Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

War deg deg ah Qarax Weyn oo ka dhacay baydhabo

ElPunto   

Subxanallah! How appalling! I cannot believe the ICU is fomenting this new fitnah in Somalia. As if the past 16 years in the south has not been enough. How utterly tragic.

Naxar, ah! I see you have been brief [smile] . 'Terrorists are blowing up people; they are here, they are there - they are everywhere !! Help, please help, Meles'. I guess that is the hymn sheet given to many TFG supporters. Well, have I got news for you, Naxar. There are no terrorists, I tell. The bombs in Baidoa are imitations, very bad ones at best, engineered by none other than your protector Meles Zenawi.

You must know something I don't becouse there have been several terrorist acts. Among them the multiple attempts on the lifes of the president and Prime minister along with these suicide bombers. Regardless of who the are ( highly doubt meles is baidoa blowing things up)the fact that they are there is really indesputable so forgive me if I find your reponse a little silly or even miss cleo-ish.

It is unfortunate they are under ethiopia occupation

Hyporbole all ways kills a discussion. There is no occupation.

inviting Gaalo (thusly becoming Gaala-raacyo) and keeping silent while bombs are targeted at innocent civilians. So you see, I don't need any help son. In fact, I have this feeling that your conscience is calling out for help! It is reflecting its own condition to others- they have a term for this syndrome, Naxar. I read it in some book! [big Grin]

If the government that called for the assistance of ethios,to defend the government from those moryans mind you, is Gaallo-raac, what would you call those who asked for the Eriterians. Using you reasoning, every group in Somalia would be a "Gaalo-raac". Addressing the problems of Somalia, my friend, requires a little less naivete.

^^^Many here would like to hide a few points. Was it not Yusuf IndaCade a few days ago making threats, was it not the Clan Courts that were playing this card of a huge war on Somali soil if the arms embargo was lifted.

Also the cars used have so far been identified to have come from Mogadishu..

Are they not holed up in Bur-Hakabo, which is not far from Baidoa?

Blaming Ethiopia is one thing, but the pressure and blame will be squarly be on the Clan Courts.

It wont change the programm of the TFG much, just like the other suicide attack on the President.

I think too many people have been watching CNN & Aljazeera these tactics wont work in Somalia..

They are unable to capture the city thus resort to such tactics..

Paragon   

You must know something I don't becouse there have been several terrorist acts. Among them the multiple attempts on the lifes of the president and Prime minister along with these suicide bombers. Regardless of who the are ( highly doubt meles is baidoa blowing things up)the fact that they are there is really indesputable so forgive me if I find your reponse a little silly or even miss cleo-ish.

Lol, yeah I know something you don't know. But, I am not yet at the level of Miss Cleo. Meles' Woyanite boys are not in Baidoa? Waw, but Meles himself admits his boys' presence lol. Why deny it? I mean the Courts are in Mogadishu, nearly 250 km from Baidoa, in Xamar. They have no presence there (Baidoa, of course), maybe they have become the matrix smile.gif . On the contrary, you can't deny 'The Emperror's Boys'' presence in Baidoa, can you?

PS: Eritreans controlling Mogadishu ports and airports? No! Never! You have to believe me on that one.

^^The idea that Eritrean support is more holly than Ethiopian support is ludicrous.

This action tragic as it is, wont change anything.

Baidoa still is out of bounds for the Clan Courts, thus these shamelss attacks.

Also its incredible to think that some belive that the TFG would attack itself, or that the Ethiopians would attack the very governemnt it supports. That the Clan Courts who make daily threats gainst Baidoa and the government and have been ammasing troops outside the city are not the chief suspects in this action..They are.

XOX and Paragon, no one is denys that ethios are there but how can expect these terrorist to admit that they are being helped by eritrians? Should we send people, they just might blow them up. Really, you have no more proof for your claims of ethios then eritrians. lets be fair, shall we?

^^^NN, The courts have admited it was them who were behind todays attack on Baidoa. Thus their denail of last September attack has gone out of the window. The argument is closed. Reuters has got confirmation from one of the Clan Courts in Bur-Hakabo...

These arguments about Ethiopia was to deflect the aggression of the clan courts...

duke but some of think different

Also its incredible to think that some belive that the TFG would attack itself, or that the Ethiopians would attack the very governemnt it supports. That the Clan Courts who make daily threats gainst Baidoa and the government and have been ammasing troops outside the city are not the chief suspects in this action..They are.

i believe governenment is behind it

look what naxar nugaaleed comment is

Self Defense is a sacred right for whhich you need no justification. Therefore, the TFG must defend itself any and by all means necessary. What i find most odd is this arguement. How do you attack someone, if I may personify the government for a minute, and tell them how they shall defend themselfs

you will whatever that can give you support

paragon, support is support

XOX, Im Confused, how does what I have said proof that the government was behind this?

Duke, did really admit to it. This people are becoming more and more silly by the day. by the way , such admition was not necessary, any sane person could see that they are the only possible suspects.

ElPunto   

^Seems to me to be harder to convince someone to blow himself up for an entity he supports(in order to pin the blame on enemies) than to blow himself up against a 'munafiq' entity that will ensure him paradise. One scenario is more plausible than then the other. Unless of course you're a conspiracy theorist.