Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

KULMIYE

N.O.R.F   

Too bad you didnt open your eyes then.

I'm not trying to win you over and bring you to the dark side but if you're contesting the corruption issue then it becomes obvious you're choosing to close your eyes and this makes it pointless debating with you.

Now if you were to say you're aware of the corruption problem but there is security and peace that UDUB made possible then I would respect such an opinion. An opinion held by others.

I doubt you know the difference.

^^^ LOL, dude. Just simply explain why YOU think they're corrupted. A couple of bullet points will do the job, but stop trying to divert the main issue.

Sure, my eyes are closed, so tell us about this corruption.

AfricaOwn,

Udub's corruption is there for the whole country to see and is one of the reasons why many people are leaving to join the opposition parties and the evidence is right in front of you.

It's a complete wast of time to list bullet points for you inadeer, because you don't strike me as someone who's open minded to hear anything that Kulmiye has to say, and that's fair enough.

So, if you can't bring yourself to support Kulmiye then support Ucid, because 5 more years of udub wa karahiyo!...