealing our camels...MAXA KA JIRA WARKA. icon_razz.gif

p.s, I think the man is clever(not because he is a professor)...he understands how to work African politics and simple minded laymen.......

Xudeedi   

His articles in regards to the overlapping disputes that result in the widespread conflagration of the Horn crisis are often fair, well calculated and thoroughly capture the political reality in particular areas.

He is well versed in our current affairs from the ruthless Ethiopian intervention he speaks out so against to overall the geopolitics in the Horn as well as in the Middle East. He is a well-established populist scholar in many different perspectives more than the many self-styled Somali pundits.

Ibtisam   

Dr. Megalommatis just likes to make people like you flip out and act all crazy. smile.gif Most people just read and move on, pluz he tents just reiterate what some others have previously said, nothing new I'm afraid.

The Dr. Is brilliant writer, and pure-truth teller. Bariga stop been simple minded… Cuqdadii aan kaala hadlayay baa wali caloosha kaaga buuxda…. Ragu ceyda iyo candhuufta, caan kuma ahee, ma calooshaa lagugu ciiley…

Meeye ragii lahaa dalkeena waxaa kajira xoriyatul qowl.... JB kumee... mise ninkan bariga la baxay isagaa simple minded ah....

"Qambudhuudhsi iyo oohinbuu, qoon dunuunucaye"

This Sanaag guy, this is a moderated forum, if you hadn't realized that yet. This is the third or fourth I am editing of what you post, especially deliberately posting qabiil names, giving a total disregard to site's rules.

This site is moderated discussion board once again, caaydaas iyo naming qabiils' names meesha ku qortid sinaba ma laga ogola.

Be cautioned.