Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Shame!

Jimce, I think you and Che are at risk of excommunication by the Puntland’s cyber Guulwade brigade :D !

When even deportees allegedly pose a clear threat to the state’s security, wallee wa loo yaaba meesha! Again I am going with what the Somali portal news reported about the diverted plane!

why is it wrong for puntland to ensure that they know the intenetion of these people (criminally minded from what we can see)before they release them. Perhaps some of us want puntland to be as distablized as the south?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The display of the captured explosives does not seem convincing, and has probably bees staged. You however bought it.

Really? A security risk from some elements of those fleeing the fighting is not implausible. Unless you have evidence contradicting this - your statement is pure whimsy.

XF: When even deportees allegedly pose a clear threat to the state’s security

clearly, they were deported for a reason, who knows wither they do or do not pose a threat to the state?

ElPunto   

^There may be a security risk - something Xiin and others think is impossible strangely. But the security threat comes from their weapons and the use thereof. If you can ensure that is taken care of - why deport?

^^I beleive these, (the deportees) and rounded up youths ,are two different incidents. I have no evidence yaa ThePoint-ka. But the fact these people were rounded up first, and then a large quantity of explosives were, allegedly, accidentally discovered must be a source of suspicion adeer.

NN, what was the reason adeer?

Jacpher   

ThePoint, I highly doubt any security threat of deportees from Saudia. If what NN alleging was the case, the destination would have been Cuba, not Moqdisho or Gaalkacyo.

xiinoow, excommunicado mina-laahi armey ayagu heshaa for dhibka masaakiinta.

These guys need to be dealt with and given a fair trial. If prosecuted they should be given due justice.

The point

If I came to ottawa from Toronto with a grenades, and I was disarmed, would the Ottawa police just let me go? Ask your self what is logical.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote:One you just can not bring people to
puntland that you don't want in your country
and two, people should avoid taking grenades with when they go to puntland.

Now PL is a country only open to those they want to invite?
This is what we are dealing with here on SOL :D

baanooyin.jpg

Now, who is going to carry that across the terrains and into PL? :confused:

BS report! Zenawi ochastrated after the PL 'president' returned from a week long trip to Addis, Ethiopians set up shop in Bosaso and there is a new security pact.

now this what i dont get!! pl is for who now??

is it part of somalia or a different state!! lol

so if pl is for pl ppl, why all this fuzzz! let reer pl go to pl and leave us alone!! that aint hard...!

yo...!word, pl should go to pl and leave banadir completely. Otherwise, we gonna have this lil game of cat n mouse! simple.

whats all the fuzz, its as clear as mud!! this jig has taken the wrong alley when the amxaars came by. this is the only solution.

^^^Pland is seperate country that wants to reign over its Somali speaking neighbors. It wants to be independent of any authority of the very country is part of.It is liking having your cake and eating it too. Delicious I tell you!

Paragon   

From what I can see in the picture, there is a crate full of grunades right? Looks like imported into the nearest post and still in its packets. I would have thought the weapons, which are in high demand in Mogadishu would be imported from Boosaaso and enroute to Mogadishu. Arms trade between Boosaaso and Mogadishu is not unusual. So if these grunades were not staged, they must have been a supply to Mogadishu's market demand.