Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Vivid scenes from Garowe (Video).

Tahliil   

What a sad story...how sick and blind could these demented bunches b to not see and hear the cries of the masses (mothers and babies who just need to eat like everyone else)

Xudeedi   

Sad Sad story. Many scholars have spoke out against this repressive adminstration and its wicked leaders who are now feasting on the blood of the people.

Read Puntland on Life Support Part II

http://wardheernews.com/articles_07/July/16_Puntland_Salah_Fatah.html

Quote:-

Puntland can not and should not be allowed any more to be run like a personal flea market. By now, even the most ardent supporters of the present administration, whose motto has been, Ilaahow Cadde Muse Xoolo sii aan ka xoogsannee, must come to terms with the dire and desperate conditions their fellow Puntlanders are burdened with and muster the courage to take the drastic measures this situation calls for.[/b]

The author is refering to the specific clan of the governor of Puntland who are burdened with the same desperate conditions that he tasted on the people of Sanaag.

Corruption in Puntland

http://wardheernews.com/articles_07/July/18_Corruption_in_Puntland.html

Thankful   

Only in Puntland can people be protesting with smiles and laughs. It's sad though the people that organized this (same people that tried to take over the parliament) hide behind women, children and old men. Is it me or am I seeing freedom of speech emerging in Puntland? I mean public criticism? Masha'Allah.