Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Djibouti secretly hosted talks between the TFG and opposition groups

Emperor   

Jabuuti: Dowlada Jabuuti oo qiratey in ay dalkeeda ku qabatey Shir Qarsoodi ah.

10. december 2007

Jabuuti(AllPuntland)- Dowlada Jabuuti ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in dalkeeda lugu qabtey Shir qarsoodi ah oo ay yeesheen Xubnaha dowlada Soomaaliya ka soo horjeeda ee doonaya in ay la hadlaan dowlada Faderaalka ee Soomaaliya iyo Qaramada Midowbay Ergay ka socda.

Wasiirka Amuuraha dibada Jabuuti Maxamuud Cali Yuusuf oo uwaramayay Tv-ga dowladaasi Jabuuti ayaa sheegay in ay wada hadaladan qabsoomeen dhawaan soo tibaaxay in ay dhexmareen Ergayga Qaramada Midowbay uqaabilsan dalka Soomaaliya iyo Xubno ka mid ahaa Midowgii Maxkamadihii dalka Soomaaliya laga saaray kal hore.

Wada hadaladan ayuu sheegay in ay ka soo baxeen go’aamo wax ku ool ah ,wuxuuna sheegay in ay qireen Xubnahaasi in ay doonayaan in ay la kulmaan Madaxda dowlada Soomaaliya si uga qeybqaataan dajinta dalka Sooomaaliya.

Wasiirku wuxuu sheegay in ay Xubnahaasi ka mid yihiin Ibraahim Xasan Cadoow oo ahaa Xogyihii arimaha dibada ee Maxkamadihii laga saaray Soomaaliya ,markii ay dagaal ku qaadeen ciidamada dowlada Soomaaliya ee kala joogay gobalo ka mid ah Soomaaliya.

Mr. Maxamuud Cali Yuusuf wuxuu tilmaamay in ay Xubnahaasi ka socdeen dowlada Jabuuti in ay dhexdhaxaadiso ayaga iyo Madaxweynaha Faderaalka ee Soomaaliya si buu yiri horey loogu sii qaado wadiiqada nabadgalyada wuxuuna sheegayna in ay ka aqbaleen xubnihii Ka socday QM.

Wasiirka arimaha dibada ayaa intaasi ku daray in ay dowlada Jabuuti ay gacan lixaad leh siineyso kooxo walba oo Soomaaliyeed ,doonaya in ay ku wada hadlaan dalkeeda ,ayadoo soo dhaweysay dalabka ka yimid Xubnaha horey uga tirsanaa MMI.

Warkan ka soo baxay dowlada Jamhuuriyada Jabuuti ayaa ku beegmaya xili ay dowlada Mareykanku shaaca ka qaaday in ay dooneyso in ay wada hadalsiiso dowlada Soomaaliya iyo Kooxaha ka soo horjeeda.

Faarax C/qaadir Geylan

AllPuntland

Thierry.   

Although I hate to say it with passion but this is a good move, some pre-negotiation talks are needed to get the ball rolling.

Maybe they can come to a middle ground.

I have some suggestions:

The Asmara Alliance agrees to seize fire

While the TFG tells the Ethiopians to push back to Baidoa

Emperor   

^Interesting suggestions... A mip-point convergence is great move to break the barrier and end this circle of never ending violence...

Emperor   

^If Alshabaab is a Somali run movement then there should be no reason as to why not meet them, talk and discuss on the Somali problem, no loss in that.... However, if they chose to fight and parsue their goal through violence they will face taugh action, more FT troops are on call in route to Somalia...

Thierry.   

Certain individuals in the shabaab league are difficult to deal with no doubt. However the majority are youths and when the call comes from the Alliance in Asmara will listen. Those that don’t pay heed will be dealt with as trouble makers that don’t take authority.

I see the Thierry and Emperor Peace accord taking place on SOL

:D

Emperor   

^Foreign Troops

Theiry noted the peace accord :D , although there had never been a war between I and you on SOL...

Im a reasonable and peaceful man, a coward some might say, or as the Somali proverb says Fulay Hooyadiis ma gablanto LOL

Baashi   

Originally posted by Thierry:

Although I hate to say it with passion but this is a good move, some pre-negotiation talks are needed to get the ball rolling.

Maybe they can come to a middle ground.

I have some suggestions:

The Asmara Alliance agrees to seize fire

While the TFG tells the Ethiopians to push back to Baidoa

Some are turning the corner...I liked it.

Negotiations are now conducive because the armed groups have lost ground.

The TFG should not compromise on security. Though if people want positions thats not a problem.

Securit must be in the hands of the goveremnt.

Thierry.   

One must understand that it is the TFG that is needs of this negotiation and certainly not because the “the armed group” have lost ground as evidence today show they are very much in Mogadishu fighting the Ethiopians.

Baashi don’t make a mistake I still believe the main source of violence at this moment in Somalia is the Ethiopian interference, but like many I am unsure of what the situation will be after they leave, hence the need to have a constructive plan of how the game is going to be played out after they pull out their troops.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^If Alshabaab is a Somali run movement then there should be no reason as to why not meet them, talk and discuss on the Somali problem, no loss in that.... However, if they chose to fight and parsue their goal through violence they will face taugh action, more FT troops are on call in route to Somalia...

Oh really that is where they stand. Let us talk somalis vs. Somalis on round table discussion in our homeland under our tradition qudhac tree with caano geel and homegrown watermelon to our side.

No Ethiopians needed, no Eritreans needed, no Kenyans needed, no EU members needed, no UN needed. However who said no, the TFG offcourse. The TFG have to have Ethiopian army in the country illegally in order for them to engage in any talks. What are they so afraid of?