Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Changing the way we do things in political section.

RedSea   

I think it's time for new initiatives and ideas. I'm sick and tired of this partisan mudd slinging.We don't have to agree with one another, but Lets preserve the honesty and the integrity that each and every good and fruitful discussion deserves. We can't continue this childish slander and lewd language. I'm guilty of it myself. but I'm willing to change. Are YOU?

I'm hoping to see more of bipartisan *openminded* members here who are willing to swing both ways since xaq and dulmi have no borders. Let's consider reasoning and good anyalzes of each and every topic instead of blind loyalty and total denial of the truth when it's not in favor of your region, clan, adeero etc.These often predictable cyber political teams are boring me out here, as I'm sure it does to everyone who reads 'em. We need fresh outlook on things that can actually make us enjoy the place. Meesha baryahay wax interesting ah maku jiraan. sidani si maaha; wax loo joogi kara arko. Mise talow dadkii ayaa duqoobay oo asaasaq stage wada maraya? (:

"ninka gaalka ah dil, magtiisana sii"...this should be our mantra.

Nabadeey!

RedSea   

Start with rolling back number of Pr posts you post daily. Post the most important ones. You and dukey have flooded SOL political section with biased and often useless rants from regional websites.

More quality posts and less focus on the quantity.

NG,

You'r an exception. I think your're overall a funny guy and your posts are quite entertaining.

"wallee way duushay". waar cabdo qabow. and the latest one, 'nagadaa foosiyaay"! :D:D who can forget those?

Paragon   

C'mon ow folks. Youknow Warancade is right. Perhaps we should heed his advice and bring more quality into our discusions.

That would be something in itself.

Waranmadoobe, what is exactly useful for you and not for me ?? what is that useful for me and not for you ?? ,,,

what are you trying to say here ??

RedSea   

"Nin layidhahdo suldaan baa somaliland yimid, dagaal been been ah ayaa sanaag ka socda iyo cabdullahi Yusuf beerkiisi oo shaahi yemen qaadan waayey. These are all waste of space"

More importantly, the responses need to be little more thoughtful.

i expect each response to a topic to be either:

1.informative.

2.funny.

3.smart.

...not sensible rants. I'm with you on all of this. It's not like i'm saying I bring something different to the table, but I wish to see a collective effort to be undertaken by everyone, so this place can be fun to visit.saaxib sidani sii maaha.

Gabayo maleh, sheekoyin maleh, taarikh maleh. Maahmaaho micno xanbaarsan maleh. waa bilaa xigmad waana bilaa nah.

FYI.. My name is warancade. Thank you very much. :cool:

Poker   

Sidii inan yaroo bidaaraysatoo dhakada xaadi kaga taalo

Ama gorayo seetaysanoo laaga baranaysa

How does that grab you buddy. Nice gabay yeah Mr. waran... :D

Paragon   

Warancade, sxb do us the service of jotting down how you think a typical 'informative and progressive' debate should be conducted in this section. I know Samurai has previously dedicated a topic to it but write us a new one.

My input would be for those who wish to discuss serious topics to:

a)do some research on the subjects involved;

b)write in understandable language when bringing their points across;

Oh I can't continue...

RedSea   

LOL jacburis I use like back in the old days when I was a kid. I'm too old for that now. Sure would be nice to read to my future kids though Insha allah.

NGONGE   

^^ FACTS, facts and facts is all that matters. How they write and what they write about does not matter at all.

Paragon   

^It matters to me, NGONGE, it matters to me. I am fond of Double Reading texts.

I take the presentation of 'facts' as GIVEN in any debate.

First thing first, the Admins/Mods need to bring back trust to the forum by eliminating the fake users. It is an open secret that a number of users use multiple accounts with different screennames.