Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Abdullahi Yusuf for 2009. 5 more years

^^^Galbayte, your comments are far from being realistic. They seem to be born from the irationality of clan and in fact do not represent the clans even you claim for. The people of Galmudug, are Somali nationalists, they play a key role in the TFG, from AbdiQaybdeed down to the police cadets that are securing the capital.

Be rational abti you have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

General Duke.

What’s a constitution for? And to who does it apply?

Since i personally know cabdi qeybdiid. I’m glad to inform you to your surprise that He is doing as much securing of Mogadishu as he was doing of Galkacyo.

On a serious note.

If your a somali nationalist. You must agree that Ethiopia has caused more damage then any singel one entity and coul have been much better off with out. As things stand more hopeless then ever.

Ina Abti, lets agree on a few points, 1. Ethiopia interfention and that of the AU is due to Somalia's weakness. lets not pretend this war started in december of 2008. Somalia has had one of the longest civil wars in modern world history.

Thus while you see this as a beggining, I se it as the end of the civil war years and the beggining of a true transition to peace and security. Lets not use Ethiopia and AMXARO and Gaalo as an excuse for our failures.

What we need is to move awya from the gun, Al-Shabaab and these clowns represent the past, lets have political contests, regional contests and a Somalia free from the clan as the only avenue to success.

Ethiopians are massacring Our Somalia people. Excreting in our mosques.

I take it for what it is. Not what shabaab says.

Its right there for everyone to see.

At least “government “could do is condemn those things. But all we see is smiles all round.

For a man who loves Somalia like i do, Its truly distressing.

I don’t read websites lately. I rather call home directly and receive information first hand.

In a Free somaliya Shabaab would be laughed at.

But im affraid their aren't much to choose from in this situation.

Thierry.   

Saxiib he has as much chance of being re-elected as Nick Griffin has in becoming PM of Britain. Do not fool yourself this isn’t 2004 when the Ethiopian pocket change bought of the retched warlord. Even they and the mother of all sponsors USA know that Yey brings no solution for Somalis or their interest hence why Riyale is being given preferential treatment.

Saxiib the people of GalMudug are some of the most nationalistic people in Somalia but in our backyard being nationalist means sitting down and working out our differences not calling for foreign mercenaries the minute faulty election passes motion gets accepted.

Thierry, Yusuf is in much more secure position than 2009. He is the incumbent and thus has a greater advantage. Dont let your bias distort your logic.

Galbayte, again all I get is a disapointment with you, I thought you might be above the dayniile tabloid's sources.

The Ethiopian excuse is becoming redundent, the people are getting hurt because of the same ones who were hurting them for 17 years, those who do not want any government.

Gabbal   

Duke, how is that relevant to the discussion at hand? You started this thread and I responded appropriate, i.e addressed the subject at hand.

Cabdullahi iyo xulufadiisa alle hanaga wado, amiin.

Gar-haye   

^^^^General Gabre for 2009.

lets here it for Gabre... Gabre, Gabre for life... after all he is the one that can deliver on his promise.... whay deceive yourselfs. :mad:

Thierry.   

Good General,

I judge people by their actions and deeds, if I remember correctly the reason he got elected was because he managed to get support base from the south in 2004. Now use your logic, from a Somali perspective where outside of Puntland does this man’s support base lie?

Now before you jump the gun know that there is a difference in support for the TFG and support for Yey.

- Maxamed Dheree sub-clan might support the TFG but they do not support Yey

- Some in GalMudug Supports the TFG not the leadership

- I do not need to speak for the People of Kismayo, Somaliland and the Red Fox Xasan Dahir Aweys folks as their actions speak louder than words.

As with regards to foreign support our good friend Riyale is enjoying much more support from both the Yanks and Ethiopia (perhaps he is being groomed as the next successor)

Therefore from my analysis not many regions left for Yey

Thierry, honestly once Yeey really establishes himself in villa Somalia, noway Abdiqasim nor Sharif will ever get to see Villa Somalia or at let's say anytime soon. Riyale and the secessionist may get the seat on 2014 most likely if they continue to position themself in a good bargaining position. Afterall, Yeey brought back the state of Somalia from chaos, so why not re-elect him. Besides that, Nor shariff, nor Geedi, or Abdiqasim have any solid base support than Yeey, as well as will be used to take each other out and split the opposition as usual. To conclude, the yusufites should start their campaign and within the remaining 2years create new allies and widen their reach to the shabelle's regions, Jubba's and Hiiraan.Meanwhile maintaining in good contacts with Benadir's tribes.

Saxiib, take it easy here ninyahooy, my comments above was only to inform my sister "Thierry", who seems to be delusional with this guy called Shariif (Dugsi teacher, who sent thousands of young boys to Jihad, however he and his likes ran away to Asmara for safety). yet again Nephthys, focus on the message rather than messenger. I support this TFG, and I admire Yeey, who will be remembered as the Hero of the Age similar to Abraham Lincoln in the United States. Remember at that time, Lincoln was not popular among the southerners and others in his country, but his Legacy of unity is what sets him greater and higher in caliber than any other U.S. president other than Washington. Believe me, history will remember Yeey as the Saviour of Somalia, if not the Father of Somalia.