Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

War deg deg ah Qarax Weyn oo ka dhacay baydhabo

I agree, brother XoX is living in denail. For how does it benefit the governemnt if their main seat of power was destabalised?

XoX also thinks he is dealing with sane people, if they were would Yusuf IndacADE have said waht he did a few days ago?

Point: They have said they will attack Baioda, so if you attack by technicals or by suicide car bombings the aim would be the same right?

What ever evidence that you come or you think can you land the support that you need. I personally don’t know who is behind it but it goes both way. You can’t tell me the government cant not do or will do? When you are hungry for power everything is on the table?

Duke

Reuter wasn’t the one that came up the video? Hmmmm I need another source

ElPunto   

^I don't know - this new fitnah is appalling - are we to turn Somalia into a new Iraq. Both parties should get to the negotiating table ASAP. But maybe one side needs to be blooded before any progress can be made.

Duke i'm not saying the courts didn't do but it also could be conspiracy.

last time that there was a suice what happen to the people the cought? hmmm i'm still waiting to try in court of law ?

Paragon   

I thought the Courts were talking about a different ambush on an Ethiopian truck when they put out that statement? I read it first in Allpuntland and then the other incident. The admittance statement as far as I am concerned, regards the ambush but on the later event, the Courts have yet to offer any statement on it.

Here the separate reports of both events:

Muqdisho: Maxkamadaha oo sheegtay inay Itoobiya khasaare ciidan gaarsiiyeen.

Muqdisho(AllPuntland)-Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ee Muqdisho ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inay qarxiyeen gaari ay leedahay Itoobiya oo ah nooca waawayn ee xamuulka qaada.

Sheekh Mukhtaar Rooboow oo ah kuxigeenka madaxa difaaca midowga maxkamadaha ayaa sheegay in kooxo diyaarsan oo maxkamadaha ka tirsan ay miino u dhigeen gaadiid ay wateen ciidanka Itoobiya.

Allpuntland reported that at first, then after some time it reported the other explosion, this time at a CRTL in Baidoa:

Baydhabo: Qarax loo adeegsaday gaari lagu soo rakibay wax yaabaha qarxa oo ka dhacay magaalada Baydhabo, khasaare badanna gaystay.

Khamiis, November 30, 2006

Baydhabo (AllPuntland)- Ugu yaraan 5 ruux ayaa ku geeriyootay dad kalana waa ay ku dhaawacmeen qarac ka dahcaya magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay.

Qaraxaas ayaa waxaa dhaliyay gaari oo loo adeegsaday gaari nooca xamuulka ayaa waxa uu ka dhacay Kaantaroolka Bari ee dhanka magaalada Muqdisho xiga ee magaalada Baydhabo.

Sida ay inoo xaqiijiyeen ilo kala duwan oo ku sugan magaalada Baydhabo qaraasi ayaa gaariga gaystay waxa uu ka yihid dhanka magaalada Muqdisho.

Now you see, it is abit misleading reporting two seperate reports as one and then using one source relating to the earlier event for the later, for argument's sake.

XoX what evidance do you need my son. If there is a murder invistigation your first suspect would be the one that made public threats against the victim. In this case the Clan Courts are the enemy of the TFG, they make the idle threats daily, thus they are the main suspect in any attack.

XoX, I agree that pro-courts groups would not support such actions. Thus this type of attack would not sit well with them. However the clan courts have become quite hysterical lately. The IndaCade speech in which he calls on Muslim groups, was embarassing to many, hence the BBC/Somali section never reported it and many pro-court websites played it down.

Some in the courts have been known to lie on many occasions, rememebr the gulf between Turki and Sharif Ahmed? And the promises of not attacking any where else and then going after Kismayu, Cabud-Waaq and so on.

Already they have isolated themselves...

below is todays report on CNN from Djabouti, it shows US forces flying over Somali airspace and their reaction to the courts....wait for the commercials...

cnn report

duke you talking to someone who supports both which is not possible. no admitted anything so far but we both know tow groups can be that brutal.

ElPunto   

^I think almost any sane person can agree that suicide bombing is an unacceptable tactic in this renewed conflict in Somalia. Who are these people - are they exclusively non-Somalis? I have a hard time imagining Somalis actually doing this. But greater and greater depredation seems to be our way.

Paragon   

There seem to be a deliberate mixing up of reports for two totally different events, with the intent to mislead. But when the dust settles and we get the correct details of what had happend, old tendencies become only reaffirmed. Lol, for now, how expediant!

Here is the report GaroweOnline got misplaced and our friend presents it as a new report: Maxkamadaha: Gaari nuuca Uralka ah oo laga gubay ciidamada Ethiopia

The claim of clan courts..

In Mogadishu, a senior Islamist security official said the bombing was an attack on an Ethiopian military post and an Islamist commander in Bay region where Baidoa is located said it was carried out by "Islamic suicide bombers."

SOURCE....AFP

Guddoomiyaha Maxkamadda Islaamiga ah ee Al Bayaan Maxamed Ibraahim Bilaal ee beelaha Digil iyo Mirifle ayaa Wakaaladda wararka AFP u caddeeyey in howsha qarxintaas ay ahayd shaqadii Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah. isagoo sheegay inay qaraxaas ku dileen 24 askari oo Ethiopia-yan ah.

source

A “senior official” with the Islamic Courts has claimed responsibility for the attack, reported AFP. The official told AFP that “24 Ethiopians” were killed in the attack.

source in English

“We proclaim to the Muslims of the world to prepare for jihad and we invite Muslims of the world to come inside Somalia,”
Yusuf Indha Ade, the Islamists’ head of security, said while addressing a public rally in Mogadishu on Tuesday.

source

I can understand a suicide bomber's reasons in Palestine,i can understand those in Afghanistan and the ones in Iraq.I don't understand a somalian's reasons for committing such an act in Soamlia.Its Disgusting but a good way of getting rid of scums just like themselves.

Khalaf   

I told yall......."sucide bombings", blowing up buildings will arive in somalia, expect more.......CIA is working hard.

Fanisha   

CIA is working very hard indeed!. I think they are just looking for justification to take AY to Muqdisho by force and to kill so many women and children in the process. intaas uun bay u dig iyo dam leeyihiin. Laakiin Ilaahey idinkii sidaa u dhici mayso.