Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Deputy Security Minister of the Clan Fiefdom (Puntland) Attacked in Dhahar

the misfortunes you inherited in Majiyahan

Yeah the same Misfortune that is happening right now at the hands of Attam.. :D

Considering how many lies these groups are making up, who is to say Majiyahan [mother of old battles]. was not just a mere roadblock incident that you turned into D Day. :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

^Thankful "The people their"? Are you referring to "there"? That’s as absurd as stating that the people in Garowe have refused to give Faroole a home.

We know what’s agitating you. Yours are personnel, in reference to the misfortunes you inherited in Majiyahan. Adeer your sensitivity is bothering me; this is a war so get off your comfort “boowe” zone.

The SSDF clan has invaded Makhiri country and its every Makhiri’s duty to defend their motherland.

You of all people are going to start correcting grammar mistakes?

First off when you say "Yours are personnel." You mean Personal?? Meaning "relating to, directed to, or intended for a particular person: a personal favor; one's personal life; a letter marked “Personal.” Another definition is "of or pertaining to a person, or belonging to a person in some way".

The Personnel you used is wrong, because it refers to "a body of persons employed in an organization or place of work." For instance, "Troop Personnel”.

Also, when you said "The people their"?

If you are going to quote me make sure the punctuation mark (in this case the question mark) is within the quotations. I.E. "The people their?" True story, I actually received a bad mark on a 1st year philosophy paper because I made that mistake.

Xudeedi, if you want to start correcting people’s grammar because your clan war is not materializing, at least make sure your grammar is correct. We all make mistakes so there is no need in pointing it out. I apologize if you feel like you are being ganged up on and need to resort to these childish tactics, but supporting Atam cannot be justified.

Thankful   

See, this is just a game for you.

But I am certain if you were back home you would not be hoping for conflict like you are now and would not be smiling.

bilan   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

^The SSDF clan has invaded Makhiri country and its every Makhiri’s duty to defend their motherland.

kaalay gacantaada iyo indhahaagu isma arkaan miyaa, did not you say few weeks ago so called SSDF clan cannot come to Galgala, The reason Atam was defeated is because some of his cousins are supporting the other side, and they are the ones who took over the small town. So which one it is. I do not know if you are fasting or not, but you need to calm down.