Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Wetang’ula oo Lacag 2 Malyan ah Ka Helay Pirateland.

Kamaavi   

Maxaa ka Jira in Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada ee Kenya Moses Wetang’ula uu Lacag 2 Malyan ah Ka Helay Puntland.

rkoewz.jpg

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada ee Dalka Moses Wetang’ula Ayaa sheegay in Barlamaanka Dalka Kenya ay baaritaan ay ku samayn doonaan Safarkii Gudoomoiye Ku xigeenka Barlamaanka ee Dalka Kenya Faarax Macalin uu ku tagay Maamul Gobaleedka Somaliland.

Wasiirka oo warqad u qoray Barlamaanka Dalka Kenya ayaa sheegay in Baaritaan lagu sameeyo Xaaladaas, Maadaamo uu yiri Maamulka Puntland iyo Somaliland ayaa Kacdoon ka dhex Dhashay Safarkii Faarax Macalin Dartiis.

1fa6hs.jpg

Faarax Macalin waxaa Safarka ku waheliyay Xubno Badan oo ka mid ah Barlamaanka Dalkaas kuwaas oo si Rismi ah ku soo Booqday Maamulka Somaliland.

Booqashada Faarax ayaa waxay keentay in ka xumaadan Maamulka Putland ujeedada Dhabta ahna waxay rabeen in Faarax soo Booqdo Iyaga Kadib faarax uu Booqasho ku tagay Magaalada Hargaysa.

Isla Markaas Xubanaha Dowlad Gobaleedka Puntland ayaa Idaacada VOA Iyo BBC Cabasho ooga Jeediyay Safarkii Gudoomiye Ku Xigeenka Barlamaanka Kenyan Faarax Macalin oo ku tilmaamay safar sharci daro ah.

Hadal aan la xaqiijin karin oo ka soo yeearay Xubno ku sugan Puntland ayaa sheegayay in Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada ee Kenya uu ka helay 2 Malyan oo Dollar oo Lacag ah Ganacsato reer Puntland ah Iyo Xukumada Faroole si Booqashada Faarax Macalin Dacwad ahaan looga Dhigo Balse arrinkan ayaa loo Badinayaa inuu ku danbayn doono Faashil.

******today

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

LooooooooooooooL...This one mad laugh.

^Exactly what part made you laugh?

Bal aan kula qosolne... :D

^No, I was only showing how one could play with words and things lose credibility when the headlines starts with "maxaa kajira".

Tell me what will Macalin do about Bishaaro? Visit Puntland?

Liibaan   

If Puntland state of Soamlia paid $2 million, wow that means Puntland is rich, and Mr. Wetang’ula is a smart man

But Maalim is dumb,by accepting few dollars and bribes from Somalidiid

Kamaavi   

Che,

Laa shaki kuwo aan ogahay in ay laaluush bixin,,, dagaal kooda maba dagalaan.

For matter of fact you were assuming much there. But it could be Pirateland. If Zenawi asks tomorrow another hooyo like Bisharo, she will be handed over. You think Pirateland or Qudhinland run things in their hands?

How deep did you think about Bishaaro's case, and the noble struggle that her people are waging against highlanders?

Let me hear from the camel's mouth saxiib...

^Dajiye..You are dancing around the issue. Let me clarify my position-Garowe and Hargeysa administrations take direct order from Addis-each if so ordered will hand anyone and everyone.

My question is what was Malacin's motivation considering all both admins hand over innocent citizens to the Tigray regime? What is logic behind it?

You condone one criminal entity and condemn the other?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Dajiye..You are dancing around the issue. Let me clarify my position-Garowe and Hargeysa administrations take direct order from Addis-each if so ordered will hand anyone and everyone.

My question is what was Malacin's motivation considering all both admins hand over innocent citizens to the Tigray regime? What is logic behind it?

You condone one criminal entity and condemn the other?

Because one they share a bloodline with

And one They share Magaca somali

Cowke   

Somalia/Kenya: Wetang'ula wants Maalim's conduct investigated

28 Feb 28, 2010 - 11:09:44 AM

By David Ochami

Sunday, February 28, 2010

For the first time in the country’s history, Parliament will investigate a Deputy Speaker for his activities while on official duty abroad.

Foreign Affairs Minister Moses Wetang’ula has written to Parliament’s Defence and Foreign Relations Committee to investigate Deputy Speaker Farah Maalim’s activities on a tour of Somaliland in December last year.

The cause is key speeches he is alleged to have made that reportedly promoted separatism in Somalia and fostered ethnic disharmony between Somaliland and Puntland.

Committee chairman Adan Keynan admitted at the weekend that the minister wrote a letter seeking investigation, but declined to provide details citing Parliament’s Standing Orders.

"It is true we have received the complaint and we are going to work on it," said Mr Keynan, who added Maalim "will be summoned soon".

According to sources, Wetang’ula wants the Lagdera MP probed for speeches he made at various functions when he visited Somaliland between December 22 and December 29, which allegedly caused tension in the two regions of Somaliland.

But the TFG’s Ambassador to Kenya Muhamed Ali Nur denied any knowledge of a protest by his Government, although he was aware of Maalim’s visit. He also denied knowledge of any controversy stirred by Maalim. The Deputy Speaker could not be reached for comment.

Garowe Online

Waxaa la huba in somaliland laga soo siiyay money and he will be convicted in kenya and lose his job and reputation in kenyan politics!!! smile.gif

Ps: Their is only 1 way to ictiraf and it's the tfg way. :cool:

Kamaavi   

Che,

You can't go around either and drop silly questions like "Tell me what will Macalin do about Bishaaro? Visit Puntland?"

You think mixing up Kenyan politics( or Farah's personal motivations) with the noble struggle of Bishaaro's people is wise thing to do. But you are abusing people's intelligence.

Instead of assuming and dancing around about the said issue why not give time, study and come back when you are ready to talk about it.

You want drama or real talk?