Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Abdullahi Yusuf for 2009. 5 more years

Chimera   

If either he or Geedi is re/elected i will support seccesion in every part of the country, even the republic of Bajuni Islands will have my support

maybe in 2020 when todays vampires are dead can we re-unite

but honestly the thought of it disgusts me..

^If his health doesn't let him down we can even give him another 5 yrs on the top of that so that in total he is in office 3 consecutive terms. cant we, yaa Duke?

^^^Five more years is enough, he is not interested in going beyond that.

As for those against this, it matters not you have no impact what so ever, you were against him in 2004 and I hope you are againts him in 2009. :D

Five more years........

Nephissa   

Never has so much been written about someone who has done soooo little good. Odaygan wuu idin dar- daray. Will be a sad day in Somali history if this murderer is allowed to go on for another 5 years.

Addeer, will go down in history as one of the worst president [and I use the term president with a grain of salt!] ever to occupy Villa Somalia.

I fullt endorse his campaign for 5 more years....

When he's re-elected in 2009 I'll give everyone an insight into how we got the votes in Mbghati (worked on the campaign)and besides Duke looking forward to your coronation in xamar in 2014 and you do have a big support base of voters here in SOL :D:D:D

The only voting that is going to take place as thing stand is Independence for each and every state of Somalia.

Secessionist might have just started yet another trend....meesha waa lagu kala yaacay ma istiri. smile.gif

Gelbeyte, you do disapoint in abti, with that name one thought a breath fresh air came through from the usual lot who claim to hail from south Musug in SOL.

2009 for Yusuf, and may that reign be even more successful than this one so far. ;)

General Duke

Just trying to be realistic here brother.

Ducaysane.

If it means my people can enjoy peace and progress without fear of a warlord aiding Ethiopians to bombard them. Then I’m all for MY independence.

If force is what takes to unite Somalia then we all know who would have achieved just that.

The truth is visible.

Ilaahay soomaliya ha dajiyo cadowga soomaaliyeedna ha ka qaado. If not. It’s time for me to start lobbying for my independence.